Date says November 2009.
03-08-2010, 09:24 PM #1
03-08-2010, 09:24 PM #2
03-08-2010, 09:25 PM #3
03-08-2010, 09:26 PM #4
- Join Date: May 2008
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 24
- Posts: 1,767
- Rep Power: 482
03-08-2010, 09:28 PM #5
- Join Date: Dec 2009
- Location: Louisiana, United States
- Age: 18
- Posts: 12,108
- Rep Power: 9792
Probably not. Supposedly some mold grows on peanuts that releases a carcinogenic toxin. 100% serious. Read the article like yesterday.IIFYM Crew
Current Goal: Get back in the gym and get my weight back after taking nearly 3 years off.
Magnum Nutraceuticals and Xtreme Formulations fan boy.
sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."
wrestler271 - "I'm reallllly paranoid bout this, but do nipple twisters and stuff like tht affect chest fat "
03-08-2010, 09:28 PM #6
* "Freshness" date or "quality assurance" date. This date suggests how long the manufacturer thinks the food will remain at peak quality. The label might read "Best if used by November, 2005." The product still may be used after this date, although it may no longer meet the company's standard for freshness.
* "Pack" date or "package" date. This is the date the food was packaged or processed. With this information, consumers can decide which package is fresher. Fresh meat is labeled with a pack date. Do not buy ground beef packaged three days ago when a package is available that was packed today.
* "Expiration" date. This is the last date the product should be eaten. It might read, "Do not use after March, 2005." Always discard food that has passed the expiration date.
03-08-2010, 09:30 PM #7
03-08-2010, 09:54 PM #8
- Join Date: Apr 2009
- Location: New Jersey, United States
- Posts: 7,874
- Rep Power: 5154
Last kid that did that got the aids.Arnolds Six Rules of Success
1. Trust yourself.
2. Break the rules.
3. Don't be afraid to fail.
4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
5. Work your butt off.
6. It's about giving back.
"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."
03-08-2010, 10:21 PM #9
- Join Date: Nov 2009
- Location: California, United States
- Age: 23
- Posts: 23
- Rep Power: 0
03-08-2010, 11:08 PM #10
03-09-2010, 12:52 AM #11
when the fats in p-nut butter get old, they combine with oxygen. This process of oxygenation is called "going rancid". Rancid is like being moldy or spoiled or otherwise nasty.
$2 for a tasty new jar. I recommend Trader Joe's if they got one near you.
03-09-2010, 01:02 AM #12
- Join Date: Oct 2008
- Location: Northville, Michigan, United States
- Age: 26
- Posts: 524
- Rep Power: 115
03-09-2010, 10:48 AM #13
03-09-2010, 11:22 AM #14
If you opened it before: no
If it is still closed: sure★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
Always pick 4 crew
☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.
03-09-2010, 11:53 AM #15
03-09-2010, 01:16 PM #16
- Join Date: Oct 2009
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Age: 26
- Posts: 110
- Rep Power: 106
By Kevster89 in forum NutritionReplies: 12Last Post: 03-05-2008, 05:28 PM
By Brian_r_ in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2008, 09:17 AM
By AviOziel in forum NutritionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-30-2005, 05:34 PM
By HotDamnItsDavid in forum NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2004, 03:58 AM
By Marlowfrost in forum NutritionReplies: 26Last Post: 04-05-2003, 01:55 PM