woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woneal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post W/O Nutrition....

How important is the "Post Workout Shake"?

I ask because I am trying to limit my calories but my PWO Shake is 504 calories.

It consists of 72g of carbs (1/2 malto and 1/2 dext) and 48g Protien...

If I am only eating 1900 calories a day that leaves me Starving by the end of the day.

I try to keep each meal around 240cal and eat 8 times a day...

So can I cut at least the carbs out of this shake. Whadya think?
    Last edited by woneal; 01-26-2007 at 01:06 PM.
    Follow along..

Me and Max-OT Journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=946751

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is nothing wrong with cutting the carbs down. I wouldn't cut them out though. You can also use oats instead which will leave you feeling more satiated.