Thread: Velocity Diet

khedgepeth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Velocity Diet

Has anyone ever tried the Velocity Diet and had positive results?
    Kelly Hedgepeth

runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) runner03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by khedgepeth View Post
    Has anyone ever tried the Velocity Diet and had positive results?
    Me and my husband did this a couple of years ago...we didn't buy all the supplements from them because we got the stuff way cheaper through this site (casein etc)....it sucked the first week or so until we adjusted. Then our 1 solid meal a week was god's greatest gift! lol

He did better than me dropping weight but we both did lose--I think overall that it is overrated. He lost more muscle than they claim and I just felt like the biggest thing it did was kill the cravings.. we did the entire 28 days and made it just fine. The only "cheat" we had was a pickle every now and then because for some reason on that diet pickles were super delicious!

I am not sure it is worth the $$ but it does teach self discipline and kills cravings for sugar

Good luck if you do it!
    "I can feel the wind go by when I run.
    It feels good. It feels fast."

We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons. ~Alfred E. Newman

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121848731
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106870791

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive gone through it twice - once with non-Biotest Supps and once with all their supps.

I had MUCH better results the second time around with all their supplements. It is expensive, and its definitely not for someone who can't stick to the plan EXACTLY. I didnt lose any strength or muscle (atleast not measurably) when I did the 28 days with Biotest supps.

I honestly think its easier to just diet normally. Suck it up and eat right, there's no reason to spend upwards of $500 on a one month diet to drop ten pounds and put yourself through a little bit of hell.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried it and to be honest, i didn't see much in the way of weight loss at all. Strength wise i was fine but i mainly just felt moody all the time.

I was wanting to do it again just to see what would happen but after all that casine every time i mix up casine powder i start to feel sick for some reason. It was so difficult to get the right consistancy and i felt like i was drinking chunks all the time.