Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Contest Prep Mode super_stevecc's Avatar
    super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

D-Aspartic Acid and Endogenous Test Levels

Guys/Girls,

Any studies/feedback/experience on D-Aspartic Acid (DAA)?

http://www.daapure.com/

To quote the site, "In a study published in the journal Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology,3 performed by scientists and physicians in Italy, the role and mechanisms of DAA relating to testosterone and LH in humans and rats was evaluated and reported. To summarize the study's finding: DAA was found to accumulate in the pituitary and testes (in rats); in humans, DAA increased circulating (blood) LH by 33 percent (p<0.0001) and testosterone concentration by 42 percent (p<0.0082) on average, in men aged 27-37 years, after taking slightly more than 3 grams a day, orally."

Steve

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

GNIOM1498 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My experience

D-aspartic works. Period. I took primaforce, took 3 grams twice a day for 7 days and 3 grams for 7 days afterwards. On the 9th day (the second day with three grams a day) my nipples got sensitive. To the point that my shirt bothered me, so I stopped taking it. Good strength gains I just wish I could have kept on it. One side affect I was horribly bloated, I have never had so much water retention.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^ sounds like you already had high estrogen and testforce exacerbated it

The Humboldt Park Shiner DatsThaBadGuy's Avatar
    DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GNIOM1498 View Post
    D-aspartic works. Period. I took primaforce, took 3 grams twice a day for 7 days and 3 grams for 7 days afterwards. On the 9th day (the second day with three grams a day) my nipples got sensitive. To the point that my shirt bothered me, so I stopped taking it. Good strength gains I just wish I could have kept on it. One side affect I was horribly bloated, I have never had so much water retention.
    I know DAA has been reported to raise Aromatase Enzymes and cause an increase in estrogen simultaneously with the testosterone increase. Maybe you were experiencing some side effects. Sounds like high estrogen. However, based on reports, I would definitely recommend L-Dopa to help with your nipple issues, as DAA could also cause an increase in prolactin, and lead to gyno symptoms. Couldn't hurt at least.

But this is where it gets tricky. What I am wondering is if DAA intake should require an AI to be supplemented with it during a cycle, due to the Aromatase increase I mentioned above. Some have told me yes, some have told me maybe, some have told me it couldn't hurt, some have told me it could ruin gains and the estrogen could help with the anabolic process, some have told me there's no need taking a PCT approach to DAA because it's all natural, and others have told me I'm worrying too much. However, as with the poster above, high estrogen related side effects have appeared, and so is it possible for a person to run an AI and still experience the best DAA has to offer? It definitely sounds necessary to supplement an AI in with the cycle based on that post, and that of other posters.

My question is, to a person who is trying to take DAA and play it as safe as possible while experiencing the benefits, what would you recommend be supplemented in with the DAA cycle? Things I, and many others, would like to avoid are symptoms of high estrogen and high prolactin, while still putting on strong gains and using DAA to the best of its abilities.
    Last edited by DatsThaBadGuy; 10-12-2010 at 03:33 PM.

7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    ^^^ sounds like you already had high estrogen and testforce exacerbated it
    I srsly doubt this.

7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DatsThaBadGuy View Post
    I know DAA has been reported to raise Aromatase Enzymes and cause an increase in estrogen simultaneously with the testosterone increase. Maybe you were experiencing some side effects. Based on reports, I would definitely recommend L-Dopa to help with your nipple issues, as DAA could cause an increase in prolactin, and lead to gyno symptoms. Couldn't hurt at least.

What I am wondering though is if DAA intake should require an AI to be supplemented with it during a cycle, due to the Aromatase increase I mentioned above. Some have told me yes, some have told me maybe, some have told me it couldn't hurt, some have told me it could ruin gains and the estrogen could help with the anabolic process, some have told me there's no need taking a PCT approach to DAA because it's all natural, and others have told me I'm worrying too much.

My question is, to a person who is trying to take DAA and play it as safe as possible while experiencing the benefits, what would you recommend be supplemented in with the DAA cycle? Things I, and many others, would like to avoid are symptoms of high estrogen and high prolactin, while still putting on strong gains and using DAA to the best of its abilities.
    The only thing anyone can recommend is L-dopa. THEHUGE had some nice comments about not using an AI with DAA because elevating estrogen PROPORTIONAL to testosterone is a good thing. Estrogen, like testosterone is critical for mass gains.

DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) DatsThaBadGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 7percent View Post
    The only thing anyone can recommend is L-dopa. THEHUGE had some nice comments about not using an AI with DAA because elevating estrogen PROPORTIONAL to testosterone is a good thing. Estrogen, like testosterone is critical for mass gains.
    OK, understood and noted. Thanks for the response. Some say a PCT isn't really necessary, but I am wondering, given the benefits of the estrogen increase, like you say, if an AI would be helpful to supplement in the cycle later on or after the cycle ends, to help with the "come off" and the drop in testosterone (unless the estrogen drops with it)? Thanks, and sorry for the repetitive questions. Just tryina figure out how this stuff works. Appreciate it.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7percent View Post
    Let me break it down again:

More testosterone and proportionally more estrogens----------------------->good
    More testosterone and estrogens kept at baseline(or just slightly less)------>good
    More testosterone and estrogens level crushed---------------------------->not good
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post

More testosterone and estrogens kept at baseline(or just slightly less)------>good
    More testosterone and estrogens level crushed---------------------------->not good
    Cool, thanks again. My major worry though is if once the testosterone decreases when the DAA cycle is finished, will I just be left with a sack full of estrogen, or will the estrogen drop with it and everything will return to normal? And, if the former is true, that's where I'm wondering if AI supplementation will be necessary. I appreciate and take to heart your responses, I was just asking around again to get some different opinion/responses/experiences, etc.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool, thanks again. My major worry though is if once the testosterone decreases when the DAA cycle is finished, will I just be left with a sack full of estrogen, or will the estrogen drop with it and everything will return to normal? And, if the former is true, that's where I'm wondering if AI supplementation will be necessary. I appreciate and take to heart your responses, I was just asking around again to get some different opinion/responses/experiences, etc.
    There's no reason to believe E2 is going to stay elevated once you drop the DAA.

OK, understood and noted. Thanks for the response. Some say a PCT isn't really necessary, but I am wondering, given the benefits of the estrogen increase, like you say, if an AI would be helpful to supplement in the cycle later on or after the cycle ends, to help with the "come off" and the drop in testosterone (unless the estrogen drops with it)? Thanks, and sorry for the repetitive questions. Just tryina figure out how this stuff works. Appreciate it.
    Estrogen should come down as your testosterone does.

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm stacking bulk daa and erase. I'm on day 13 of 75mg erase and 6g daa a day.

Haven't noticed much yet, maybe slightly elevated energy but could easily be placebo

Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000) Deviant Dingo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure if this is right, but I've split the dosages and take with breakfast and dinner

sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sigster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

increased estrogen

From my research on DAA the other members are correct. D-Aspartic Acid can increase production or encourage increased production of estrogen. There are products specifically meant as aromatase inhibitors. A combination of a competitive inhibitor and a suicide inhibitor of aromatase would be the most effective and beneficial in addition to taking D-aspartic acid in order to fully benefit from the testosterone increases of DAA.

One product on the market i know of that combines 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One and 3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid in addition to Ginger extract which should also supercharge the effects of D-Aspartic Acid and that is Formadrol Extreme from LG Sciences.

G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G.W. Hayduke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

True dat. But wouldn't it take a mighty powerful AI to crush estro? Seems to me like something natural--say, Triazole--would be just enough mediation, especially at a reduced dose.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sigster View Post
    From my research on DAA the other members are correct. D-Aspartic Acid can increase production or encourage increased production of estrogen. There are products specifically meant as aromatase inhibitors. A combination of a competitive inhibitor and a suicide inhibitor of aromatase would be the most effective and beneficial in addition to taking D-aspartic acid in order to fully benefit from the testosterone increases of DAA.

One product on the market i know of that combines 2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One and 3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid in addition to Ginger extract which should also supercharge the effects of D-Aspartic Acid and that is Formadrol Extreme from LG Sciences.
    Strong first post.... hmm....................
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by G.W. Hayduke View Post
    True dat. But wouldn't it take a mighty powerful AI to crush estro? Seems to me like something natural--say, Triazole--would be just enough mediation, especially at a reduced dose.
    Correct.

Registered User angelmotorsport's Avatar
    angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you may have experienced those side from taking too much. As far as I'm aware 3g per day is enough daa. I'm currently taking daa at 3 g per day, considering there is no evidence or research done past 12 days I'm going to drop to 2g per day for the next 12 days beyond that. I havt had any side effects yet, although I am sweating heaps In the gym. I have it stacked with testatropin. Also be careful of excessive calcuim intake, I believe it can cause a bad reaction with chemicals In the brain.
    Last edited by angelmotorsport; 12-08-2010 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Spelling

edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A little late to the game here, but when I use bulk DAA, which I currently am, I become bloated too. Libido has taken a hit also. My mood is slightly elevated though.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never taken DAA, but it would seem that stacking it with Triazole and L-Dopa is the ticket...

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by angelmotorsport View Post
    you may have experienced those side from taking too much. As far as I'm aware 3g per day is enough daa. I'm currently taking daa at 3 g per day, considering there is no evidence or research done past 12 days I'm going to drop to 2g per day for the next 12 days beyond that. I havt had any side effects yet, although I am sweating heaps In the gym. I have it stacked with testatropin. Also be careful of excessive calcuim intake, I believe it can cause a bad reaction with chemicals In the brain.
    I'm only going to stick to 3g because I don't believe in going beyond what the company has recommended. Anyways, my experience has been only a week thus far (3g/day). Haven't noticed anything too strange - except when I decided to take it at night instead of in the morning. When I took it at night, I was poppin' serious boners... it was like I was taking a male enhancement booster before bed. I slept fine, but on both nights I took it, I had nocturnal emissions. Haven't had those in years.

During the day my libido has been fine. Not overactive, but at a healthy medium. I'm slightly worried about the "gyno" effects people have been mentioning, but so far haven't seen any. Some moderate amounts of lethargy as well - even after a full night of sleep. I think the product actually works brahs.

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    I've never taken DAA, but it would seem that stacking it with Triazole and L-Dopa is the ticket...
    I would agree. Based on the blood work from DAA it raises estrogen and progesterone as much as it raises testosterone. So if you are going to use it, it would seem like a must have to me.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

But I keep reading that DAA increases estrogen more than test.

Why in the world would you want to take something that does that?

ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ellsbebc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    But I keep reading that DAA increases estrogen more than test.

Why in the world would you want to take something that does that?
    He is not speaking of that specific case you mentioned. HUGE is just saying that if you see a large increase in testosterone, do not be wary about the associated proportional increase in estrogen also.

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post
    He is not speaking of that specific case you mentioned. HUGE is just saying that if you see a large increase in testosterone, do not be wary about the associated proportional increase in estrogen also.
    but don't blood tests show a small increase in test...

so proportionally your estrogen increase is greater and the ratio becomes worse ?

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    but don't blood tests show a small increase in test...

so proportionally your estrogen increase is greater and the ratio becomes worse ?
    I guess it depends on what your idea of "small" is...

L-dopa is a must.
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    L-dopa is a must.
    why?

totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50) totally_dude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so let's say I take DAA for 6 weeks then stop, how long before test levels go back to baseline?

DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow

Hi guys,

I just read this thread now. About 2 weeks ago I started taking Nutrex T-Up and as of the past few days I have become full of water whereby initially I thought I was just putting on weight (even though I am cutting) and taking Oxyelite pro, so can't really be possible.

I initially thought perhaps the reason for bloating was me cutting right back on sodium and this product contains -Sodium D-Aspartic Acid but this thread has got me thinking perhaps I had sufficient levels of test to start with because I only recently finished taking Freak Test and this could be the reason.

I hate the way I look at the moment, as I can pull my skin pretty much at any part of my body at least 2-3cm. I have ordered Axis Labs Xtract to try and rid the excess water. I has also tripled my water intake without any improvement.

Id love any advice given.

Thanks in advance.

Reps to anyone that contributes
    You rep me, I rep you :)