thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100)

Too many supplements?

Right now I am taking Animal Cuts (2 paks a day) jack3d pre-workout, powerFULL and ZMA before bed (2 pills each) and my multi and fish oil in the morning.

Could this possibly be too many supplements to be taking, or will there most likely be no ill side effects? For the long and short term

carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carlosmx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Jacked and 2 packs of cuts per day sounds like too much caffeine.. you are going to build up your resistance to stims very quickly, so that's something you should take into consideration. I would probably drop the jack3d for a while and go with a stim free preWO supp or just don't take any preWO at all

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn thats a ton of stims. Surprised your still breathing.

thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100) thegodjr is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by carlosmx View Post
    Jacked and 2 packs of cuts per day sounds like too much caffeine.. you are going to build up your resistance to stims very quickly, so that's something you should take into consideration. I would probably drop the jack3d for a while and go with a stim free preWO supp or just don't take any preWO at all
    If I drop the jack3d, should I take my Cuts pre-workout? Would that be the only thing you say is wrong with my supps?

I just feel the powerFULL puts me over the top for some reason.... I donoo why, just a gut feeling I suppose

Maybe I should take the jack3d after my can of Cuts runs out?

bump, can someone help me out please?

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thegodjr View Post
    Maybe I should take the jack3d after my can of Cuts runs out?
    Yea finish the cuts up and then take jack3d. Don't take them at the same time.

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thegodjr View Post
    Right now I am taking Animal Cuts (2 paks a day) jack3d pre-workout, powerFULL and ZMA before bed (2 pills each) and my multi and fish oil in the morning.

Could this possibly be too many supplements to be taking, or will there most likely be no ill side effects? For the long and short term
    **** with that much caffeine, you might as well just ride the white pony in to your workouts.
    I'm kidding by the way. But that's a **** of a lot of **** for a 19 year old to be taking.

My suggestion is just go minimal. the vitamin and fish oil and maybe the ZMA are cool
    but the powerful and the preworkouts you can afford to ditch. Get a good night sleep before you lift and you should have more energy.

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    **** with that much caffeine, you might as well just ride the white pony in to your workouts.
    I'm kidding by the way. But that's a **** of a lot of **** for a 19 year old to be taking.

My suggestion is just go minimal. the vitamin and fish oil and maybe the ZMA are cool
    but the powerful and the preworkouts you can afford to ditch. Get a good night sleep before you lift and you should have more energy.
    I would say it is a shit load for anyone at any age.

CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CoryGunz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you want to take both, take the red pill out of the cuts(Stim). I believe that could solve your problem.

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SIRT1 View Post
    Damn thats a ton of stims. Surprised your still breathing.
    Haha thats a little exaggerated... However I am pretty surprised he didn't experience any sides Jitters, anxiety, ect...

goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardingxx View Post
    I would say it is a shit load for anyone at any age.
    HA. Thats really not much at all.
    Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete
    The Thrill Of Performance.
    Uleash the Juggernaut in you!
    www.infinitelabs.com
    http://www.********.com/pages/Infinite-Labs/187598646636?ref=ts

In the bodybuiding.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/ilabs.htm

My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/BodybuildAlex

Originally Posted by goldsman View Post
    HA. Thats really not much at all.
    Each to his own.

goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50) goldsman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hardingxx View Post
    Each to his own.
    I guess I'm just kind of annoyed by everyone thinking the whole vitamin+fish oil+whey is the way to do it and anything else is stupid and overkill. If you have the available money, there are tons of quality products that work really well synergistically. I definitely know that it's not necessary, but op said he was taking whey, fish oil, and vitamin (the basics). PLus a fat burner, pre-wo, minerals, and an oral gh booster. Thats definitely not some crazy overkill stack.
    Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete
    The Thrill Of Performance.
    Uleash the Juggernaut in you!
    www.infinitelabs.com
    http://www.********.com/pages/Infinite-Labs/187598646636?ref=ts

In the bodybuiding.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/ilabs.htm

My youtube channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/BodybuildAlex

princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think if you are 19, you should not consume so much supplements, just stick with whey protein and multivitamins. too much supplements can lead to possible side effects later on.
    learn how to lost 42 lbs in just 1 month visit- www.myhealthyuniverse.blogspot.com

seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CoryGunz View Post
    If you want to take both, take the red pill out of the cuts(Stim). I believe that could solve your problem.
    Do this. AC will still be effective without the stims.

seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seveneightnine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by princesoni View Post
    i think if you are 19, you should not consume so much supplements, just stick with whey protein and multivitamins. too much supplements can lead to possible side effects later on.
    Huh?

Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000) Razorback666 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by princesoni View Post
    Like what?
    BCABBA Amateur Bodybuilder

robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10) robojj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the red pill in the cuts packs is the caffine pill i believe, so just take that out and u lose the stims for the cuts , then u can continue taking your jacked for your pwo stim

Thanks for the response everyone! I think I'm gonna take the red pill out of the 2nd pack on WO days and take jack3d, would this be okay?

Another question reguarding powerFULL, as of right now I take 2 before bed and thats it. Helps me sleep and gives me more energy in the morning. Should I also take it preWO with my jack3d (assuming I take the stims out of the cuts)? Or should I just take it at night? I am mainly going for the gH release, and I dont understand how it would help you out when you take it during the day considering gH is most effective at night

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CoryGunz View Post
    ^^^ THIS

I can't tell you how many people tell you to stop taking a preworkout formula if you're on cuts because of the caffeine.

Just save those red caps and you have a bunch of caffeine pills to take after you're done with jack3d. Win.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

workinghrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinghrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinghrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinghrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workinghrd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robojj View Post
    the red pill in the cuts packs is the caffine pill i believe, so just take that out and u lose the stims for the cuts , then u can continue taking your jacked for your pwo stim
    I have been doing this and it works great. Stims really don't do much for me, too much Coffee I guess. But when I take cuts minus the red pill and Jacked I have more energy and better workout. I work out 1st thing in the morning so I just take the cuts then gain 5 hours later

Originally Posted by goldsman View Post
    I guess I'm just kind of annoyed by everyone thinking the whole vitamin+fish oil+whey is the way to do it and anything else is stupid and overkill. If you have the available money, there are tons of quality products that work really well synergistically. I definitely know that it's not necessary, but op said he was taking whey, fish oil, and vitamin (the basics). PLus a fat burner, pre-wo, minerals, and an oral gh booster. Thats definitely not some crazy overkill stack.
    Trust ME. I am not that guy lol.... so far from...