Page 42 of 259 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 7750
    MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Really bad day so far today... really trying my hardest not to get down on myself...
    Hope every is having a better day than I am.
    The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Would it make you feel better if I drove down there and smacked you around a little?

Wait....don't answer that!! Lulz
    LOL that was hilarious!

Nothin like a good ol fashioned beating to get ones motivation to perk up, lol.

Originally Posted by Rozlyn27 View Post
    Well, I hate to be different, but I'm feeling great! My workouts are awesome, I'm loaded up with feel good endorphins, and yeah. Life is pretty much rocking.
    Keep on keepin on sista! That's what I like to see posted. "Git 'er Done"
    Last edited by MsTropix; 03-18-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    Hope everyone managed not to binge out tonight!
    I stayed strong and did my work out! Not one sip of alcohol! I killed about 500cals. in my w/o!

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Would it make you feel better if I drove down there and smacked you around a little?

Wait....don't answer that!! Lulz
    LOL!!!!! Love this!

Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    Unfortunately, i'm going to have to jump on the band waggon because my day is $hit. I slept in again this morning. Not sure why because it's not something i do often but it's the second time this week. Then my boss does nothing but tell me what i've done wrong because it's not done HIS way (and heaven forbid he tell what way he wants it). I actually broke down and shed a couple of tears this morning in the bathroom because i've had enough. sigh...I can be such a wussy sometimes.

So, thank you for the pic, i needed it.

On the up side, diet and training are on schedule again this week.
    I agree, I think the pic is super cute. Hey Jen, I have read what your diet looks like on your log... Do you think that is the reason you have slept in? Lack of energy is what Im thinking, and your body is telling you to rest because its low in fuel?

Hope your day gets better!

brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    stuck at work, sick, and with nothing to eat but protein shakes n' nutrigrain bars while march madness is tippin' off ftmfl

trying so hard not to leave and pick up some fast food or a sub, something other than another protein shake.
    You too huh? I just had a 100 cal popcorn pack that was in my desk, blah! I would much rather have a sloppy batch of hot wings or something to go with the madness! How bout them Monarchs?!? I definitely didn't have them picked!

Killer of Peanut Butter Fightingenetics's Avatar
    Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate to be an obnoxious "you can do it cheerleader" but... you guys can do this!

Based on my own experience, just keep on truckin'. If you miss a workout or fudge a little on your diet (maybe literally? lol), just get back on track right away. Don't brush it off as a whole day gone to waste.

And remember we're all here to support each other
    Sometimes my worst days can turn right around when I come on here and read some of the things other people are going through or are accomplishing. Good luck guys!

PS - I'm this positive today because my deltoid finally found it's way through my mountain of fat and said hello to the outside world. Don't mind me *floats on cloud 9*
    Daily Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111680521

"You are not tired. Your mind thinks you are tired. Your body is just warming up. Turn down the brain and turn up the weight."

O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000) O.B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ah sh*t, I was so sure this contest was going to start april 6th. Now I missed it stupid me.

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by samalmas View Post

I agree, I think the pic is super cute. Hey Jen, I have read what your diet looks like on your log... Do you think that is the reason you have slept in? Lack of energy is what Im thinking, and your body is telling you to rest because its low in fuel?

Hope your day gets better!
    I would say no. I've had very little sleep before (more often than i'd like) and i still get up. Am i tired? Yes, but still able to roll out of bed. Also, daylight savings last weekend isn't helping.

...as for the diet, i can feel the effects of it. Especially yesterday, but it comes with the territory and it's something i have to suck up or i have to take supps to overcome the lethargic state. I know a lot of people probably cringe because of my diet, but it's not long term and back to maintenance in 2 weeks.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nikhiln25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah been slacking this week =(. I'm on spring break so I'm back home and i don't have any membership to a gym so the only gym I go to is my Universities gym. My university is about a 30 min drive from my house on a good day. I was planning on going this week but that drive is just soo much. I mean I'm been doing basic stuff at home and trying to eat right but couldn't get into my routine this week. Need to go in hard next week and go back strong as soon as I'm back at school.

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fightingenetics View Post
    If you miss a workout or fudge a little on your diet (maybe literally? lol), just get back on track right away. Don't brush it off as a whole day gone to waste.

And remember we're all here to support each other
    Very good encouragement there, the "pun" made it even better.

Yum, fudge.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This week has already been tougher than I had anticipated, I had to build a green wall system with a group and it took 12 hours longer than we expected. So I ended up having to pull an all nighter at my uni, and I didn't have money for food so I just didn't eat...which sucks hard.
    Should be able to get my diet back on track today with some stuffed green peppers for supper.

Still out of the gym until the 29th though..unless some miracle happens and my thesis decides to finish itself.

Thankfully though, with that green wall project St. Patty's wasn't even a thought. Lol, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

Originally Posted by Nikhiln25 View Post
    Ah been slacking this week =(. I'm on spring break so I'm back home and i don't have any membership to a gym so the only gym I go to is my Universities gym. My university is about a 30 min drive from my house on a good day. I was planning on going this week but that drive is just soo much. I mean I'm been doing basic stuff at home and trying to eat right but couldn't get into my routine this week. Need to go in hard next week and go back strong as soon as I'm back at school.
    What do you mean..."Need to go in hard next week,"? You have the rest of this day to do that. Don't waste any time. This is a contest and a short lived one at that, every moment counts.

If you are not willing to drive to the gym, you can do a better than basic workout at home, now, today, without waiting. Try, try again with your diet today. Do not finish it off making bad choices.

Relax and start over. You can do it.

NO EXCUSES

Originally Posted by ***8ness8*** View Post
    ha i had mine yesterday pizza and green beer!(=
    Um, nice picture of the hat,***8ness8*** . It's really hot in here all of a sudden. Does anybody needs some ice?

Last edited by MsTropix; 03-18-2010 at 02:12 PM.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey everyone, hang in there!

Only the second week, we can make this
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MsClickClick View Post
    Subway, boiled eggs, salad a lean sandwhich could be some options but I know how you feel This happens to me when I get forced over time.... Hope you do good you can do this
    Thanks! Temptations have been nothing so far, its only when I'm stranded at work with nothing to eat or I've missed a meal and I'm starving. Chicken and eggs have been good to me up to this point

Originally Posted by brittanyhayden View Post
    a sloppy batch of hot wings!

omg that would be great

i'm just countin' down the days until Saturday and my cheat meal

What is the final week for posting the "after" pics up? Is it 16 weeks from the day I posted my before pics or just 16 weeks from the entry closing date?
    Last edited by longhorns_p; 03-18-2010 at 02:41 PM.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is the final week for posting the "after" pics up? Is it 16 weeks from the day I posted my before pics or just 16 weeks from the entry closing date?
    I believe it is the last day he posted for posting pictures

But I am doing it 16 weeks from the day I posted my starting pictures, so Sunday prior to the final day.

Saturday, June 26, 2010- OFFICIAL END/ Start posting after pictures in the PICTURE THREAD

Saturday, July 3, 2010- ALL END PICTURES DUE BY MIDNIGHT EST

So you can start Saturday June 26... I will be posting Saturday June 27.

So your last date to post would be Saturday, July 23, 2010
    My journal:

anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122881561

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im so hungry. lol!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    im so hungry. lol!
    part of cutting
    My journal:

Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000) Husky Bob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squat Machine: 225x10, 315x10, 415x9, 365x9, 365x8, 315x9, 225x12

Leg Curls: 40x12, 50x12, 50x12, 50x10

Calf Press: 315x12, 405x10, 495x9, 405x10, 405x9, 315x10

Seated Calf: 100x12, 100x10, 80x12, 80x12

Crunches: 3 sets of 20

Cardio: 25 min on the T-mill

WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WIULifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    took a long bike ride yesterday for cardio.....beat the crap outta me

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    leg day!
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: Vanilla protein powder, low fat milk, 1/2 c. blueberries
    Snack: string cheese & green tea
    Lunch: spinach quiche & spiced chai tea
    Snack: 4 squares Hershey's Dark Chocolate & small cup of low fat milk yummy goodness
    Dinner: Chipotle Steak strips & asparagus w/ 1 tsp. mayo

Some of the BEST asparagus I have had in ages...really delicious!

My hubby and I also walked 2 miles before dinner... so I managed to get some cardio in yesterday after all.
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
    The Princess Bride

"Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries." ~ James A. Michener

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121303391
    Does this journal make my butt look big?!?

hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2.0Tsunami View Post
    leg day!
    Me too...busted that out this a.m. I should be waddleing by tomorrow morning!
    "Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
    The Princess Bride

"Character consists of what you do on the third and fourth tries." ~ James A. Michener

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121303391
    Does this journal make my butt look big?!?

PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50) PressEnter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It looks like my whole department at work is sharing a cold, including me...and I feel pretty lousy. I am not sure if it's related, but my weight is up a couple of pounds, even though I thought I was doing pretty well this week diet-wise.

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like this diet plan

http://www.********.com/index.php?lh...3a9ce3a5a2140&

Will start it in about a month

MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks! Temptations have been nothing so far, its only when I'm stranded at work with nothing to eat or I've missed a meal and I'm starving. Chicken and eggs have been good to me up to this point

omg that would be great

i'm just countin' down the days until Saturday and my cheat meal

Its funny you had this situation I just watched a replay of Biggest Loser on Hulu.com and a contestant had the same problem he just forgot his food period though lol they went to subway Jillian was proud of him lol
    MY NEW WORKOUT TSHIRT SHOP***** I am taking suggestions and ideas and making Team Shirts for the fitness industry, then adding them to the shop! Just inbox me!

http://MuscleFibersWorkoutShop.spreadshirt.com

I completed my first 5k race March 7th 2010 Arnold Classic in Columbus Ohio (44:49).
    Feb 4th, 2011 I came in 6th place of 23 women in the OBF womens transformation challenge!!!
    *** 5K Race to stop Child Trafficing OCT 2nd 2011, (43:45)

MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000)

Killed it

I just got back from doing legs, earlier today I did a twenty something minuet run in the Cape Fear Botanicle Gardens and the rough construction terrain made it difficult but I got a sweat. I just got doing 10 minuet run on treadmil, squats, straight leg dead lifts, and more in between each set I did something like jump rope for 30 seconds, jump and jacks for like 14-20 reps and so on. Then ended with abs I did a hundred on the bosu ball every ten reps I changed the form.. whew I walked out soaked and the guys lookin at me like dang she is serious JUST WHAT I WANT. I also worked out so hard because today was a day I missed my man so dredfully I cant wait till this Haiti mission is over I know its selfish but all the others are comming back why cant april 2nd be here already....?
    MY NEW WORKOUT TSHIRT SHOP***** I am taking suggestions and ideas and making Team Shirts for the fitness industry, then adding them to the shop! Just inbox me!

http://MuscleFibersWorkoutShop.spreadshirt.com

I completed my first 5k race March 7th 2010 Arnold Classic in Columbus Ohio (44:49).
    Feb 4th, 2011 I came in 6th place of 23 women in the OBF womens transformation challenge!!!
    *** 5K Race to stop Child Trafficing OCT 2nd 2011, (43:45)

ALWAYS double taps. carbonmade78's Avatar
    carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its funny you had this situation I just watched a replay of Biggest Loser on Hulu.com and a contestant had the same problem he just forgot his food period though lol they went to subway Jillian was proud of him lol
    Blah. Big surprise.

I used to love biggest loser..now all the product placements are just ridiculously out of hand...lol
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000) chipperd is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking comin for first

down 7 pounds al together.2 mile run this mornin eating right.SWEET POTAOES ARE GREAT!

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking This thread moves so fast

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    So you can start Saturday June 26... I will be posting Saturday June 27.

So your last date to post would be Saturday, July 23, 2010
    Thanks....I'm prolly going to do it early too, maybe that Saturday. We'll see how things are going

I just got back from doing legs, earlier today I did a twenty something minuet run in the Cape Fear Botanicle Gardens and the rough construction terrain made it difficult but I got a sweat. I just got doing 10 minuet run on treadmil, squats, straight leg dead lifts, and more in between each set I did something like jump rope for 30 seconds, jump and jacks for like 14-20 reps and so on. Then ended with abs I did a hundred on the bosu ball every ten reps I changed the form.. whew I walked out soaked and the guys lookin at me like dang she is serious JUST WHAT I WANT. I also worked out so hard because today was a day I missed my man so dredfully I cant wait till this Haiti mission is over I know its selfish but all the others are comming back why cant april 2nd be here already....?
    Awesome workout! I love jumpin' rope, hurts so good

What's he helping with in Haiti? How long has he been over there?

andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andreams1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm down a few lbs but I broke yesterday and had an M&M binge

Any tips for avoiding your favorite temptations?

Page 42 of 259 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast