Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey SeanP35

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey SeanP35

party and get drunk with me?

"***day March **th
    My House - *** ** street north, ****** there will be a race car on the driveway if you miss it.
    Bring anyone but if the bouncers don't like em were legally allowed to kill them. Nothing personal.
    Keg?- maybe, so just to be on the safe side bring your own booze.
    Hot tub/not fully clothed women?- thats up to how charming you men can be :P
    Weed? - **** YEAH! but since its not the street is the towns problem haha.
    Hot Wings? - since i'm addicted most likely.
    Should be a good time and for those who don't get drunk enough at my place go to St.***** bar for Rosie's birthday on saturday march 20th.
    The weekend after i will be in VIP at stereos if you did not get drunk on the **th and **th"

you in?
    have 3 g coke, some cid, and hella weed

for all who dont know he lives like 10 mins away from me
    pm me if you're in. I can pick you up in the city.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

Registered User mikeylikesit629's Avatar
    mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeylikesit629 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AHeroAFake View Post
    party and get drunk with me?

"***day March **th
    My House - *** ** street north, ****** there will be a race car on the driveway if you miss it.
    Bring anyone but if the bouncers don't like em were legally allowed to kill them. Nothing personal.
    Keg?- maybe, so just to be on the safe side bring your own booze.
    Hot tub/not fully clothed women?- thats up to how charming you men can be :P
    Weed? - **** YEAH! but since its not the street is the towns problem haha.
    Hot Wings? - since i'm addicted most likely.
    Should be a good time and for those who don't get drunk enough at my place go to St.***** bar for Rosie's birthday on saturday march 20th.
    The weekend after i will be in VIP at stereos if you did not get drunk on the **th and **th"

you in?
    have 3 g coke, some cid, and hella weed

for all who dont know he lives like 10 mins away from me
    pm me if you're in. I can pick you up in the city.
    wanna drive down to reno?
    "What is "real?"
    How do you define "real?"
    If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste, and see;
    Then "real" is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
    -Morpheus

Check out my contest prep log (starting 3/12) http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122959311

*I always rep back*

hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hammersforteeth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    seanp is one of those kids you do not want to invite to the party.
    "And I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to waste my life because when I die I'm going to paradise So I'm not worried, and I'm in a hurry to die."

AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guise im sure hes a nice guy
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500)
    lolz SeanP35 is going to be the new Buzzkillington.

RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hammersforteeth View Post
    seanp is one of those kids you do not want to invite to the party.
    haha this! definatly!

Originally Posted by CallmeKong View Post
    lolz SeanP35 is going to be the new Buzzkillington.
    lol'd, he wouldnt be making jokes though he'd go around starting arguements like "you shouldn't be drinking it will wreck your gains" or "smoking is bad get rid of that stuff"

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RalphPlsGoNo View Post
    lol'd, he wouldnt be making jokes though he'd go around starting arguements like "you shouldn't be drinking it will wreck your gains" or "smoking is bad get rid of that stuff"
    No, I wouldn't be drinking because I don't like to and I wouldn't be smoking because I don't like to.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    **** I'll take his spot. What part of the city are you close to?

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb driving to Canada for kick ass party.

RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50) RalphPlsGoNo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    brb driving to Canada for kick ass party.
    Oh yeah, 15 year olds throw the bombest bash in town.

lol.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol.
    Oh sheet. Failed to notice age.

lol.
    not my party. friend of friends 18th

Oh sheet. Failed to notice you have manlet syndrome. 145lbs to my 185 WTFFFF?
    Last edited by AHeroAFake; 03-06-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pssshhh you want a sick party come to Cali and I'll show you how to party SoCal style
    I've forgotten fear,pain,and doubt,remembered pride and determination,and invented a new man.

Mom says "Alchohol is your enemy"... Jesus says "Love your enemy".

~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

I rep back!

Originally Posted by Pain-4-Gain View Post
    pssshhh you want a sick party come to Cali and I'll show you how to party SoCal style
    You can party hard any where you just need the right drugs and enough booze! and by drugs I don't mean weed thats not for partying, thats more like a sleeping pill you smoke, a real party involves glass tubes with substances that look like sugar vaporized with a lighter and inhaled for maximum party pleasure. lol

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can party hard any where you just need the right drugs and enough booze! and by drugs I don't mean weed thats not for partying, thats more like a sleeping pill you smoke, a real party involves glass tubes with substances that look like sugar vaporized with a lighter and inhaled for maximum party pleasure. lol
    LoL Bro LoL

Originally Posted by AHeroAFake View Post
    Oh sheet. Failed to notice you have manlet syndrome. 145lbs to my 185 WTFFFF?
    No need for that. Didn't say anything negative about you.

Forcefeeding past plateau Jones2.0's Avatar
    Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pain4Gain - no you won't
    RalphPlsoNo - haha yeh dude, crystal meth is where it's at... notsureifsrs?

They should make a high protein beer

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No need for that. Didn't say anything negative about you.
    Orly?

^^ Implied that you think he doesn't know how to party because he is 15.

Originally Posted by Jones2.0 View Post
    Pain4Gain - no you won't

That would be idiotic.

Originally Posted by Jones2.0 View Post
    Pain4Gain - no you won't

No meth lasts too long, speed ftw!

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    negged

Negged.

Forcefeeding past plateau Jones2.0's Avatar
    Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jones2.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    That would be idiotic.
    Not really, I would love to know I'm filling by body with yummy proteins whilst enjoying myself on a Thurs/Fri/Sat.

Negged.
    lol repped

Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Uno_Highlander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pain-4-Gain View Post
    True that. Cali is the bodybuilding and party mecca.

^^ Implied that you think he doesn't know how to party because he is 15.
    Nah. Just that I wouldn't go party with a bunch of 15 year olds because 1.) their parties usually get busted and 2.) I would be an adult amongst 15 year olds.. strong **** with girls and charges if the 5.0 did come.

Originally Posted by ljd15 View Post
    negged
    You can only neg once fool.

Negged.
    You're negging me because I'm saying meths duration is a lot longer than speed? nice.

Originally Posted by ljd15 View Post
    lol repped
    e-dick sucker

You're negging me because I'm saying meths duration is a lot longer than speed? nice.

e-dick sucker
    pissed off poster r0FL

the fuk off of me

Nah. Just that I wouldn't go party with a bunch of 15 year olds because 1.) their parties usually get busted and 2.) I would be an adult amongst 15 year olds.. strong **** with girls and charges if the 5.0 did come.
    That's the fun part of it - running.

e-dick sucker
    No, I'm negging you because you're annoying overall.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Srsly where's this party going down at lmao.

That's the fun part of it - running.

No, I'm negging you because you're annoying overall.
    Agreed.