latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Is it safe to stack DS Triazole for 12 weeks instead of 8?

I've just bought 4 bottles of Biotivia Bioforge V3. I plan on taking 4 caps/day for 3 months.

Looking to stack w/DS Triazole for the duration of the Bioforge (3 months), but Triazole says not to take it for more than 8 weeks. Since my Bioforge cycle would run for 12 weeks, would it be okay to take it for the 3rd month? If so, at what daily dosage should I be taking?

Thanks!
    Penn State University
    College of Health and Human Development
    Undergraduate Program for Nutritional Sciences
    -and-
    Undergraduate Program for Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management

You're born small and weak.
    You die small and weak.
    How you look in between is upto you.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't recommend it.

If you do want to run the Trizaole, run it for the last half of the BioForge cycle.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latspread is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it.

If you do want to run the Trizaole, run it for the last half of the BioForge cycle.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, since its effects only become stronger towards the latter part of the cycle. Maybe I should run 1 month of another supplement for the 1st month and then Triazole for the last 2? Thoughts?
    Penn State University
    -and-

You die small and weak.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latspread View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking, since its effects only become stronger towards the latter part of the cycle. Maybe I should run 1 month of another supplement for the 1st month and then Triazole for the last 2? Thoughts?

That's what I would do.

3 months of BioForge

2 Months of Triazole starting after the first month of BF.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    That's what I would do.

3 months of BioForge

2 Months of Triazole starting after the first month of BF.
    Do you think it would be worth taking something like PES Erase Pro for that 1st month of the Bioforge or would that be a waste? Just looking for maximum synergy gainz. Will be throwing some old (super old) X-factor Advanced into the mix as well
    Penn State University
    -and-

You die small and weak.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    i rep back

You could.

But I would save the Erase Pro for a later run.