ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

RC tendinitis rehab question

I have RC tendinitis and the pain is starting to go away, and stretching and shoulder exercises and definitely helping. I know i should stretch everyday, but how often should i do these exercises? right now im only doing about 6-9 sets of exercises but im doing it everyday. What im wondering is should i do shoulder exercises like 3/week to allow it to rest and heal and step up the volume or do a circuit thing where i dont rest until say day 6 or 7.

SmashingDude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheLINN View Post
    I have RC tendinitis and the pain is starting to go away, and stretching and shoulder exercises and definitely helping. I know i should stretch everyday, but how often should i do these exercises? right now im only doing about 6-9 sets of exercises but im doing it everyday. What im wondering is should i do shoulder exercises like 3/week to allow it to rest and heal and step up the volume or do a circuit thing where i don't rest until say day 6 or 7.
    It sucks to have something like this. I feel for you as I have RA and AS (types of arthritis) but since i went on this diet my inflammation is significantly reduced. I take synthetic corticosteroid for it which has tons of side effects but since i went on this diet i have cut my dose in half. There is something about this diet that is helping my inflammation significantly. Have you experienced the same thing with your inflammation?

I have inflammation in my SI joints, but i try to push myself in the gym and try to hit those joints. I plan to gradually increase the weight/frequency of those exercise to see how far i can go so i know my tolerance level. I would say you can use the same formula but you are the best judge yourself as you know your condition better.
    Goal: 145 by June 25,2010

Week 0: 180 (Feb 22)
    Week 1: 174 (Mar 1)
    Week 2: 170 (Mar 8)
    Week 3: 169 (Mar 15)
    Week 4: 169 (Mar 22)
    Week 5: 165 (Mar 29)
    Week 6:

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmashingDude View Post
    It sucks to have something like this. I feel for you as I have RA and AS (types of arthritis) but since i went on this diet my inflammation is significantly reduced. I take synthetic corticosteroid for it which has tons of side effects but since i went on this diet i have cut my dose in half. There is something about this diet that is helping my inflammation significantly. Have you experienced the same thing with your inflammation?

I have inflammation in my SI joints, but i try to push myself in the gym and try to hit those joints. I plan to gradually increase the weight/frequency of those exercise to see how far i can go so i know my tolerance level. I would say you can use the same formula but you are the best judge yourself as you know your condition better.
    Actually, since being on keto ive noticed significant inflammation reduction, ive heard that high fatty-acids can help reduce inflammation, but conversely ive been taking ibuprofen so im not sure. I think the high healthy fats are working though.

Sweat Blood, Bleed Iron! TheStreetKing's Avatar
    TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheLINN View Post
    I have RC tendinitis and the pain is starting to go away, and stretching and shoulder exercises and definitely helping. I know i should stretch everyday, but how often should i do these exercises? right now im only doing about 6-9 sets of exercises but im doing it everyday. What im wondering is should i do shoulder exercises like 3/week to allow it to rest and heal and step up the volume or do a circuit thing where i dont rest until say day 6 or 7.
    Umm you need to talk to your therapist and not ask a bunch of guys on a bodybuilding website bro in all seriousness!
    My Gym is my Church, My Sweat is my Prayers, My Strength is my Salvation, I Am Animal.

Loyalty above all else, Except Honor!

Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnice76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ideally if it is truly a tendinitis problem, you need to rest it. tendinitis results from overuse and inflammation is the result. the only way to get the inflammation down is to rest it although anti-inflammatories are used to speed up the process. once the inflammation is down then you can start strengthening the rotator cuff slowly by doing scaption and external rotation exercises with light weights. whenever someone has a tendinitis problem the first question is always "are you resting it?" and the answer is always "no." you can't expect the inflammation to go down if you keep putting strain on it. hope this helps.