the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Obsession with muscle soreness??

Hey, guys 6 months into lifting, great diet, routine, gains, etc. no problem with any of that. just wanted to know who else is obsessed with muscle soreness? lately if i dont get sore in a bodypart i get crazy and HAVE to work that bodypart again in a day or two. How to get rid of this obsession, i have great intensity, do enough sets, dropsets, supersets, etc. and almost always get sore, but sometimes when i dont it drives me crazy almost into overtraing it in another 2 days and until then have to wear tight shirts almost like I feel im getting smaller without muscle soreness doms. it crazy lol. PLS HELP how to overcome this obsession thnks. btw tried switching up things upping weight too, yet sometimes i still dont get sore. i also know soreness doesnt mean anything still its a crazy obsession for me.

the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) the15yearold is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    anyone?? i just wanna know if u ever feel this way, and if u do what u did to overcome it??

Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by the15yearold View Post
    anyone?? i just wanna know if u ever feel this way, and if u do what u did to overcome it??
    I love being sore. I have some days wen i dont get sore after lifting hard but i control myself lol. Just bcause ur not sore doesnt mean ur workouts arent working

Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Santigo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you punch your self in the arm, your arm will be sore. Doesnt mean your muscles are growing.

Think of it that way

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best way to get that "sore" feeling is to change up your routine every 4-6 weeks. Whenever I follow this method my body is sore as fuk. Works different muscles in different ways. Don't really enjoy having sore legs, I've had them so sore before I could barely walk down a flight of stairs.

Registered User LlamaWithARifle's Avatar
    LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Muscle soreness is not an indicator of growth or a good workout. Performing countless drop sets and/or supersets just to feel sore the next day is pointless and most likely counter productive.
    Squat: 202.5kg | 446lbs
    Bench: 125kg | 275lbs
    Deadlift: 235kg | 518lbs

brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000) brehbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Destroy your quads and glutes in your next leg session. Then walk up and down stairs the next day untill you give up. Then remember these words in arnold schwarzenegger's voice

"How do you like your DOMS now? *laughter*"

MTNick92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't say I'm obsessed but I agree, it's a a good feeling