Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best steroid replacement supplements?

I blew out my ACL and meniscus in October and had surgery in November. Most of you probably know, this is a tough injury to come back from. I’m doing the physical therapy thing now and have started to make some improvements, but my strength in my left leg is still pretty weak. My left leg is about 20 inches where my right leg is about 24 inches.

I currently am taking multivitamin and protein…that’s it.

Are there any steroid like supplements out there I could work into my diet to speed up my recovery?

I’m not looking to take anything I have to inject as needles scare the crap out of me, but I read online that there are some over the counter supplements you can take that contain traces of steroids or other steroid like products.

I’m not looking to use a risky product for a long time…just 6 months to a year so I can recover from this injury and get back to 100%.

You recommendations on a steroid like product I can take would be appreciated. Please PM me if necessary. I’m in the Phoenix area.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    /facepalm

i really dont know when people are srs anymore

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What you're really asking for is a ds/ph recommendation, but I will not give you one.

I'd say what you need is some creatine and prob a preworkout, maybe even a test booster at your age (no offense). Just try and get the strength up in your left leg, then when you get to be even again, go for a ds/ph

If you were to run one now, most likely what will happen is your right leg will get a lot stronger and your left won't get that much stronger; you'd end up with even more imbalance.

Just my opinion

Oh, and grab some bcaa's.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    every new user signs up and makes up a story and asks about a steroid or something close. ****ing douchebags i swear. go ****ing lift and eat and see what it does for you...

nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nickolas388 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ask the guy who started this thread, he knows.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122862481

-nick

Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lukasbmw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ljd15 View Post
    every new user signs up and makes up a story and asks about a steroid or something close. ****ing douchebags i swear. go ****ing lift and eat and see what it does for you...
    Sorry to offend you. This is not a "story" and I have been a lurker here for a long time.

I already eat right and lift hard...just looking for a suppliment to give me an extra boost.

I didn't say, "where can I find ilegal roids so I can inject them into my body", I asked if anyone can reccomend a suppliment I can take that will give steroid like results or even contains traces of steroid like substances.

ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000) ljd15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lukasbmw View Post
    Sorry to offend you. This is not a "story" and I have been a lurker here for a long time.

I already eat right and lift hard...just looking for a suppliment to give me an extra boost.

I didn't say, "where can I find ilegal roids so I can inject them into my body", I asked if anyone can reccomend a suppliment I can take that will give steroid like results or even contains traces of steroid like substances.

roids are not always injections... you want something with steroid ingredients in it. same ****ing thing. you want to stay healthy and anything of steroid substances wont make that happen. stick with the basics..

Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) Geyserdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I blew out my ACL and meniscus in October and had surgery in November. Most of you probably know, this is a tough injury to come back from. I’m doing the physical therapy thing now and have started to make some improvements, but my strength in my left leg is still pretty weak. My left leg is about 20 inches where my right leg is about 24 inches.

I currently am taking multivitamin and protein…that’s it.

Are there any steroid like supplements out there I could work into my diet to speed up my recovery?

I’m not looking to take anything I have to inject as needles scare the crap out of me, but I read online that there are some over the counter supplements you can take that contain traces of steroids or other steroid like products.

I’m not looking to use a risky product for a long time…just 6 months to a year so I can recover from this injury and get back to 100%.

You recommendations on a steroid like product I can take would be appreciated. Please PM me if necessary. I’m in the Phoenix area.
    Sorry to hear about your injury but all anyone can really recommend is for you to continue your therapy. Steroids can do more damage than good, think about it.