Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stack Ephedrine with Spawn (Epi/Tren) Cycle

Hey guys, read about this once, but was skeptical. First off I know the effects of ephedrine, and i was on it for a couple months ending about 3 months ago. Recently have been off of fat burners completely, besides good diet.

Basically i'm trying to put on a bunch of lean muscle, i've been stuck at this same weight forever, even though i've greatly improved my diet, and quit drinking alcohol. I still have a bit of a belly and love handles (it really bothers me).

Main question: would stacking EC with my Spawn cycle (im on day 8 and things are great) help me get big AND cut? I know that E increases metabolism, and controls cravings, and makes me sweat like a mofo, and i think i'd like to add that to my workout.

what you guys think?

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    that would be the most moronic thing ever. Adding in a stim like that on cycle is going to royally jack up your BP and likely cause cramping thats going to nearly incapacitate you.

lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lvhawaiian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jeez i was just wondering, that's why i asked. but in my defense, i was taking fat burning stims for a while in the past, and i was on E prior, so it wouldn't "hit" me as hard this time around if i jumped on it...but i know what ur saying. My BP honestly "seems" normal, but i dont know that for sure, when i was on E i could literally feel my heart pumping, i dont have feel anything even close to that from spawn, it feels like the my BP didn't spike at all (maybe the AI cycle support is working)

idk...any more opinions?

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i wouldnt chance it. some have, but you have to be meticulous at watching your bp.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

im wondering if i should try it????,....i could always just stop if it's unbearable

bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lvhawaiian View Post
    im wondering if i should try it????,....i could always just stop if it's unbearable
    or you could just faint and/or die from a brain aneurysm?
    C-bol review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441121371#post441121371
    Cryoshock review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122092041
    Vasolate review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=450256581#post450256581
    Bioforge/E-Bol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121981351

Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Volumizer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let natural selection select against this dumbass and be over with
    Turn up the volume....

wtf is ur guys' problem? great advice. way to be helpful

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you do. low dose and watch your bp closely.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    what you're talking about doing is a horribly dangerous idea. Advice is being given and you're pretty much ignoring it.

zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin8778 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op you're being ridiculous. You asked, people answered. End of story. They said it's ****ing stupid and bad for you and you get all pissy about not getting the answer you wanted to hear.

I personally would NEVER take ec and a cycle at the same time. Ever. My BP would be through the roof and it would not be healthy.

Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    if you do. low dose and watch your bp closely.
    that's what i was thinking. instead of 25mg 3x a day like i did before...i'd do 25mg once a day, maybe 2x after a couple weeks if BP was in check

..but im still thinking about it...it's just an idea

Bulls 32-8 (2012) HTML_Rulez_D00d's Avatar
    HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you need to do more research on your own

people here are getting tired of reading and answering the same dumb questions OVER AND OVER because people refuse to use a search engine.

go educate yourself.

this is OP's 4th thread on this general subject of spawn since feb 28th plus he already started it but is still asking questions.\

im done.

Last edited by HTML_Rulez_D00d; 03-08-2010 at 11:24 PM.

bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50) bonoms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that's what i was thinking. instead of 25mg 3x a day like i did before...i'd do 25mg once a day, maybe 2x after a couple weeks if BP was in check

all it takes is a stressful day and 1 dose to fck you up man. The reason why you take so many doses is because the half-life of eph is 3-6 hours....so really your only under the full effects of 25mgs at any given time if you think about it. Stacking epi/tren and taking even 1 dose could cause you faint or suffer a aneurysm while lifting especially...think about how much you strain.....

Its not smart

Ive said all i could. Dont get snappy when you ask a question like that and get met with "wtf are you thinking" answers. Not expecting responses like that is silly....Plus, it is good advice that should be helpful? I dont get it.

Its ok tho somone is going to come in after me and say "Yea broski you should be fine" and all our advice is going to go out the window...
    Last edited by bonoms; 03-08-2010 at 11:28 PM.
    C-bol review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=441121371#post441121371
    Cryoshock review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122092041
    Vasolate review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=450256581#post450256581
    Bioforge/E-Bol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121981351

there really isnt much info on stacking ephedrine with a prohormone. i tried looking in the past, and again today.

and yes, i have 4 threads started about spawn, maybe i wanted some questions answered. isnt that what the forum is for? I was trying to get all neccessary supps to have an effective spawn cycle.

-and bonoms - thanks for putting things in perspective. ill just settle for more cardio!

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there really isnt much info on stacking ephedrine with a prohormone. i tried looking in the past, and again today.

and yes, i have 4 threads started about spawn, maybe i wanted some questions answered. isnt that what the forum is for? I was trying to get all neccessary supps to have an effective spawn cycle.

-and bonoms - thanks for putting things in perspective. ill just settle for more cardio!
    Of for ****'s sake. It's a ****ing stupid idea. Hawaiian if you want to lose weight learn to ****ing diet right and do enough cardio. Taking spawn by itself can **** you up for good and you want to stack ephedrine on top of that? You know what? It's a good idea knock yourself out.

i would cut that single dose in half if i were to do it. your really testing the waters so you are already taking a chance. no need to take any more chances.

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys, read about this once, but was skeptical. First off I know the effects of ephedrine, and i was on it for a couple months ending about 3 months ago. Recently have been off of fat burners completely, besides good diet.

Basically i'm trying to put on a bunch of lean muscle, i've been stuck at this same weight forever, even though i've greatly improved my diet, and quit drinking alcohol. I still have a bit of a belly and love handles (it really bothers me).

Main question: would stacking EC with my Spawn cycle (im on day 8 and things are great) help me get big AND cut? I know that E increases metabolism, and controls cravings, and makes me sweat like a mofo, and i think i'd like to add that to my workout.

what you guys think?
    Mate, to my knowledge Spawn is already a pretty harsh choice to begin with, and a risk that most people aren't comfortable taking. What you're talking about here is taking that risk to your hormone systems and turning it into a life safety risk.

In fire academy, I learned to always use a Risk/Benefit model when it comes to fighting fire. If there's a LIVE person inside, I will risk my life to save them, because the benefit is immeasurably big.

Is it worth risking your life to put on a little bit of muscle or lose a TINY bit more fat?

Think of your family kid.

thanks for the advice 2burnt, but im just gunna do more intense cardio at the end of my workout, i normally play basketball, but there rest inbetween games, and im not sweating the whole time. Im gunna to resistane biking for a while and see if my fat starts to dissapear

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would cut solely with EC stack if I were you and then when you get lean do a bulk on spawn.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    uhm
    Originally Posted by bonoms View Post
    or you could just faint and/or die from a brain aneurysm?
    this!

man dont do it. its bad enough taking just caffiene on cycle let alone ephdrine. try just cleaning up your diet and you will be surprised what you can accomplish. The answer isnt always adding another supp, sometimes its just self control and dedication.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

thanks for all the input, i know my origional post seems a little ingorant but i really was unaware of the risk i would be putting myself it.

my diet is pretty clean at the moment, but i will step up the cardio and hopefully see better results

Injectin gorilla blood GorillaGenetics's Avatar
    GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000)
    i think you have a lot of work naturally before you touch something like spawn just run a eca stack to lean out then for summer
    stats
    bench-375
    squat-495
    dead- 645
    MP- 345 (smith machine)

to be a bodybuilder u have to love walking around and having people call u a freak

F@!k olm

ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn gorilla Stats: 6'6", 264 lbs

Im jealous

but hey tbh Im running Tren and Andro right now and I took ECA the other day, however I just took it once because I was becoming a little backed up in my system, needed a jolt. However ECA really does not give me energy at all anymore.

I didnt die though! But I do take my fish oils everyday :P haha.

I wouldnt recommend it but hey to each his own dude.

Good luck though and be safe. Try an over the counter diet supplement like Animal cuts and just remove the stims, or actually the stims in animal cuts should be fine, they arent as hardcore as mixing caffeine with ephedrine.

Take care!
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

+Rep me if I helped you out :D

Logging AI-Motivate! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123077741
    come give me your suggestions, thoughts and comments :D also.. motivate me :D

euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) euro_vc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the advice 2burnt, but im just gunna do more intense cardio at the end of my workout, i normally play basketball, but there rest inbetween games, and im not sweating the whole time. Im gunna to resistane biking for a while and see if my fat starts to dissapear
    why dont you try a keto diet with cardio in the morning + small dose of stims (200 mg) many people report great benefits in cutting and getting rid of stubborn fat. Check the keto forums.

I dont understand why would you use such harsh compounds at your age that could cause serious irreversible damage for life. Your body is naturally growing till 25.

Do the B.E.T stack instead which is very safe and effective...I gained like 6-8 lbs of lean mass on 1 bottle of E-Bol alone that like in 3.5 weeks.

newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000) newequation is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks for all the input, i know my origional post seems a little ingorant but i really was unaware of the risk i would be putting myself it.

my diet is pretty clean at the moment, but i will step up the cardio and hopefully see better results
    You are too young, too inexperienced, and too uneducated to be taking either compound. Focus on your diet and training and stop looking for shortcuts.
    Nothing is, everything is becoming.

Originally Posted by newequation View Post
    You are too young, too inexperienced, and too uneducated to be taking either compound. Focus on your diet and training and stop looking for shortcuts.
    fyi, i've already been on ECA in the past. if u need to know i dropped from 260 to 215 in 4 months (about a year ago), and i've been trying to put on lean mass ever since. I just have some stubborn fat that wont seem to go away even though i've greatly improved my diet.

that would be best. i really have known few people to cycle with EC in the mix. it helped with lethargy but i wouldnt do it myself. but i honestly knew someone who dosed three times a day and did well with it. he had support supplements out the a**. so it has been done, but not by a lot. i wouldnt want to go through the bp issues myself. i would imagine that it would be horrendous.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very carefully monitor your blood pressure and heart rate, that is your main concern.
    ….

Injectin gorilla blood GorillaGenetics's Avatar
    GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000)
    op if your gonna do this make sure u hit the doc up and get some bp pills ive always made sure im taking them when i run things like anadrol and other orals and ive never had a problem with high bp
    stats
    bench-375
    squat-495
    dead- 645
    MP- 345 (smith machine)

to be a bodybuilder u have to love walking around and having people call u a freak

F@!k olm