Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MT-mtn_girl View Post
    Too little cals in on a daily basis sends a message to your brain that you are entering starvation mode. There is a difference between reducing cals to lose weight and just plain starving yourself to the point where you'd be in deficit by just sitting on the couch all day. Basically, your brain sends a message to your body to store every.single.little. calorie you are consuming because you're not taking in enough for basic daily functions. So your metabolism goes into a state of 'survival mode' with your cal intake and slows. That's why you likely won't see much change or any fat loss when you're in that big of a deficit. Your body is storing everything it can because it doesn't know where or when it will get the calories it needs again.

Is that clear as mud?
    clear as bogus broscience.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Doesn't have bulky legs halcyonnwar's Avatar
    halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mandyy87 View Post
    i mean like i said before i probably go over 1200 because i dont measure exactly. i eat 6 times a day. and i never feel hungry. something just seems wrong to me.
    I don't know if anyone touched on this, but if you don't measure how do you know you're eating 1200 calories? I'd be starving and ready to cut someone at 1200 calories, personally.

I bet you're eating much more than you think.

Sorry if this was addressed, I didn't see it.

Edit** looking through it, like Kimm4 says below, you're probably eating less. But I'd start measuring anyawy to know for sure!
    Last edited by halcyonnwar; 03-09-2010 at 08:37 PM.
    "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey"
    -Kenji Miyazawa

Should be Mandatory Reading: http://www.stumptuous.com/honesty-is-the-best-policy

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by halcyonnwar View Post
    I don't know if anyone touched on this, but if you don't measure how do you know you're eating 1200 calories? I'd be starving and ready to cut someone at 1200 calories, personally.

I bet you're eating much more than you think.

Sorry if this was addressed, I didn't see it.
    Just glancing at her meal plan (which doesn't show any fats?) doesn't even look like 1200 calories...it looks lower.

But you need to measure and track to know for sure.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

sugar lace

my nutritionist put me on a 1200 calorie a day diet. i have been trying extremely hard to follow it. ive been on it for a month now but have not lost much weight. i train twice a week and cardio 6 days a week. i dont understand how i am not losing more weight by now. i dont always measure my food very acurately because i dont have the right tools for that.. but still my estimates cant be off that much where it would be making like an 800 calorie increase every day. some advice would be great... also, anyone else on a 1200 calorie diet, can you post an example of your meal plan for a day? thank you all!!!
    Overweight is related to cultivating large colonies of bacterias in colon/intestines area (fermentation, Candida, worms, etc).
    Humans eat lots of sugars during the day feeding that colonies. Chronic inflammation of colon/intestines area is associated with that. That inflammation interferes with hormonal system regulating hunger/craving/satiety signals. Signal for a cell to burn fat
    is blocked.
    Stop eating any trace of sugar. When you look on food labels you will usually see carbohydrate amount and sugar amount separately. Carbohydrate is good and healthy. Sugar is feeding bacterias colonies.
    Very common mistake is to think that some sugars are good while some other (like refined sugars) are bad. ALL SUGARS ARE BAD. Full stop. Only carbohydrates are good.
    Try diet strictly sugar free, that is, remove all possible traces of sugars. It is close to impossible as there is some sugars here and there. There is large doses of sugars in almost every product on the markets: ketchups, pickles, fruit juices, dried fruits, many vegetables like tomatoes etc. Have a good look into your eating habits. Once you get fully aware of your sugar intake and REDUCE IT SIGNIFICANTLY, plus colon cleanse, your weight loss will be FAST.
    To remove debris from colon you can use fiber psyllium.

Drink lots of water, soda water is OK.
    For detox support everyday -
    B complex, fish oil capsules (D3) and before going to sleep every night - zinc (15-20mg) plus magnesium (150mg).
    Celery pills heal damages in colon.
    Use stevia as sweetener, its safe and without calories.

MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50) MT-mtn_girl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    clear as bogus broscience.
    W/E

Here OP, this may explain it better than I originally did.

http://www.ehow.com/way_5459390_calorie-diet.html
    ~Missy: Loving wife to my super sexy husband (MT_fitness) and mommy to three beautiful girls.

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.~C.S. Lewis

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by myself600 View Post
    Overweight is related to cultivating large colonies of bacterias in colon/intestines area (fermentation, Candida, worms, etc).
    Humans eat lots of sugars during the day feeding that colonies. Chronic inflammation of colon/intestines area is associated with that. That inflammation interferes with hormonal system regulating hunger/craving/satiety signals. Signal for a cell to burn fat
    is blocked.
    Stop eating any trace of sugar. When you look on food labels you will usually see carbohydrate amount and sugar amount separately. Carbohydrate is good and healthy. Sugar is feeding bacterias colonies.
    Very common mistake is to think that some sugars are good while some other (like refined sugars) are bad. ALL SUGARS ARE BAD. Full stop. Only carbohydrates are good.
    Try diet strictly sugar free, that is, remove all possible traces of sugars. It is close to impossible as there is some sugars here and there. There is large doses of sugars in almost every product on the markets: ketchups, pickles, fruit juices, dried fruits, many vegetables like tomatoes etc. Have a good look into your eating habits. Once you get fully aware of your sugar intake and REDUCE IT SIGNIFICANTLY, plus colon cleanse, your weight loss will be FAST.

B complex, fish oil capsules (D3) and before going to sleep every night - zinc (15-20mg) plus magnesium (150mg).
    All sugar is a type of carb. The "sugar" listing on the nutrition label includes both naturally occurring sugars, and added sugars.

http://www.fda.gov/Food/LabelingNutr....htm#nutrients

mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is blocked.

WOW !! thank you so much for that advice.. i will definitely try cutting out as much sugar as i can and hopefully that makes a big difference!!

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good sense from the women in this thread, except for that nonsense about sugar and colons, that is straight from the Academy of Broscience. Ignore it.

Your nutritionist is a moron. Get a new one.

Eat good food. Lift heavy. Set clear goals for yourself.

Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adelaide. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW !! thank you so much for that advice.. i will definitely try cutting out as much sugar as i can and hopefully that makes a big difference!!
    Yeah, do not listen to this.

It can be beneficial to cut down on added sugars, but this user is wrong about how nutrition facts labels list sugar and carbs, and I'm not even going to comment on the rest.

mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mandyy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Adelaide. View Post
    Yeah, do not listen to this.

It can be beneficial to cut down on added sugars, but this user is wrong about how nutrition facts labels list sugar and carbs, and I'm not even going to comment on the rest.
    hahah okk!!

myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) myself600 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile sugars and added sugars

[QUOTE=Adelaide.;461078631]All sugar is a type of carb. The "sugar" listing on the nutrition label includes both naturally occurring sugars, and added sugars. ]

Both naturally occurring sugars and added sugars are BAD. They feed fermentation process.
    Bacterias from fermentation process cause inflammation and overweight.

You will lose much excess weight by stopping feeding that fermentation process.

Use garlic and celery pills to heal the inflammation.

KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Apparently I must spread some rep around before giving Ms Fermenting Pseudoscience Belly some negs again. Quick, someone say something smart or funny.

Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Apparently I must spread some rep around before giving Ms Fermenting Pseudoscience Belly some negs again. Quick, someone say something smart or funny.
    negged on your behalf.

I couldn't think of anything smart/funny to say, seemed to be my only course of action at that point.
    http://www.focus4fitness.co.uk

All sugar is a type of carb. The "sugar" listing on the nutrition label includes both naturally occurring sugars, and added sugars.

Both naturally occurring sugars and added sugars are BAD. They feed fermentation process.
    Bacterias from fermentation process cause inflammation and overweight.

You will lose much excess weight by stopping feeding that fermentation process.

Use garlic and celery pills to heal the inflammation.
    Cite you sources. Your theory is what is fermented.

(Funny enough for you Kyle? lol)

sugar lace

Cite you sources. Your theory is what is fermented.
    (Funny enough for you Kyle? lol)
    Obesity epidemic is undeniable fact. Scientists try to solve what happened, before 1980 there were less than 8% obese in populations. Now we have 40%-50% in some western countries. Try to see this problem as issue, don't knock any advise of what could be reasons for overweight. The attitude of a sweeper is BAD, if you are slim - fair enough, you are LUCKIER, nothing else. The fact you are slim is not guaranteeing that you are healthy. You have many problems but strong immune system. Some another person is not lucky and any form of advise/tip for him is valuable.

The body is complex and the more you know how the system works the better.
    There is several testimonies on net from people losing 40 kg or 30 kg by removing fructose from diet. They not lying. This is where all SWEEPERS are crazy, they don't accept
    truth no matter how true it is.
    Nothing else is sufficiently explaining the fat burning process. There is no alternative processes, but only one and is FULLY dependant on glucagon and estrogen play on cell receptors.
    In overweight person, fat burning is blocked. This is where you start. FAT BURNING IS BLOCKED. What blocks fat burning in some individuals while others don't experience that?

My tip for you is right. The blockage is caused by toxins or allergens
    he/she ingest daily while thinking that the food is safe. The allergens elevate Fat Storage hormone Estrogen. Very little is safe in common foods from standard diets. Much of that relate to inflammation from fermentation. You can try to pinpoint the issue to one problem, but it is wrong, there is several issues overlapping.
    The inflammation goes on in all people, its chronic. In some people it elevates estrogen very high and estrogen blocks fat burning. It biases cell to store fat.
    The fructose is most dangerous from all sugars thru the mechanism of feeding fermentation
    any time you ingest it.
    But now come back to issue of sugars. ALL sugars that are not carbohydrates are bad in this context. They feed fermentation that causes inflammation. Bacterias from fermentation process cause inflammation and thru many subsequent mechanisms -causes overweight.

When tackling sugar problem, most people believe falsely that natural sugar is safe.
    All sugars are bad. Carbohydrates (as you see that on food label) - are good.
    This exactly mean that popular belief that natural sugar is safe - is fake. Mice was fed by scientists with fruit sugar. At end of experiment mice’s liver looked damaged as an alcoholic liver.

One lady reported on Internet lost 30 kg by removing 2 bananas from daily diet. I wouldn't like to discuss your disbelief in what fructose means for some bodies. You maybe luckily escape some major problem if it seems not to harm your body. But millions of people got victims of that and because of that your SWEEPER attitude is wrong.

I lost all fat excess, at times it was 14 kg overweight. It's gone now to 0 overweight.
    This was only possible by stopping eating fruits and veggies. They are diluted fructose and nothing else. Content of vitamins they have is close to none.

Before, I was believing like most of people that fruits and veggies are safe. And couldn't lose weight for many years, literally 10+ years with little progress.
    After changing belief in fruits and veggies safety, I lost all weight without exercise.

Now I share this info with others, maybe this will become somebody pipeline to health.

If doesn't apply to you, fair enough. But I reject your SWEEPER attitude, it is CRAP.

Obesity epidemic is undeniable fact. Scientists try to solve what happened, before 1980 there were less than 8% obese in populations. Now we have 40%-50% in some western countries.
    There's also something called "Occam's Razor." It's a principle in science that when there are two plausible explanations for something, the simple one is probably the correct one. In this case, the simple explanation for rising obesity is that people are eating more and moving less.

Around 1980, the average American consumed 3,180kcal daily. Around 2000, some 3,790kcal.

So we have more energy in. What about energy out? A US labour survey tells us

"the percentage of all nonfarm workers in manufacturing declined from 24 percent in
    March 1973 to 10 percent in March 2007, and workers in the service sectors went from 70 percent to 83 percent."

I think it's fair to say that service sector jobs - desk work, retail, etc - tend to have your body moving less than manufacturing sector jobs. So at work we have less energy out.

Perhaps the US has made up for it by being more physically active outside work, though? Well, Americans in general spent 31.04 hours a week engaged in leisure activities in 1965, and 35.65 hours a week in 2003 - 4.62hr more leisure. [source]. And about half of leisure time is taken up by watching tv. Only 21% of men and 15% of women do any physically active recreation on any given day. On average, Americans spend 0.3hr (18 minutes) a day doing physically active recreation. [source]

So no, the extra time and energy aren't being spent being physically active, they're spent watching tv or socialising.

Energy in vs energy out. We have increased the energy in while decreasing energy out. This is a much simpler explanation for obesity than obscure chemical processes in the intestine.

Eat less and move your arse, and it will get smaller. Life's too simple for some people. Myself600, you are an idiot and should go away.

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What on earth is a sweeper? LOL
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

All I thought of was someone who likes to eat fibre... since the loon was talking about intestines, and fibre is nature's broom... but who knows, really.

Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The fact you are slim is not guaranteeing that you are healthy. ...
    ALL sugars that are not carbohydrates are bad in this context. ...All sugars are bad. Carbohydrates (as you see that on food label) - are good.

I lost all fat excess, at times it was 14 kg overweight. It's gone now to 0 overweight.
    This was only possible by stopping eating fruits and veggies. They are diluted fructose and nothing else. Content of vitamins they have is close to none.

After changing belief in fruits and veggies safety, I lost all weight without exercise.
    How in the hell are YOU healthy? No fruits and veggies (no vitamins), you don't exercise, and WTF do you actually EAT? Hello cancer is all I have to say. Being healthy is NOT JUST ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT.

What was different twenty years ago with the obesity epidemic? We were eating less processed foods and MORE fruits and vegetables!! And let's not forget the fact that we don't hardly move our bodies anymore except at the gym. Add in cultural factors (convenience foods, TV watching, yadayada).

Human beings EVOLVED to eat primarily plant life with occasional meat. There are many third world cultures who do not have access to diets like ours (highly processed, readily available at the supermarket) that are not obese, live long lives, and they eat fruits and vegetables. I guess they have been wrong all these generations and you are right? Talk about a SWEEPER attitude.

Let's see your diet.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    What on earth is a sweeper? LOL
    No kidding....lol

My brain hurts from trying to understand the blathering. I don't doubt that having healthy intestines that have the proper bacteria balance aids in digestion. However, the rest is crap (pardon the pun).

As I said, cite you sources. Testimonials on the internet are not sources. I want scientific studies.

BRB - Gettin' shredded FemmeFatale28's Avatar
    FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FemmeFatale28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Obesity epidemic is undeniable fact. Scientists try to solve what happened, before 1980 there were less than 8% obese in populations. Now we have 40%-50% in some western countries. Try to see this problem as issue, don't knock any advise of what could be reasons for overweight. The attitude of a sweeper is BAD, if you are slim - fair enough, you are LUCKIER, nothing else. The fact you are slim is not guaranteeing that you are healthy. You have many problems but strong immune system. Some another person is not lucky and any form of advise/tip for him is valuable.

The body is complex and the more you know how the system works the better.
    There is several testimonies on net from people losing 40 kg or 30 kg by removing fructose from diet. They not lying. This is where all SWEEPERS are crazy, they don't accept
    truth no matter how true it is.
    Nothing else is sufficiently explaining the fat burning process. There is no alternative processes, but only one and is FULLY dependant on glucagon and estrogen play on cell receptors.
    In overweight person, fat burning is blocked. This is where you start. FAT BURNING IS BLOCKED. What blocks fat burning in some individuals while others don't experience that?

My tip for you is right. The blockage is caused by toxins or allergens
    he/she ingest daily while thinking that the food is safe. The allergens elevate Fat Storage hormone Estrogen. Very little is safe in common foods from standard diets. Much of that relate to inflammation from fermentation. You can try to pinpoint the issue to one problem, but it is wrong, there is several issues overlapping.
    The inflammation goes on in all people, its chronic. In some people it elevates estrogen very high and estrogen blocks fat burning. It biases cell to store fat.
    The fructose is most dangerous from all sugars thru the mechanism of feeding fermentation
    any time you ingest it.
    But now come back to issue of sugars. ALL sugars that are not carbohydrates are bad in this context. They feed fermentation that causes inflammation. Bacterias from fermentation process cause inflammation and thru many subsequent mechanisms -causes overweight.

When tackling sugar problem, most people believe falsely that natural sugar is safe.
    All sugars are bad. Carbohydrates (as you see that on food label) - are good.
    This exactly mean that popular belief that natural sugar is safe - is fake. Mice was fed by scientists with fruit sugar. At end of experiment mice’s liver looked damaged as an alcoholic liver.

One lady reported on Internet lost 30 kg by removing 2 bananas from daily diet. I wouldn't like to discuss your disbelief in what fructose means for some bodies. You maybe luckily escape some major problem if it seems not to harm your body. But millions of people got victims of that and because of that your SWEEPER attitude is wrong.

Before, I was believing like most of people that fruits and veggies are safe. And couldn't lose weight for many years, literally 10+ years with little progress.

Now I share this info with others, maybe this will become somebody pipeline to health.

If doesn't apply to you, fair enough. But I reject your SWEEPER attitude, it is CRAP.
    What. The. F***. Ever. You.. are a moron. This sounds like something from a Kevin Trudeau book or one of those cult type people.. YOU SWEEPERS! WTF is a sweeper.. bahahahaha