mimibrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Women and CREATINE..

I've been trying to get my muscle to poke through, and they just haven't, and I've been told to take creatine. Should I or should I not? I heard that it adds a lot of water weight. Well, not alot of water weight, about 5 pounds or so, but to me thats alot for me. I've recently gone from 150 to 130, and I still have 15 pounds to go. 5 pounds of water weight can be very damaging to my progress.

Please help! Any advice on should I take it? Should I not? If so, what is the best brand for women?

Help!

Mimi

Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000) Kung-fusion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mimibrown View Post
    I've been trying to get my muscle to poke through, and they just haven't, and I've been told to take creatine. Should I or should I not? I heard that it adds a lot of water weight. Well, not alot of water weight, about 5 pounds or so, but to me thats alot for me. I've recently gone from 150 to 130, and I still have 15 pounds to go. 5 pounds of water weight can be very damaging to my progress.

Please help! Any advice on should I take it? Should I not? If so, what is the best brand for women?

Help!

Mimi
    I'm guessing you're looking for the thin but "toned" look? Creatine is probably not what you want. When you get your body fat percentage low enough, your muscles will appear more defined. You probably just hit a plateau, in which case you need to change up your routine. Don't be afraid of using heavier weights.
    "Involuntary spasm! Witness the show! Enjoy the show!"

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would try creatine and see what happens little by little. Start off at around 3 grams and go up to 5 grams and judge the results. Judge typical problem areas; hips, thighs, butt, abs, etc.

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    All American EFX has Kre-a-Fem. A creatine for women. Check the ingredient panel with the link. And with all Kre-Alkalyn, no bloat or negative side effects.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/fem.html

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How long have you been training? What is your diet like?

Creatine may help with strength and muscle fullness, but it depends on your goals. I'm guessing you can probably reach your goals without creatine, considering how much your muscle "pokes through" comes down to bodyfat for the most part.