Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000)

Will a female ALWAYS monkeybranch?

When a girl says she needs space or wants to call off the relationship is there always another guy she's found that she wants to have a go with? Would a girl leave a relationship not having someone else?

X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000) X645 is just really nice. (+1000)
    They always have options cause girls are terrified of the mere idea of being alone
    ░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█
    ▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒█▒░▒▒▀▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
    ▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒░▒▄█▄█▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒█▌▌▌▌▌█▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me teach you a bit of a lesson that you should have probably learned by the time you left the 5th grade.

Words like always, nevers, etc should be reserved for specific instances. This is not one of them. Do you really think every single female on the face of the earth in 100 million years of existence monkey branched when it was time for them to call it off with their partner?

The answer is no. My wife called it off with her fiance. Stayed single for 3 years until she met me. There you have it.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    she has an entire phone full of dudes, a nfl roster worth. lol if you have any real female friends ask to borrow their phone for a day.

I traded phones with this chick I know for a day and jesus.... females literally have months worth of plans and activities lined up. She walked out of it thinking I was a social recluse lol.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No

/thread

Originally Posted by X645 View Post
    They always have options cause girls are terrified of the mere idea of being alone
    humans*

Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Let me teach you a bit of a lesson that you should have probably learned by the time you left the 5th grade.

Words like always, nevers, etc should be reserved for specific instances. This is not one of them. Do you really think every single female on the face of the earth in 100 million years of existence monkey branched when it was time for them to call it off with their partner?

The answer is no. My wife called it off with her fiance. Stayed single for 3 years until she met me. There you have it.
    ///////thread

Ultimate's don't exist.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Short answer: yes.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    That is fairly true, she was sort of a unicorn but I am not an ordinary dude off the street either. Thats why I put a ring on her finger. I wasnt against marraige but wasnt ithcing to get married either.

I have always said, if you want to even be on the same playing field to even get a chance to meet a woman of value, you have to be a man of value.
    She met her fiance through a friend. She met me through her sister.

This was my list of important things in a woman: (6 figures + was not a necessary)
    Career (6 fig+) - check
    no social media - check
    strong family values - check
    financially saavy - check
    sense of self worth - check

A true unicorn indeed, but guess what, her close group of friends are all that way as well. They hang out in packs. My wife didnt hang out with any sloots that take selfies of their asses and puts them on instagram. They were too busy studying for the MCAT to be bothered by that shiet.

Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Noxcho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

And you believe her?

iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts iHateDeadlifts
    From personal experience, in my friend social group, my female friend ended her 2 year relationship last week to be with one of my broskies. She's already going on dates and sleeping over with my bro, and it's been like 1 week tops.

all it takes is the right guy and the right time for your girl to get stolen from you.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol STRONG cope

not srs, you are correct DonBlaximus. @ OP: majority of the time, girls will be monkey branching when they're taking a break or w/e, simply because females are geared to be with a mate, so either they have one or are searching. or both, if you're really unlucky. However, not all girls do this, and even the girls that do, don't do it with every relationship. Every situation is different.

Moral of the story: If they want to, any girl can be monkey branching. It just depends if the girl you picked has enough class to restrain herself until the appropriate time

Originally Posted by Noxcho View Post
    And you believe her?
    Do you really think in today's age with literally digital information flying in your face 1000 times a second it would be easy to fraud that she didnt have a boyfriend for 3 years? If you really think she could pull that off, you need to open your eyes more to details. Data is everywhere, it is very hard to BS someone who is in touch with that data for too long about things.

Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tier0 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nice to know all miscer aren't delusional with woman.

:]

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    lol STRONG cope

not srs, you are correct DonBlaximus. @ OP: majority of the time, girls will be monkey branching when they're taking a break or w/e, simply because females are geared to be with a mate, so either they have one or are searching. or both, if you're really unlucky. However, not all girls do this, and even the girls that do, don't do it with every relationship. Every situation is different.
    Agreed. The problem with how our society thinks is this. They think "most people do it" = "all people do it"

Your common american:

* holds credit card debt
    * is overweight
    * does not make over $500k/year

Would you say thats true? It certainly is true because even if you have one of those traits you might fail at another. To have all those 3 things is VERY uncommon but to say it could never happen is completely ridiculous. I could find someone like that today if I had to.

RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000) RazzaDazza is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Agreed. The problem with how our society thinks is this. They think "most people do it" = "all people do it"

Your common american:

* holds credit card debt
    * is overweight
    * does not make over $500k/year

Would you say thats true? It certainly is true because even if you have one of those traits you might fail at another. To have all those 3 things is VERY uncommon but to say it could never happen is completely ridiculous. I could find someone like that today if I had to.
    i'd say most is enough to say all, figuring you generally deal with most women. not the rare ones really, which are - rare.

Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flapjacko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you really think in today's age with literally digital information flying in your face 1000 times a second it would be easy to fraud that she didnt have a boyfriend for 3 years? If you really think she could pull that off, you need to open your eyes more to details. Data is everywhere, it is very hard to BS someone who is in touch with that data for too long about things.
    I'm looking at your details and you said it yourself she didn't have social media. So how would you know if she didn't have a boyfriend if she didn't have digital information?
    Its my thyroid

Misc M.D.

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subconsciously a lot do it, told my girl about it and her mind was blown at all her friends who monkeybranched like crazy while she was always heartbroken after a breakup
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

Originally Posted by RazzaDazza View Post
    i'd say most is enough to say all, figuring you generally deal with most women. not the rare ones really, which are - rare.
    Most = all mentality will lead you to pre conceived notions of people. Use data to judge someone, not bad logic.
    Did I date women that fell into the most category? I certainly did.

The outliers are rare. They truly are, thats why I always stress you have to be a rare breed as well to get one. Being rare and being a man of value (in your control) should be more your concern vs whether or not SHE will "monkey branch" (not in your control)

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    most =/= all though. sure, if most do it, it's a good thing to be aware of and look out for. But you shouldn't go into romantic interactions with women with the mindset that they will monkey branch at some point. That will change your behavior and responses, and girls will pick up on it. And it will affect your dating life, directly or indirectly.

This is why you take everything on the Misc with a grain of salt

also, as DonBlaximus said, to attain a rare woman, you need to be a rare man. Not rare in the literal meaning, but you need to be someone of worth. Too many people have little going for themselves, yet feel entitled to be dating someone who is successful, self-sustaining, and driven. You need to deserve what you want, not just wish for it.

Originally Posted by Flapjacko View Post
    I'm looking at your details and you said it yourself she didn't have social media. So how would you know if she didn't have a boyfriend if she didn't have digital information?
    Because her friends had social media. She also has a huge family, so she also has 20+ direct cousins all within 7+ years of age of each other. They also travel a lot together as a family. Ive seen countless pics of her on vacation with her family with her fiance. I didnt say no one in her family had social media. Just not her.
    There is also something called "talking to people" You connect that with the digital data and you can start to get a lot of insight about things.

You have to look at a much bigger picture man.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

came in to post this and couldnt have said it any better
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're a delusional cuck if you think your wife went three years with no chad dink inside of her sugar walls.
    Lets Go Brandon
    Pureblood

GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GaloisTheory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The answer is no. My wife called it off with her fiance. Stayed single for 3 years until she met me.
    Physics crew

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you're using your anecdotal opinion to to make a conclusion based on all woman?

They day I listen to an angsty FA tell me about woman is the day I take business advice from a miscer.

Not even once lol.

Brb gets rejected non-stop, brb "ALL WOMAN ARE WHORES BECAUSE THEY WONT SLEEP WITH ME"

You guys are entertaining as fuk
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Originally Posted by Witherman View Post
    you're a delusional cuck if you think your wife went three years with no chad dink inside of her sugar walls.
    Again, you people need to understand how to look at something on face value. WHERE did I say that she did not take dink in 3 years? Please quote that?
    Did I ask her if she did or didnt take dink? No, I did not, was not my concern. The point of this post was "monkey branching". Do you even know what that is/means?

Is that easy enough for you to understand?

I was literally waiting for one of you to bring up that point, because I knew there was at least one retard on the misc that would read that statement and ASSUME another.

Well said, you make some good points.

I didnt mean all will monkeybranch, i just meant when the relationship is coming to end will they all have a guy before it ends but yeah

Also is it bad that I take a lot from the misc? I find most of it to be very true (i get not all are the same and go into relationships very open)

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That is fairly true, she was sort of a unicorn but I am not an ordinary dude off the street either. Thats why I put a ring on her finger. I wasnt against marraige but wasnt ithcing to get married either.

I have always said, if you want to even be on the same playing field to even get a chance to meet a woman of value, you have to be a man of value.
    She met her fiance through a friend. She met me through her sister.

This was my list of important things in a woman: (6 figures + was not a necessary)
    Career (6 fig+) - check
    no social media - check
    strong family values - check
    financially saavy - check
    sense of self worth - check

A true unicorn indeed, but guess what, her close group of friends are all that way as well. They hang out in packs. My wife didnt hang out with any sloots that take selfies of their asses and puts them on instagram. They were too busy studying for the MCAT to be bothered by that shiet.
    no social media ? how in the f ............................girl i was seeing was on phone 24 /7 , trying to talk to her about my health benefits , ya know, let her in a little? and she's fkn ********ing , i lost it , grabbed phone threw it , says i have anger issues ,lol

Well said, you make some good points.

I didnt mean all will monkeybranch, i just meant when the relationship is coming to end will they all have a guy before it ends but yeah

Also is it bad that I take a lot from the misc? I find most of it to be very true (i get not all are the same and go into relationships very open)
    There is a ton of mis information on the misc and there is a ton of good information on the misc.

Such as the case as in real life.

If you are taking any of this data in without proper research (real life or misc) you have no one else to blame but yourself.

~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Hades~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You find most of it to be true because

A) you are looking to validate your own preconceived notion
    B) you spend too much time on the misc and everything the misc says is true(see A)
    Royals Crew
    Chiefs Crew
    Festivus Crew

When I say monkey branch, it could mean FWB ect. Just a guy she likes spending time with, doesnt have to have the bf title