Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile ~*~ Isidith's OBF Contest Log ~*~

Hello everyone, or maybe just to myself!

This will be my contest log for the OBF tranformation contest.

After I spent the week eating badly and whatever the heck I have wanted I am ready and antsy to go!! It really wasn't enjoyable, but I figured might as well get sick of it now, then miss it later. I gained 5lbs in the process...which will likely drop off soon enough, but just goes to show I am an endomorph...I could probably gain a lb looking at cake, ok well not really.

BUT anyway, I am doing this competition because lately I have just been feeling more motivated to do well and take care of my health. I have been eating a lot better (well, with the exception of this week) and trying to exercise when I can. I realize, for 22 I have a pathetic fitness level...especially on a cardiovascular level.

So right now my goal is to lose weight and shape up. Pretty simple really. I am hoping this contest will bring out my competitive side, and keep on my track.

I have no goal weight, though I pick 140lbs as my long term goal since it is suppose to in my health range. I just want to be more healthy and athletic on a regular basis, and that is my overall goal for the contest. I would also like to be carry around less weight by the end so my running can be more enjoyable. Looking great will just be a bonus!

As for my plan of attack, I haven't really made one yet. I figure I will just be consistant with cardio and weight train reguarly. I guess that is kind of a plan. For diet, I just need to cut out bad cards. I eat way to much pasta, which doesn't seem to bad since I can eat in moderation. The killer was bread, and sweets which, again with the exception of this week, I have been fairly good about. I also have to reduce snacking. Actually, I have to just change what I am snacking on. No more crackers, hello carrots!

I figure it is also time for more salads, fruits and vegetables, and an added challenge of protein. I don't eat very much of it right now. I am just not a huge meat eater and am not a big fan of protein powder. But it wil be something I will have to work on.

Anyway, I guess that is the basics of the why and how. I will probably add my starting stats up tonight. I will likely post the pictures tomorrow. I had taken some, but when I was looking at them, you can only see the banner of the webpage in most.

So, I will update this later, and I wish everyone who is participating in the competition the best of luck and success in their goals!

Cheers, Isidith.
    "Living well is the best revenge."~ George Herbert

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't you dare slip up! . I would say good luck but you make that yourself. I'll be following.

RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed! One thing about this OBF is there are a lot of people that joined. I dont think anyone is alone...Good luck and stay focused on your goals

Rich

Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, so measurement time...yikes! Let us see how much damage a week of excessive cards did and two vacations prior to the week has done.

Ok, so my start weight is 185lb.

I am up 5lbs since the Bahamas. Not all that surprising, especially after this week. Now this is where it will hurt me most, the measurements... time to see the damage... in detail, lol.

All measurements are in inches.

Neck: 14.5"
    Right Arm: 13.5"
    Left Arm: 13"
    Chest: 40"
    Underchest: 36"
    Smallest part of waist: 35"
    Around belly button:39"
    Biggest part of waist:41"
    Biggest part of hips: 43"
    Right Thigh 23.5"
    Left Thigh: 24"
    Right Calf: 15"
    Left Calf: 14.5"

Ok, so I think I might be bloated or something from all the carbs. I go up and down between 5lbs a lot and my waist have never hit 35" since like, October. Normally, I hit 33.5, maybe 34.

So clearly, taking this path month off watching what I eat from my trip back home, than the Bahamas, and then eating everything this week has finally caught up with me.

But that is ok! Now it is time to settle back into a more normal healthy routine and pick up the slack. I can't wait for the contest to start!

I will be doing my pictures tomorrow instead of today. I had to work early this morning, and want to take them in natural day light since if I happen to be back in Toronto, the lighting is usually very similar.

Anyway, have a good evening everyone!

Originally Posted by RichL1982 View Post
    Subbed! One thing about this OBF is there are a lot of people that joined. I dont think anyone is alone...Good luck and stay focused on your goals

Rich
    That is true, I am glad to see soo many logs up already. It will be great to follow people and see whatever one else is doing.

Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Don't you dare slip up! . I would say good luck but you make that yourself. I'll be following.
    Haha, I will try not too. And you are right, we do create our own luck. Hopefully I will be making a lot of luck in the up coming weeks. It is time to do things right!

Here are my before pics.

Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000) Sky22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck!
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
    -Steve Prefontaine

annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) annaputilo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Hi everyone

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

Originally Posted by annaputilo View Post
    If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
    Haha, I see you saw my quote in my forum signature. Or perhaps you had heard it before. Either ways, it is good to change your perspective now and then in how you view life, and the situations you face.

And so it begins.

I woke up this morning and am fully of energy. Maybe it is the fact that I begin today. I have been looking forward to this day since I signed up for the transformation contest. I guess today reminds me of a quote my highschool Guidance Councilor use to quote all the time: "today is the first day of the rest of your life". I have no idea who originally said it, but it is true. The past is the past, and we can make new choices today. We are who we are today, not yesterday. Saying that, it does mean I can do this and get into better shape, etc.

I feel really optimistic today, can't you tell? It is spring, and I am starting a new lifestyle, it is very exciting and just what I needed. My life has been changing and readjusting since December,and I always find it exciting. I am becoming a better version of me, and now that includes better health and a more active lifestyle. It also (hopefully) means that I slim down and look healthier and vibrant. Yay! (I just had to say that :P).

Anyway, I ought to go have a morning meditation then get outside. It is a beautiful day and I plan to take full advantage of it! I think a nice long walk with the dog, then a jog are in store for this morning, and I will probably chat about it later. I get discouraged by how I am not a strong runner, but hopefully this improves by the end of the competition!

So have a delightful morning everyone, and I look forward to reading (and finally subscribing) to the blogs of others in the transformation contest.

Best of luck to everyone, as always.

Cheers, Isidith

Diets

Diets are something that confuse me, and I suck at sticking with them. I like the moderation diet the best, and so far it has worked best for me for losing weight.

The best diet I ever did for losing weight but was tough to stick to at times was a semi-vegetarian diet where I didn't eat bread or rice, just the occasional bowl of pasta, like once a week. Most days I ate vegetarian (fruit, salad, soy milk, and chickpea salad mainly), unless my Aunt got some fish. I love fish. My only cheats were the occasional bar of dark chocolate and the occasional gin and tonic. I did great, I lost about 15 lbs in two months and looked a lot more toned then I do now at a similar weight.

My current diet is the moderation diet, so basically I have my cake and I eat it too! And it have been working pretty darn well. I always feel satisfied though I really should go back to the diet above.

Anyway, so I am on here, reading other blogs of diets like the velocity diet and the keto diet and how people are have had more success then I have, and I don't get how they can stick with it. To me living off a high fat, high protein diet would be a nightmare. And living off protein powder? Yikes!

I already know one thing I battle is low protein intake. I have even had iron problems from it. I guess I am just more of a herbivore than a meat eater.

I guess my main concern and fear is that I am going to have trouble building muscle. I mean, I try to drink soy milk now and then, eat beans and all that, but I feel like I am going to be behind. Everyone is eating muscle building-diets and me, not so much. But it is one of my main goals for this competition, since I have like no muscle mass. It is pretty much all fat, lol.

The solution would be to do more research and plan out my diet so I can get as much protein as I can without feeling like I have to force myself to have protein shakes (which I only manage to have when mixed with peanut butter and milk, lol) and meat. But, even then I have doubts about its effectiveness. I read that it isn't a good, and isn't as well absorbed as protein in meat. I really need to do further research on this topic.

Anyway, I guess one day I will figure out the whole diet thing. For now I just need to focus on snacking less, and eating less starchy carbs and replacing it with some source of protein like soy milk and beans for now on a more regular basis.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Found you!!! I know you are going to do great in this contest! And you know I am with you all the way!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    Found you!!! I know you are going to do great in this contest! And you know I am with you all the way!
    Thanks

Today I have intended to do some cardio. But I woke up and it is pooring. Now, this is good and bad news in away. It is bad because I am trying to turn fat, and because I need to run and it is good because something died near our house last time, and the coytoes are were getting very close to our house last night.

They were right in our backyard. Hopefully the rain will wash away the smell. But at the same time I have been warned to be careful whenever I am going outside since they aren't shy. Not really quite like back home now, is it? I feel especially bad for the dog. She can sense it wouldn't go beyong far beyond the door yesterday. So that makes me bad. Though I nearly had a heart attack when I heard them last night and I had no idea where she was!!!! Luckily was she hiding near bye and I had not forget her outside, lol.

Anyway, so today I will have to get creative I guess. Prehaps, I am going to have to dance.
    This is one case were I wish I had a gym membership. Though my arms are a little sore from yesterdays workout, so I must have done something right. I think it was the pushups!

It just seems that the problem is cardio now. Oh well, I will just have to try and squeeze in a run this weekend if it is sunny out.

Just a quick update:

My weight keeps going up and then normal again. Sure, my diet hasn't been perfectly clean but I am not over eating. Well except yesterday, it was St. Patrick Day so I made an Irish dinner as is basically tradition with my family, so I made it for my aunts kids and myself. And I didn't drink. I did have a drink with a friend the night before though.

Though good thing though is that I have lost some inches regardless.

The other bit of bad news? My week sucked for working out so far. My aunt and uncle had to go away for a bit and having kids is just exhausting when you have to be in charge of everything. Or maybe it was the fact I wasn't really sleeping that made it exhausting. I find it hard to sleep when I have the kids, so I'd have to nap during the day once they were at school so I 1) I could have energy to play with them, make dinner, etc, and 2) so I wouldn' become overly irriatable. Or try not to. One one of the days I was able nap. Luckily they parents come home today, and I should have this evening off so I should be able to workout. Finally.

I am really glad things should be back to normal and I can exercise again, and focus on my dieting again. I usually just had what the kids had to save time and spend more time with them since they missed their parents. I can tell you, pizza, KD and all that aren't really enjoyable foods when you aren't a kid! lol.

Lastly, I haven't been drinking enough water, which I think might be part of the issue. I was thinking about why my skin looks dry and I realized I have been living off coffee and tea for awhile now. Oops.

So next week should be better. I am going to make some mini goals for the week, and some for the month to help push me along. I post those later.

Anyway, hope everyone else is having a successful week!

I had to work yesterday night after all, but that is ok...really. Yesterday afternoon I felt my worst. My stomach lately has been soo bloted. When I got back from my trip the scale read 173lbs. Now it says 187lb. What? It just seems to be packing on lately. I know my diet hasn't been that great, but normally I can get away with splurges now and then. And now my stomach is sticking out and feels so bloated.

So I thought and thought while I was putting the kids to bed. Why do I feel like this? What has changed. Then it hit me. My salt intake has been extremely high compared to what I normally have on a daily basis. Also, I have been drinking lots of coffee and black tea with milk and sweetner, and barely any water. As for the weight gain, I have been eating more carbs and sugar then usual over all. And the other one? I have been freely pouring my olive oil in my cooking instead of measuring it out. Oopss.

Anyway, so last night I drank quite a bit of water, and switched back to green tea for my alternative drink. Haven't gone pee so often in a long time, but means I am on the right track and my stomach feels better! I also feel less sluggish. Also, yesterday I ate fairly normal, so I think that helped as well.

So far today its been clean. For breakfast I had blueberrys, carrots, tomatoes and a handful of walnuts, it was really yummy, filling and I don't feel sluggish or heavy from it. Also lots of water, and green tea. So off to a good start.

Today I am going to do some ballet before work. I might do my arms, time pending. Was hoping to have more time but everyone seems to need me to edit papers lately, which I don't mine. Since I am not in school this year it is nice to still be included and see papers. It has kind of given me inspiration to go back and do better with all I got. I have been reading all these papers by A students and I know I can do that.

This is another reason losing weight is important to me as much as I seem afraid to go for it. Not only am I basically obese so I need it for my health, I need it to complete a major goal in my life. I have constantly failed again and again to stick with major goals I have made for myself since I completed highschool where my big goal was to into university. My aunt thinks that I think I don't deserve to be successful, and maybe she is right. I do constantly seem to be my own worse enemy.

But I am still positive this time around. I woke up feeling like a new person. Maybe because this week my work challenges were something I thought I'd barely make it through without blowing up, yet I finished it with calmness and minimal irriatibility due to lack of sleep. I am proud of myself for that. I accepted the challenge and did great. I haven't tested my limits in a long while. I need to do that more often. It really helps to believe I got more in me then I tend to believe.

Anyway, so though my first two weeks weren't great I am still very confident that I will do well and meet my expectations and am just as pumped now as I was when I decided to join. Which is how it should have been all along.

So today I came across these goals on 43 things about some challenge I had meant to take from three websites. These 3 websites are all based from the same people called twohundredsitups.com, twohundredsquats.com, and onehundredpushups.com.

Anyway, so I clicked "I want to do this" on my 43 things account and I did the initial test.

For situps (which is actually crunches, which they advice over traditional situps) I could do 37 in a row. I could have pumped out some more, but I don't like doing them my I can't get my core tight, and it just wasn't doing it.

For squats I did 42 in a row before my legs became like jelly.

For pushups I could do 2, lol. I did 4 knee pushups after that. I am surprised I even did one! Though I guess really I didn't do them 100% perfect as my chest hit the ground before my head, damn bossoms. but I got prettttyyy low. And it hurt my arms lol.

So this challenge lasts 6 weeks, which is pretty cool. I think they are great mini goals.

It reminds me of something I had started as a personal challenge before I went to the bahamas where I had given myself a month to do a number of exercises. Sadly, I lost the sheet and forgot about it until today.

Anyway, this should help at least make me do something when I am not feeling motivated!

So I figure I am due to updat my stats. Still suffering from this crazy bloating and such, I can feel the gas in my stomach. I think I had too much dairy this week in the food I ate (and I am mildly lactose intolerant, oops), along with the increase salt and sugar from some of things I ate, my body is a mess. Been eating clean the past few days so its starting to go down, still really uncomfortable.
    Chest: 40"
    Underchest: 35.5" -.5
    Smallest part of waist: 34" -1
    Around belly button:39"
    Right Thigh 23.5"
    Left Thigh: 24"
    Right Calf: 15"
    Left Calf: 14.5

So my total loss so far is -1.5 inches. Which is good beause at least I haven't gain any from the bloating. Not great though. My waist had been down 2 inches, and so had my chest, rest of stomach, and hips after week one. But week two it all came back from eating too much and the bloating.

Anyway, its all good. I know this week is going to rock! I finally have a good idea of what I want my body to look like at some point, yay!

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reminder to post in the contest thread at least once per week.
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

After all that weird bloating and my weight sky rocking to 191lbs becuase of, it is all over. Yesterday I weight 186, so back to start. Now I can really lose some weight this week (again) yay! This week is looking really busy, and this I usually find difficult. I am hoping that my morning will not be affected so I can still work out. Today is looking up in the air, but I really hope not as I think I am working late tonight.

Anyway, I am excited for this week. Either way it will be better then last! I think I will have to make it an ab day, I may do arms if I have time too, as today is my arm day. But worse case that if I don't find time today after getting my stuff done, I can probably fit the ab workout in a work. Yay! Also, today is my challenge workout day for the pushups, crunches and squats (which you do three times a week). So it is fitting I think.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Isidith View Post
    After all that weird bloating and my weight sky rocking to 191lbs becuase of, it is all over. Yesterday I weight 186, so back to start. Now I can really lose some weight this week (again) yay! This week is looking really busy, and this I usually find difficult. I am hoping that my morning will not be affected so I can still work out. Today is looking up in the air, but I really hope not as I think I am working late tonight.

Anyway, I am excited for this week. Either way it will be better then last! I think I will have to make it an ab day, I may do arms if I have time too, as today is my arm day. But worse case that if I don't find time today after getting my stuff done, I can probably fit the ab workout in a work. Yay! Also, today is my challenge workout day for the pushups, crunches and squats (which you do three times a week). So it is fitting I think.
    My weight did the same thing this week. As of Thursday the scale said I was up over 6 pounds, today I am back to almost where I was last Monday. Weird. Let's make this week a great one!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

things were going strong this week until Wednesday when I started getting a sore throat. I was hoping it would pass but i was really sick by Thursday night. Luckily today it is pretty much over! Feeling a lot better now anyway, so time to get back at it. Wednesday I managed a bit of jogging before I got super sick (I couldn't really breathe well on friday and sat so couldn't workout) and today I have done some light exercising not to push it. Dieting is almost under control though I realized I have been emotionally eating alot lately Gotta be careful, I have a history of it, and have been good lately. Been eating more whole foods lately, especially vegetables and my digestive system is responding better. Really it doesn't like too many carbs lately unless its fruit and veggies. Now I just have to tell my body to follow that. Well, I seem to get away with those types of carbs if I only eat them at breakfast.

Anyway, so for 4 weeks in I am doing a lot worse then I had hoped. But I have 12 weeks left and I feel like I have everything figured out to get the body I want. So this week should be a lot better!

Anyway, I decided I might as well update my stats, its been like two weeks. Not much changes as I haven't really done much, but lets see anyway!

All measurements are in inches and loses indicated (or gains) are from the first set of stats provided to now.

Right Arm: 13" (-0.5")
    Chest: 39" (-1")
    Underchest: 35" (-1")
    Smallest part of waist: 34" (-1")
    Around belly button:38.5" (-0.5")
    Right Thigh 23" (-0.5)
    Left Thigh: 23" (-1")
    Right Calf: 14.5" (-0.5)
    Left Calf: 14" (-0.5)

So if you add it up, I have lost a total of 6.5" off my body. Which is more then I would have guessed. I figure keep up reducing my excess snacking and start working out reguarly then I will find a lot more success in the upcoming weeks. 12 weeks left, I still have time to rock it!
    Last edited by Isidith; 04-04-2010 at 01:49 PM.

mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mariplay2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hi

Originally Posted by Isidith View Post
    things were going strong this week until Wednesday when I started getting a sore throat. I was hoping it would pass but i was really sick by Thursday night. Luckily today it is pretty much over! Feeling a lot better now anyway, so time to get back at it. Wednesday I managed a bit of jogging before I got super sick (I couldn't really breathe well on friday and sat so couldn't workout) and today I have done some light exercising not to push it. Dieting is almost under control though I realized I have been emotionally eating alot lately Gotta be careful, I have a history of it, and have been good lately. Been eating more whole foods lately, especially vegetables and my digestive system is responding better. Really it doesn't like too many carbs lately unless its fruit and veggies. Now I just have to tell my body to follow that. Well, I seem to get away with those types of carbs if I only eat them at breakfast.

Anyway, so for 4 weeks in I am doing a lot worse then I had hoped. But I have 12 weeks left and I feel like I have everything figured out to get the body I want. So this week should be a lot better!

Anyway, I decided I might as well update my stats, its been like two weeks. Not much changes as I haven't really done much, but lets see anyway!

All measurements are in inches and loses indicated (or gains) are from the first set of stats provided to now.

Right Arm: 13" (-0.5")
    Chest: 39" (-1")
    Underchest: 35" (-1")
    Smallest part of waist: 34" (-1")
    Around belly button:38.5" (-0.5")
    Right Thigh 23" (-0.5)
    Left Thigh: 23" (-1")
    Right Calf: 14.5" (-0.5)
    Left Calf: 14" (-0.5)

So if you add it up, I have lost a total of 6.5" off my body. Which is more then I would have guessed. I figure keep up reducing my excess snacking and start working out reguarly then I will find a lot more success in the upcoming weeks. 12 weeks left, I still have time to rock it!

I know how you feel the scale has being doing that to me too ..but mine went from 176-185 I was like NO FREAKING WAY ..but whatever ..I continue to do my thing ..and then got back on and it said 188 (this was last tuesday) then yesterday i got on and it said 181

so I don't know ..LOL

but one thing is for sure ..I havent eaten ..that much to have gained it ..and I take care of myself . lol
    but whatever =)

how many kids do you have ?

Originally Posted by mariplay2004 View Post
    I know how you feel the scale has being doing that to me too ..but mine went from 176-185 I was like NO FREAKING WAY ..but whatever ..I continue to do my thing ..and then got back on and it said 188 (this was last tuesday) then yesterday i got on and it said 181

so I don't know ..LOL

but one thing is for sure ..I havent eaten ..that much to have gained it ..and I take care of myself . lol
    but whatever =)

how many kids do you have ?

Yeah, mine has done that again this week, its very frustrating. But I am getting my more hourglass like shape back, so really, to me that is all that matters. Clothes look better that way!

Hopefully the scale stabilizes for you! I have decided to ditch the scale for the week and just focus on inches (though we will see how long that lasts, last time it didn't).

And I don't have any kids of my own. But I am spending this year helping my Aunt with her kids until I go back to school. One is 5, and the other is 3. I spend a lot of time with them. It is a great experience. I am a lot more patient and calm these days, well maybe not with the scale, but when it really counts.