Thread: New Here!

carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New Here!

Hey everyone!

I just joined and wanted to say hello :O)

I just really seriously started working out again after like 7 years, and it feels soooo good! I can't wait to meet all of you awesome people!

-Dimple

CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CharliC is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, welcome to the boards! Good for you, getting back on the workout wagon
    The Journal: Epiphanies, DOMS & Cottage Cheese
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110296001

Things that a fashion-trained PT does:
    http://charli-cohen.com

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey! Welcome! I joined not too long ago, and it has been the best thing I've ever done! You get great advice and support from the folks on these boards, and a few chuckles too
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brittanyhayden has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! Im new as well. Good luck with everything!

Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50) Diavola will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello... I hope you enjoy this new lifestyle
    When I miss you, I don?t have to go far ? I just have to look inside my heart because that?s where I?ll find you.

If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."

Esther Pauline Friedman

Insert witty comment here Jlock126's Avatar
    Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jlock126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Welcome and good luck to you.

carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carame1aura has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Thank you everyone! :-)

houstongirl85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome! I'm new as well.

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee

d_Na has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi....

I am new too :d

pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkhun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome honey,

Pretty new here, started in January and made great contact with people.

Discussions can be heated and opinionated, but I personally like that, it real and human

Good luck with your goals,

Charlotte
    www.catonaspoon.co.uk