Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need a bit of help, starting to worry.....

I'm competing in September of this year and have till mid-end of may to bulk before I cut down. Hopefully I come close to 90kg by the end of my bulk.

At the moment though Ive been at 83kg for about 3 - 4 weeks so I'm only just maintaining I guess.

I struggle with meals sometimes because I work doing finance for people so sometimes I'm tied up for hours at a time.

What are good high cal bulking foods (clean only please) to quickly snack on at work?

I eat big at breaky, then go to work and eat bananas, yogurts, protein shakes, almonds etc through the day cause there quick to eat. Then another big meal at Lunch (usually spag bol or steak and potatoes, tuna and rice etc). Then boiled eggs or another few snacks until my pre workout supp. Then home for dinner.

I am starting to worry that I wont bulk up in time and when I cut Ill come in looking bad....

I am saving for 10kg Of WPI at the moment since I just ran out of protein. But I'm just looking for high caloric clean foods I could take with me to work..I'm real worried, I don't want to do bad in my first comp

Any thoughts would be great guys, Thanks. Also heres a pic taken a couple days ago, sorry about the quality, it was taken from my web cam..

Pain is just fear leaving the body!

teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50) teezlr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dallas_15 View Post
    I'm competing in September of this year and have till mid-end of may to bulk before I cut down. Hopefully I come close to 90kg by the end of my bulk.

At the moment though Ive been at 83kg for about 3 - 4 weeks so I'm only just maintaining I guess.

I struggle with meals sometimes because I work doing finance for people so sometimes I'm tied up for hours at a time.

What are good high cal bulking foods (clean only please) to quickly snack on at work?

I eat big at breaky, then go to work and eat bananas, yogurts, protein shakes, almonds etc through the day cause there quick to eat. Then another big meal at Lunch (usually spag bol or steak and potatoes, tuna and rice etc). Then boiled eggs or another few snacks until my pre workout supp. Then home for dinner.

I am starting to worry that I wont bulk up in time and when I cut Ill come in looking bad....

I am saving for 10kg Of WPI at the moment since I just ran out of protein. But I'm just looking for high caloric clean foods I could take with me to work..I'm real worried, I don't want to do bad in my first comp

Any thoughts would be great guys, Thanks. Also heres a pic taken a couple days ago, sorry about the quality, it was taken from my web cam..

I wouldn't worry about bulking before your show. I would focus on being more consistent with your diet and training. At this point maintaining and losing fat would be more beneficial than adding fat and just a little muscle. I would be concerned about being as lean as possible. Now is the time to focus on muscle maintenance and fat loss.
    www.JakeTiesler.com

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're not going to add any significant amount of muscle in only 2-3 months. You should be far more worried about nailing your conditioning come contest time, rather than trying to add a lot of weight over the next couple months. The only thing that will do is make it that much tougher to get into contest shape.

My advice would be to spend the next month or so closely monitoring your intake, and seeing how it affects your weight. From there, you will have a good approximation of what your maintenance calorie intake is - a useful piece of knowledge to have for contest prep. Then start your diet a month or two ahead of when you planned to, to give yourself plenty of time to get in shape.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepacman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two very good words of advice.

I actually spent a couple months before my cut this year to recomp. Ended up tightening up a bit and losing a few pounds before my prep. Actually I can't even tell you when I started prepping, it just kinda all ran together.
    **Team Klemczewski**

Pacman's Pursuit to Perfect Peaking with Dr. Joe
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120729411

~Phil 4:13~

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yup......adding a pound or two of muscle in the next two months would be great, but those that muscle would come with a lot of extra fat that would need to be lost. Take it slow and steady and whatever you weight at cut time is what you weigh. This is hardly the thing to worry about.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dallas_15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by teezlr View Post
    I wouldn't worry about bulking before your show. I would focus on being more consistent with your diet and training. At this point maintaining and losing fat would be more beneficial than adding fat and just a little muscle. I would be concerned about being as lean as possible. Now is the time to focus on muscle maintenance and fat loss.
    Thanks for the advice man!

Originally Posted by Whomper107 View Post
    You're not going to add any significant amount of muscle in only 2-3 months. You should be far more worried about nailing your conditioning come contest time, rather than trying to add a lot of weight over the next couple months. The only thing that will do is make it that much tougher to get into contest shape.

My advice would be to spend the next month or so closely monitoring your intake, and seeing how it affects your weight. From there, you will have a good approximation of what your maintenance calorie intake is - a useful piece of knowledge to have for contest prep. Then start your diet a month or two ahead of when you planned to, to give yourself plenty of time to get in shape.

OK, I see what you guys are saying now. Its just my first comp and all and I haven't really got anyone to help me close by, so you fellow forums guys/girls gotta help get me through it! Also, I WILL like you said, monitor my current intake. Do you guys use a site like fit-day for this? Or do you just keep a log on the computer?

Originally Posted by thepacman View Post
    Two very good words of advice.

I actually spent a couple months before my cut this year to recomp. Ended up tightening up a bit and losing a few pounds before my prep. Actually I can't even tell you when I started prepping, it just kinda all ran together.
    Ok cool, My friend and I are both going in the same comp so we are gonna get together and do each others skin folds, measurements etc. I will read through laynes article and use his calculator to gaugue my macro breakdown. Thanks!

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Yup......adding a pound or two of muscle in the next two months would be great, but those that muscle would come with a lot of extra fat that would need to be lost. Take it slow and steady and whatever you weight at cut time is what you weigh. This is hardly the thing to worry about.
    Thanks for the advice, Its probably silly to worry over something so small. At the end of the day I guess its all about how I look on stage not what my weight is... I guess its just that I don't want to come on stage looking like a skinny my-space kid. I was skinny all through school before I started training so I was (and still am) obsessed with weight.

Thank you all for your advice.

Should I do up different diets for each days of the week so Its not getting monotonous and should I hit my legs twice a week with squats? (as its obvious there lacking...)

My legs are my main concern.Ive always had small legs and have worked very hard to get them where they are today...My calves are genetically tiny but I still train them as hard as any other body part so maybe there is till hope for them, LOL.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I highly recommend to practice your posing now..
    If you legs are your weakest part...practice to make them look bigger..i.e putting them infront of your upperbody.

Better to getting into precontest sooner rather than later to ensure your ready

hehe ive started my cut 10 days ago..its in my sig check it out
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there is definitely hope for you legs getting bigger....but that happens during the offseason my friend

Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    there is definitely hope for you legs getting bigger....but that happens during the offseason my friend
    Yeah I still have 2 mnoths of bulking, but as said I wil take it easy as I dont want to add more fat and make it hard for myself come prep time.