wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arginine & Carnitine Stack

Does anyone know if a stack with these two amino acids will help increase strength, or at least the pump you feel so one can do more weight when working out and thereby increasing strength? Any help would be appreciated

Loves "Whispering Eye's" Achilles_1986's Avatar
    Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Achilles_1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wagnep View Post
    Does anyone know if a stack with these two amino acids will help increase strength, or at least the pump you feel so one can do more weight when working out and thereby increasing strength? Any help would be appreciated
    GPLC and Cit. Malate work great for this.

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For best results, and the most 'goodies,' Kreation has what you want. For a simpler, economic choice, SuperNOva works. (Or Buy the two in bulk pill/powder)

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They will increase NO production. As for increasing strength, very "iffy" there. This comes down largely to your training. Suggest a well thought out undulating periodization loading/de-loading scheme or progressive overload plan.

To that progressive overload end, Charles Staley's EDT is highly recommended. Solid grounding in the fundamentals of progressive overload, intensity, volume, frequency and density management (his biggest contribution, IMO).

Hope that helps..
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wagnep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    They will increase NO production. As for increasing strength, very "iffy" there. This comes down largely to your training. Suggest a well thought out undulating periodization loading/de-loading scheme or progressive overload plan.

To that progressive overload end, Charles Staley's EDT is highly recommended. Solid grounding in the fundamentals of progressive overload, intensity, volume, frequency and density management (his biggest contribution, IMO).

Hope that helps..

Looking at my own workouts, I am already doing an undulating periodization (upper body and lower body twice a week, one day light, one day heavy, olympics twice a week, one day light (form) one day heavy) Obviously without me posting my entire workout you cannot really tell if it is exactly what you would want for that kind of stack but in your opinion would you say it is a place to start? Thanks guys for all of your help

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM sent...
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50) aliquis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think arginine can help increase GH levels when taken before sleep, and lower them when taken before workout. Don't know if that affect strength at all but I wouldn't take it.

Doubt pump relates to strength much.

Carnitine don't help burn muscle fat. It's an antioxidant.

Short answer: No.

me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there was a study performed that showed beta alanine and creatine dramatically impacted strength gains.

at least i'm pretty sure thats what the study said, something to do with greater increased carnosine levels. i'll try and search for it later when i have some time.

Originally Posted by me987 View Post
    there was a study performed that showed beta alanine and creatine dramatically impacted strength gains.

at least i'm pretty sure thats what the study said, something to do with greater increased carnosine levels. i'll try and search for it later when i have some time.
    i can't post a link because i don't have thirty posts yet, but if you google 'beta alanine and creatine dramatically impacted strength gains' the first result is a good one on that research topic, i will look into it

me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) me987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sorry, i completely forgot to follow up, i believe this is the link wagnep was talking about:

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/art...r-results.html

its an interesting read!