collegeboy627 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat that is still there! I need help.

So, I've have been working out for over a year now and I have come a long way since I started. I have lost lots of fat and I traded it for muscle, but my overall goal has been to shed away the love handles I have got. I was on a detox diet that helped me get rid of most of it but there is still that lingering bit left. Does anybody know any kind of routines that I may be able to follow? Maybe tips on dieting that may help shed?

AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdamRingshall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok dude

Firstly congratulations on successfully losing that weight, sounds like you've already come a long way.

What you're now experiencing is very common... the last little bits of fat on our bodies that are tough to get rid of. Genetically everyone stores their fat in some paces more than others and everyone has their troublesome areas, such as lower stomach, love handles, some on the back, chest, thighs etc...

These places are always the first place for the weight (fat) to go on and the last place for it to come off. The good news is you can do it.

You've obviously been doing the right things to get to where you are. Now it's just going to be a matter of taking things to the next level by tightening up your plan even more and becoming super disciplined, super committed and super consistent!

Here's some tips for burning that last bit of fat...

Be sure that your training is maximum intensity with regards to resistance training and that it is progressive!

Use high intensity cardio intervals for maximum fat loss. Again keep records and make it progressive.

Commit to eating EVERY 2 hours, no excuses. You won't believe what this will do to your metabolism if you don't do this already and can commit to it consistently.

Be sure to get at least 3 litres of water throughout the day. SuperHydrate!

Consume only Low GI carbs at each meal. (except post workout)

Focus on maximum recovery. I.e. Pre and post workout nutrition and supplementation. Bracket every workout including your cardio for maximum results.

You might want to consider a natural fat burner but ONLY if all the other pieces of the puzzle are in place!

Then just become like a machine, a robot, and stick to the plan religiously with deviating and it will come my man!

Your going to need to persevere and have just a little patience.

CONSISTENCY is the name of the game.

Hope that helps
    Adam
    Get a FREE video course on Fat Loss and Boosting Metabolism at www.BodyByAdam.co.uk

Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tazkia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by collegeboy627 View Post
    So, I've have been working out for over a year now and I have come a long way since I started. I have lost lots of fat and I traded it for muscle, but my overall goal has been to shed away the love handles I have got. I was on a detox diet that helped me get rid of most of it but there is still that lingering bit left. Does anybody know any kind of routines that I may be able to follow? Maybe tips on dieting that may help shed?
    Lipo.