Thread: Cellulite

ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ceylont has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cellulite

What exercises best work for getting rid of cellulite?
    "No-one made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do so little." - Edmund Burke

new heights of badassity summertown74's Avatar
    summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) summertown74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ceylont View Post
    What exercises best work for getting rid of cellulite?
    Leg lifts.................

Ha ha ha aha!
    Actually I think it's a matter of bodyfat levels. And just going on the quick assumption based your avatar, you've already got lowish levels. So I'd focus on building up muscle. Is your cellulite on your bum and legs? You'd want to do squats, deadlifts, lunges, leg press, glute bridges, and many more.
    Good luck!
    wabi sabi...the art of finding beauty in the imperfections of life.

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is my problem too on my upper/inner thighs even though I am quite light already, but it's my problem area so if I didn't lose any more body fat and built up muscle wouldn't it just stay there anyways and get bigger or would the muscles somehow smooth it out a bit? I would LOVE if that was the case since I don't really want to lose more weight I'd rather focus on building muscle but I will not be happy until I can get rid of the lumpy bits. So it would be nice to have a goal (before swimsuit season) either to lose the bit of extra fat which means eating deficit and doing more cardio, or building muscle underneath and eating more and having it smooth out more that way.. because I don't have a lot of muscle in my lower body yet so losing more fat would make me a bit shapeless but the cellulite has to go!

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, yes, and yes! Building out the lower body with muscle will greatly improve the cellulite problem. You cannot eliminate all lower body fat. But you can build the muscles out and make what is there look so much better and smoother.

EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) EricaJuneBaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    Yes, yes, and yes! Building out the lower body with muscle will greatly improve the cellulite problem. You cannot eliminate all lower body fat. But you can build the muscles out and make what is there look so much better and smoother.
    That's great to hear, because if I lose the fat down there I am afraid now there will be nothing left and no shape or bum left either,

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EricaJuneBaby View Post
    That's great to hear, because if I lose the fat down there I am afraid now there will be nothing left and no shape or bum left either,
    At your weight you really can't lose any more. Start focusing on muscle gains. Eat 100-200 cals over maintenance. If you keep your gains to 1-2 pounds a month you'll get a nice balance between muscle gains and fat gains. It won't take long and you'll start to see and feel the difference.