mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what is this?lump near bicep...

hi ladies,

a few days ago after starting to lift a bit heavier i noticed when i flexed in the mirror a lump between my armpit and bicep but only on my right arm...i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what this could be?i do feel that when i lift weights that although it's mostly dumbells that my right arm gets more of a workout that the left not sure if that is because i am right handed...

thank you

Wrexxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mommyof5boys View Post
    hi ladies,

a few days ago after starting to lift a bit heavier i noticed when i flexed in the mirror a lump between my armpit and bicep but only on my right arm...i was wondering if anyone has any ideas of what this could be?i do feel that when i lift weights that although it's mostly dumbells that my right arm gets more of a workout that the left not sure if that is because i am right handed...

thank you
    Go to the doctor, rather be safe than sorry.

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hi ladies,

thank you
    Go to a Doctor. You can't get reliable medical diagnosis from an internet forum. I had a lipoma on my bicep area once, so it could be that. You still need checked.
    Last edited by PattyU; 02-09-2010 at 02:59 PM. Reason: mispelled

mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50) mommyof5boys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks Ladies...i will definitely do that...i just thought by asking here that maybe some of you got the same from weightlifting and that it might be normal...but i definitely want to make sure...

thanks again

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sonnette84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lump on bicep

thanks Ladies...i will definitely do that...i just thought by asking here that maybe some of you got the same from weightlifting and that it might be normal...but i definitely want to make sure...

thanks again
    Hi. I noticed a small lump on the inside of my right bicep this week. It's a bit swollen and red. I also do weight training and noticed this while I was doing concentration curls. Did you manage to find out what yours was, as it seems I have the same? Hope you can help...

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sonnette84 View Post
    Hi. I noticed a small lump on the inside of my right bicep this week. It's a bit swollen and red. I also do weight training and noticed this while I was doing concentration curls. Did you manage to find out what yours was, as it seems I have the same? Hope you can help...
    Bumping 3 year old thread? If you have a swollen, red lump - regardless of what anyone else had with a "lump", go see the doc ASAP.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000) JeepCreeper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Bumping 3 year old thread? If you have a swollen, red lump - regardless of what anyone else had with a "lump", go see the doc ASAP.
    You don't monitor 3 year old threads that you've made?