Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeadfulofYouth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm eight years past menarche and still have a 31" bust. I wear a 32A bra in some brands, and a 30B in others. I wouldn't like my bust to go up by too much, however. My main goal in dieting and working out is to look younger.
    My new journal, healthy edition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169810473

Registered User Misslittlebeast's Avatar
    Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Misslittlebeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't stand when people think because I lift weights I am small chested! I am small chested because I/we have lower body fat percentages than your average woman. In fact when I was bulking just like 4 months ago, both at my heaviest weight & lifting my heaviest I was a "B" for the first time ever!
    "Look in the mirror, that's your competition..."

First figure show (Class A) April 23,2016 (NCP)!

Illumidanii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Illumidanii has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use a noogleberry

Works, just need effort and persistence.

Preprandial has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My issue isn't so much "oh no! I'm scared of losing my boobs!" as much as it is...my chest always hurts. I'm a H cup, I've been lifting for about...7 or so months. Bench press is my favorite exercise, but the day after I do it, I ALWAYS have back and boob pain. Does anyone have any advice on how to prevent it? Or just decrease it even...

Losing weight isn't very effective either, at one point I was 127-ish lbs and still had DD cups. I mean, it's a big difference, but still, there was plenty of pain then too haha.

lagodigardaxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

new channel youtube

muscle fitness on youtube is new channel of muscular woman

youtube.com/channel/UCYsncZfl62Qm6xoeMuBGAyw/videos

Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,

Thanks for posting all boob related threads! I have a question for the ladies out there - I have well developed traps and recently I've upped the intensity of my workouts and my lats are getting bigger (which is great!). I'm still bulking so I'm around 24% BF. My problem has been finding bras to fit. I was properly measured after I got my boobs done and they said I was a 32E (so much for the modest C I was going for lol!!) Anyway - the straps cut my traps in half and that looks bad, and also it gives me lumpy bits around the sides (partly fat I know, but also lats which dont 'squish' like fat does. I'm going to go up a band and see if that helps but are there any stores selling bras for more muscular women? Any brands that you find fit best? I might just have to live in sports bras instead!
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles

Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ermintrude38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by misha1983 View Post
    im getting implants but whats worrying me the most is not being able to train!!! they say its around 2 months before u can do any excersise!!
    Hi,
    I got implants in the summer - do as the doctor orders! Mine were over the muscle so I was allowed to train chest after 6 weeks. I took 2 full weeks off, then just trained legs / gentle cardio (no HIIT or intense stuff). After 6 weeks I started back and shoulders - I didn't hit chest for a full 8 weeks. It doesn't take long to recover and its worth waiting!
    Wrong side of 40, leg full of titanium, lover of all things cake....iron willpower. Occasionally venture into the forums - so be nice. If you can't be nice then feck off - life is too short to deal with cockwombles

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ermintrude38 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for posting all boob related threads! I have a question for the ladies out there - I have well developed traps and recently I've upped the intensity of my workouts and my lats are getting bigger (which is great!). I'm still bulking so I'm around 24% BF. My problem has been finding bras to fit. I was properly measured after I got my boobs done and they said I was a 32E (so much for the modest C I was going for lol!!) Anyway - the straps cut my traps in half and that looks bad, and also it gives me lumpy bits around the sides (partly fat I know, but also lats which dont 'squish' like fat does. I'm going to go up a band and see if that helps but are there any stores selling bras for more muscular women? Any brands that you find fit best? I might just have to live in sports bras instead!
    Try a 34DD, the sister size to the 32E, and see what you think. When you purchase the bra, the band should fit you well with the clasp set at the largest setting (that way, as it loses elasticity with age, you can tighten it). It is primarily the band that should be holding the girls in place, so if you are having to tighten the straps for lift/cleavage, to the point that they are digging into your traps, I'd look for another style of bra. If you still have problems with "squish" in the same style bra when going up a band size, look for styles with a wider band and see if that helps.

*edit* Another thought...if you are tightening your straps because they tend to slip off your traps to an annoying position (I've had that issue) racer and cross-back styles keep that from happening.
    Last edited by Amanda76; 02-02-2016 at 11:48 PM.

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Try a 34DD, the sister size to the 32E, and see what you think. When you purchase the bra, the band should fit you well with the clasp set at the largest setting (that way, as it loses elasticity with age, you can tighten it). It is primarily the band that should be holding the girls in place, so if you are having to tighten the straps for lift/cleavage, to the point that they are digging into your traps, I'd look for another style of bra. If you still have problems with "squish" in the same style bra when going up a band size, look for styles with a wider band and see if that helps.

*edit* Another thought...if you are tightening your straps because they tend to slip off your traps to an annoying position (I've had that issue) racer and cross-back styles keep that from happening.
    awesome - thankyou so much for this! I've ordered a couple of 34dd's to try :-)

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ermintrude38 View Post
    awesome - thankyou so much for this! I've ordered a couple of 34dd's to try :-)
    No problem. I think it's a PITA for every woman to find a bra that they totally love. And once you've found it, if your body changes significantly for any reason, you have to start the search again.

JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10) JulietteWalsh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi all!!
    I am currently on a fat loss program. and my boobs have gone down from a 30G to 30E (this was checking a while back - i think they might actually be a bit smaller!!) :-( My issue is they have now become deflated and no longer have the nice plump look they used to have!! As a 25 year old its not great!

I am considering getting implants - although the whole operation process seems scary!

I just had a few questions -

1. at what stage do u think I should get implants in terms of my progress (as I plan on building muscle after losing fat) - so would you recommended getting them after this fat loss stage and before muscle gain? or after I have gain some muscle?

2. how was your scarring? - due to my skin colour I scar easily/badly

3. I've seen there are two types (under or over muscle) - which is best?

Thanks in advance for your help! If only we could spot reduce our fat loss!!! xxxxx

cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am set for under the muscle gummy bear implants a week from today.

1) I am really still very unsure on a size. I am thinking somewhere between a 325 to 400cc. I am a 36A currently and I am 5'2" and 125lbs (hoping to lose more fat and gain more muscle) My ribcage is pretty wide so my boobs are set further apart then many other shorter ladies IMO. My PS is recommending the 400cc. My ideal is not super natural, and not clearly implants but something in the middle. Something in the middle. Any thoughts? Suggestions? I'm all over the place.

2) The second part to this is I really am concerned about the "Change" in my body. That others will for sure notice I got implants. Kinda not the norm in my little middle class suburb of SAHMs. Also the "Change" in my body from my perspective. I am looking forward to having cleavage and looking fuller bikini tops. But at the same time I am gonna miss that I sometimes wear a boys or men's small T-shirt because I have no chest it totally works. I almost wish boobs were like a hair-do. You get to pick how you want them for the day/outfit...braid, pony, all down, up-do .....unfortunatly it doesn't work that way.

I

cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cnoteCarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cnoteCarry View Post
    I am set for under the muscle gummy bear implants a week from today.

1) I am really still very unsure on a size. I am thinking somewhere between a 325 to 400cc. I am a 36A currently and I am 5'2" and 125lbs (hoping to lose more fat and gain more muscle) My ribcage is pretty wide so my boobs are set further apart then many other shorter ladies IMO. My PS is recommending the 400cc. My ideal is not super natural, and not clearly implants but something in the middle. Something in the middle. Any thoughts? Suggestions? I'm all over the place.

2) The second part to this is I really am concerned about the "Change" in my body. That others will for sure notice I got implants. Kinda not the norm in my little middle class suburb of SAHMs. Also the "Change" in my body from my perspective. I am looking forward to having cleavage and looking fuller bikini tops. But at the same time I am gonna miss that I sometimes wear a boys or men's small T-shirt because I have no chest it totally works. I almost wish boobs were like a hair-do. You get to pick how you want them for the day/outfit...braid, pony, all down, up-do .....unfortunatly it doesn't work that way.

I
    Well I did it. 2-days post-op. 375cc and 420cc to even me out. PS tried to gather some fat from my abdomen to get me more even but he couldn't find any (LOL). So my lower abs hurt almost as much as my chest. Day of surgery was not fun, day after i was feeling pretty good by the afternoon. I got off the ******** and ******....just 3 advil now and I feel so much better. Those drugs are not for me. I felt out of it.
    Saw my boobs for the first time yesterday. I was kinda out of it so Im not sure what I think yet. Gonna shower today so Ill get a good look.
    It is for sure gonna be awhile until I can start working out and lifting. Overall, Im happy with my decision. Goodbye to my size small mens t-shirts.

iradney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for the link on exercises to decrease breast size! One of the main reasons I want to train and lose weight is because my boobs are far too big for my frame and they look ridiculous.

AutobotsAttack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ugh....I'm going to be completely honest here. I have lost quite a bit of weight waaaaaay back when and have now gained quite a bit of muscle and the excess skin around my breaths does cause sagging and a bit of droopyness but in all honesty I love the way I look. I just feel slightly left out because most people would just offer me a boob lift or reduction or something and I don't really wish to go under the knife or get implants. I know this sounds stupid but am i wrong for being comfortable with my boobs? I just feel pressured sometimes. And it's a natural response to weight loss soooo... Idk.

Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Banbimi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AutobotsAttack View Post
    Ugh....I'm going to be completely honest here. I have lost quite a bit of weight waaaaaay back when and have now gained quite a bit of muscle and the excess skin around my breaths does cause sagging and a bit of droopyness but in all honesty I love the way I look. I just feel slightly left out because most people would just offer me a boob lift or reduction or something and I don't really wish to go under the knife or get implants. I know this sounds stupid but am i wrong for being comfortable with my boobs? I just feel pressured sometimes. And it's a natural response to weight loss soooo... Idk.
    I think everyone should do what makes them happy.

We get bombarded by images in the media of breast implants. But if you google a time back before implants like "samantha fox nudes" or natural boobs, you'll see that what people call *saggy* is often just a natural breast shape and looks nice. Also remember that all those pictures are taken on the best possible angle, with the best lighting. I have big boobs that are an oval tear drop shape, some people might call them saggy. I think the shape looks nice, no boyfriends have ever been disappointed that they weren't "perky."
    Last edited by Banbimi; 05-28-2016 at 02:06 AM.

AutobotsAttack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Banbimi View Post
    I think everyone should do what makes them happy.

We get bombarded by images in the media of breast implants. But if you google a time back before implants like "samantha fox nudes" or natural boobs, you'll see that what people call *saggy* is often just a natural breast shape and looks nice. Also remember that all those pictures are taken on the best possible angle, with the best lighting. I have big boobs that are an oval tear drop shape, some people might call them saggy. I think the shape looks nice, no boyfriends have ever been disappointed that they weren't "perky."
    I've got a teardrop shape going on too. Kind of combined with an egg shell type of shape. I like them either way.

OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) OAmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NO, not wrong at all. Count me in the crew that is very happy with the way God made me! Please respect your body - if you like it and appreciate your own subtle nuances, do not feel societal pressure to "hate" how you look. I am 34 now and have always been an A or B cup depending on the brand. I had 2 children in my early twenties and my breasts still look very similar to how they always looked. I was thin my whole life so my cute little rack was fitting. Now I have been bodybuilding for 3 years and my shoulders have filled out which really balances out my round hips well. I like how I look! One of my well-endowed friends (not fit though...) recently told me I should either stop lifting weights or else ask my husband to "buy" me some implants. Seriously. I was polite but explained to her that as a mom and a daughter I would feel like I was disrespecting my gene pool by artificially changing one of our genetic features.

Originally Posted by AutobotsAttack View Post

jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100) jehammer99 is not very well liked. (-100)

Michigan

Hello! Has anyone had implants/lift in Michigan? I lost 80+ pounds, and have lost about 2 sizes. How much is it to get implants and a lift? Do they take payments? Thanks so much!

ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninawilliam89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I always wondered why training without good results. After viewing this I will probably try again
    life is like jokes

DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jehammer99 View Post
    Hello! Has anyone had implants/lift in Michigan? I lost 80+ pounds, and have lost about 2 sizes. How much is it to get implants and a lift? Do they take payments? Thanks so much!
    Check out justbreastimplants.com, it's an amazing forum for all these questions!

nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikky78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^ +1. Great site, lots of useful info!

ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ErikaRines has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

thanks

Originally Posted by DNABabe View Post
    Check out justbreastimplants.com, it's an amazing forum for all these questions!
    I love that site!
    I went through with it. I am 1 month post op. I got 400/450 cc mentor med profile implants. I love them! Doctor gave me the clear to work out, but I find it hard to do upper body as I have heard it can cause them to be "deformed". So I am focusing on the lower body. But it is still hard to find exercises for the lower body that you can do that really targets the butt without having to use the upper body. Kind of lost here.

DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000) DNABabe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me too!! Just over 5 weeks post op myself and started working out 3 days ago. Feels a bit odd to feel implants move, I'm focussing more on lower body and abs for now as well :-)

KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont like how women look who have become cool bodybuilders but have lost they feminity. I think we should have sexy body but to stay women. But it is up to every person to choose how she likes to look).

KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50) KarinStebleva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks, links were really useful as yesterday I met my friend and she told me that after breastfeeding her breast became smaller and she is afraid that physical exercises can influence in such a way as well.

Melissia86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I have gotten really far in my body building before and my boobs go nowhere. 34H

jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenifergymneed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great idea. easy to read.thanks

JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) JJMiamiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    You should tell her to read the links provided in the first post
    the internet officially tells us everything.. even how to get nice bOObs

H8Rgrl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for sharing
    I am new to here and some positive reinforcement is very encouraging..