PinkLilStar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLilStar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLilStar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pinklilstar's *{OBF Contest Log}*

Hi everyone!!

I'm not really one for logging anything besides the food I eat, but I'm going to go ahead and give this a try.

I decided to join this contest because I am a very competitive person. While I wish I was more competitive with myself, I'm not, and that's fine. I find motivation in others so I figured this was my chance.

Roughly two years ago I began my weightloss journey. I weighed in at 229lbs and decided I needed a change. A friend of mine suggested the Weight Watchers route. I was game, and I went along. I followed their program, hit the gym, and lost almost 60lbs in 9 months. I was elated. My older brother's wedding was approaching and I was determined to lose another 10lbs prior to. I hired a personal trainer and I got to work. I accomplished my goal and I confidently walked in my brother's wedding. After the wedding, I was so sure that I had it all figured out. Apparently, I didn't. In about the last 10 months I have gained back about 18lbs or so, give or take a few.

Currently, I weigh 176.6lbs. Though I am MUCH happier now than I ever was at 229lbs, I would love to lose another 40lbs or so as a long term goal (I'm 5'3"). For this contest, I would be happy with about 20lbs lost (weighing in around 156) and having a more tone body. I am in no way stuck on this goal. I'd be happy with 10lbs if that's what I accomplished in the end. I just want to be happier and healthier.

I'm going to stick to the WW type diet. It has worked for me in the past and it's what I know best. I always try to keep it lower on the carb side and higher on the proteins. I'm also going to stay away from supplements and just stick with my Opti-Women Multi.

My biggest hurdle in this journey will be a combination of things. I work around 20 hours a week, attend school full-time (I'm in my final senior semester so I'm VERY busy), and I have a boyfriend who seems to require a lot of attention. Even though these things may hold me back a bit, I'm determined to find a balance between it all and be successful in my work, school, relationship, and my mission to become a healthier person.

Anyway, I'll stop talking so you all can go about reading other peoples' logs. I appreciate you stopping by and checking my log out, and good luck to all of you! I'll be checkin' on everyones' logs and I can't wait to see everyones' "after" pictures!!

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck ma'am!

You've already made some impressive changes, so I'll be disappointed if you let yourself down!

Git 'er done!!!
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708