Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why does mitotropin make you smell?

Ok i thought i was loosing my mind. then i thought it was someone i was sitting next to but not it was me i haven't taken any today (up until a hour ago) haven't smelled anything but now that i took it i smell it wtf is this lol?

HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HurfDurf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shower

Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HurfDurf View Post
    shower
    supoosed to be funny?? ha ha?

-BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000) -BigT- is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmfao

Nothing to say other than 5 star thread would read again
    i rep back 1k+

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Yung-Dilla View Post
    Ok i thought i was loosing my mind. then i thought it was someone i was sitting next to but not it was me i haven't taken any today (up until a hour ago) haven't smelled anything but now that i took it i smell it wtf is this lol?
    upper lip need washed?

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Apparently mitotropin makes you smell (can't say I've used it but read lots of people saying that they sweat a lot more);

Sweat = smelly
    Rep Back 2k+ only

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Yung-Dilla View Post
    As strange as this sounds I know what you're talking about.

I noticed this as well, I thought it was kind of like a popcorn-like smell, kind of hard to tell what it smelled like though.

I noticed it a few minutes after taking a dose.

I wonder if any reps have any ideas? Maybe it's the compunds in Mito reacting within the body?

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never heard of this happening. Youre probably sweating more.
    God bless/science be with our military

MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) MIlesMac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had the same kind of experience. It was too long ago to remember exactly what it smelt like, but I do remember it didn't smell like "BO", it was just a weird smell..

Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    As strange as this sounds I know what you're talking about.

I noticed this as well, I thought it was kind of like a popcorn-like smell, kind of hard to tell what it smelled like though.

I noticed it a few minutes after taking a dose.

I wonder if any reps have any ideas? Maybe it's the compunds in Mito reacting within the body?
    Yeah exactly not like 'bo' smell but some weird kind

un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) un19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man, it makes you sweat much easier than you normally would. upgrade your deodorant, drink more water, shower more often.
    anti government for life.

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This same thing happened when I took Cytolean V2. It made me sweat more than usual...but my sweat had a different/weird smell to it (I've taken other fat burners and sweat my a$$ off in the gym but this never happened with other fat burners). That and the headaches were enough to make me stop taking it

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ItalynStalyn View Post
    This same thing happened when I took Cytolean V2. It made me sweat more than usual...but my sweat had a different/weird smell to it (I've taken other fat burners and sweat my a$$ off in the gym but this never happened with other fat burners). That and the headaches were enough to make me stop taking it
    Hey man your from Bloomfield? I'm from Clifton, pretty small world here on bb.com haha.

What gym do you workout at? Just curious, I don't want to stalk you or anything LOL

I worked out at NYSC in Clifton for awhile but now I'm at school.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man your from Bloomfield? I'm from Clifton, pretty small world here on bb.com haha.

What gym do you workout at? Just curious, I don't want to stalk you or anything LOL

I work like a town over haha

425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's the smell of burning blubber....be glad! It means it's doing its job

ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItalynStalyn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Small world indeed! Yea born and raised in Bloomfield. I work out at Signature Fitness (used to be Gold's Gym) in Belleville.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Small world indeed! Yea born and raised in Bloomfield. I work out at Signature Fitness (used to be Gold's Gym) in Belleville.
    I know a couple people who work there. Know a girl named Caroline?

WHATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHA? Urbanterror's Avatar
    Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urbanterror will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well I am on my 5th day of cytolean...and when I finish it I am going to give Mitotropin a go...but for the next 55 days I know what my goal is...I am going to ask everyone who walks in/out of the gym to sniff me and tell me what it smells like

Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    Does she work at the front desk? I've been going there for a while...so I'm sure I've seen her in passing. What does she look like?

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SheWulf View Post
    Geeeez, get your own thread.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    Geeeez, get your own thread.
    HaHaHa sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread