Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking OBF Contest ----> *Yogurt's Log*

Alright my friends it's nearly time. I have become uncomfortably fat recently. Since the OBF contest is starting in two days I thought I would start my log. This will be the longest I have ever dieted and it will be the most successful. I have never been more motivated in my life than now. That goes for everything in my life. I'm guessing I'm around 16% bf or so. I plan on getting into the 10% or sub range. If I can do so before the time is up I will bulk a little. I don't want to jump ahead. So, I'll just focus on losing body fat while maintaining my muscle mass. I will log my stats and take my pictures this Saturday. I will start my fat loss diet tomorrow. Also, I will update this log everyday. I need support! I will do my best to will this.

<2 Days from Start:

Ate like crap and feel like crap. Doing some HIIT so I don't lose any stamina I have.

Tomorrow is Friday. I will start eating clean then. I will not post my diet because this is a contest after all. I figure I will prove to you my diet is good by showing you the end results and then the diet itself. Hold on tight!

ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZombieEater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Alright my friends it's nearly time. I have become uncomfortably fat recently. Since the OBF contest is starting in two days I thought I would start my log. This will be the longest I have ever dieted and it will be the most successful. I have never been more motivated in my life than now. That goes for everything in my life. I'm guessing I'm around 16% bf or so. I plan on getting into the 10% or sub range. If I can do so before the time is up I will bulk a little. I don't want to jump ahead. So, I'll just focus on losing body fat while maintaining my muscle mass. I will log my stats and take my pictures this Saturday. I will start my fat loss diet tomorrow. Also, I will update this log everyday. I need support! I will do my best to will this.

<2 Days from Start:

Ate like crap and feel like crap. Doing some HIIT so I don't lose any stamina I have.

Tomorrow is Friday. I will start eating clean then. I will not post my diet because this is a contest after all. I figure I will prove to you my diet is good by showing you the end results and then the diet itself. Hold on tight!
    Hey good luck man. Keep up the motivation. It's key. I'll be following your log closely. I wont post my diet either but at the end of the 3 months when I post it you're going to call me a liar...hahaha

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Day 1 - March 5th, 2010.

Today is the first day. I followed my diet today despite the cravings. There's no way I will cheat. I'm 110% devoted to this. I'm already feeling upbeat. I recorded my stats for today. They are listed below. I will compare these with the last day of the contest. Hopefully, my lifts will be close. Also, I will update my weight everyday. I'm just focusing on the week's weight loss and not daily. But, I like to record it daily anyways. Pictures will come tomorrow morning.

Starting Stats:

Weight: 187.6lb (First thing in the morning)
    Squat: 225x6 (barbell)
    Deadlift: 275x8 (barbell)
    DB Bench: 95x10x8 (flat bench)
    Shrugs: 290x10 (machine w/ handles. load up plates)
    Lat raise: 90x10x10 (wave bar. pull up to chins from waist)
    Rear delt: 145x12 (pec fly machine but backwards)
    Military shoulder press: 145x9 (barbell)
    DB curl: 40x10(after doing chins)
    Tricep extension: 32.5x10(cable, single hand)
    Calf raise: 160x10x11 (machine. load plates)
    Crunches: 140x10x10 (machine)

Originally Posted by ZombieEater View Post
    Hey good luck man. Keep up the motivation. It's key. I'll be following your log closely. I wont post my diet either but at the end of the 3 months when I post it you're going to call me a liar...hahaha
    Thanks. I will check your diet out. Wonder what the big surprise is lol. Big macs all day?

Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Isidith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to see you are so motivated! Keep it up! Best of luck, Isidith.
    "Living well is the best revenge."~ George Herbert

Originally Posted by ZombieEater View Post
    Originally Posted by Isidith View Post
    Glad to see you are so motivated! Keep it up! Best of luck, Isidith.
    I appreciate that. There's stiff competition. In fact, there's a LOT of competition. It's going to be interesting to see everyone's progress.

Day 2 - March 6th, 2010.

First pics:

The webpage is printed out from msnbc.com.

Day 2 continued. I stuck to my diet! My weight this morning was 185.8. Already, my weight is down. It will be down tomorrow morning as well. At least, it's my prediction that my weight will be down. I hope it's just water weight. Because, that's about a week's weight loss right there. We'll see.

Also, I did 16min HIIT today. Tomorrow is my rest day.

Day 4 - March 8th, 2010.

I went out with family yesterday and ate way to much. Nevertheless, I am back on track today. I followed my diet perfectly. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning.

jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaguarhockey29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good luck and stay motivated
    Andrew

^^ Thanks.

Update: I ate so much junk food the past week it's ridiculous. I gained around 4lb in fat. My relatives love to eat out and they were down for the week. Lots of cake and ice cream! Anyways, Since monday, it's been 4 days of clean eating. So, I've stuck with my diet for 4 days including today. I don't expect any more distractions like that. So, I will be sticking with this 100%(I know I said that before). I felt very disgusted with myself after that week. I could see the fat I put on! Nastayyy. I'd say in a month I will have solid results to post. I will try to update this log daily now that school is back and things are rolling again. Weight will be posted tomorrow.