CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

When your best isn't good enough....

How do you cope?

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up This

Originally Posted by CartierWatch View Post
    How do you cope?
    Dude if your doing your best....how could it not be good enough?.....Listen.... it sounds like your beating yourself up because either you or somebody has put it in your head your not doing your best.....If it's others sayin it...fuk them.....you walk in your shoes daily they don't....If your telling yourself you suck....how will this benefit you?.....Brah it won't ...this mindset will ensure you will fail....Focus on your goals,follow your diet closely,exercise following a proper routine....And your best is indeed your best....Keeping positive thoughts for you and your progress......Self
    Last edited by selffirst; 03-03-2010 at 02:25 AM.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    re-evaluate the situation and give your self credit for doing your best. walk on.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500) Tomohawk92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by johnderriLLL View Post
    re-evaluate the situation and give your self credit for doing your best. walk on.
    sounds like what i was thinkin
    Egg foo young, En lo mein, so come on baby and have it just the same woooooynga

FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    look at meh sig
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Lawyer Crew
    Misc Photography Crew

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep pushing until you become better
    SIZE DONT LIE

ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZoranM has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bizzlewood View Post
    keep pushing until you become better
    Spot on.
    For me,the timing of this thread is perfect.
    Yesterday i was training my back,decided it was time to try
    everyones favorite weight on deadlift(lol)-405 lbs.
    Took it slowly from the start,than lifted 300,330 and 350 for one rep,
    took a few min and attempted 405!
    But,i failed!Wasnt so surprised,didnt fail that badly,but definately failed.
    Did 2 more sets after with 280,and completed other exercises later.
    I felt sad,a lil bad too;today im sore more than i ever was,but somehow,
    its seems like the best felling in the world,i had the best back day ever.
    My best wasnt good enough,but i know ill make it one day,im coping with a big smile on my face!
    bb.com, a place that turned Deadlift into a forearm isolation exercise

and a place where 99% of 21 year olds have bad back and knees.

supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000) supersuk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    enough for what?

Your physical best is never enough, unless you have stupidly low goals or genetically gifted.
    You're either trolling or you're terrible.

The more I misc the more my spellchecker insults my intelligence

domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10) domzkidot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you only compare yourself to yourself. in the end you only have to please yourself(lol).
    FLIP GAMEOVER CREW

do what others don't to achieve what others won't

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you cope?
    When my best isn't enough, I'll do better.

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How do you cope?
    Don't accept it. Use it as motivation to do better next time.

Yesterday I tried to max out my reps on chin-ups from last week and I actually went down one. Next week I'm supposed to be at 17 and I only did 15 yesterday. My best wasn't good enough this time, but I'm not going to accept that. Ill train harder and get to where I want to be.

Sometimes your best might not be good enough THAT time, but don't let that stop you from improving and doing better next time. Keep working hard. You'll get there.
    "If you want something, go get it. Period." - Will Smith
    Last edited by SlimTtog; 03-04-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: mispelling
    I leave homo comments when I rep people no homo.

I play the Pokemans. Veteran since Red in '98. Send me a PM if you want to battle/trade.

<KANSAS MISC. CREW>
    Zyzz Crew
    11/17/11

NASM-CPT
    4 Year California State Girls Cross Country Qualifier
    AAU Triple Jump National Qualifier
    AAU Steeple Chase National Finalist

CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CartierWatch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by supersuk View Post
    enough for what?
    Thanks for the replies, guys. I guess just some mental problems I have.

For example, I tried my best for a girl but that was never good enough and eventually we broke up (I dumped her). Also some money problems. Combine that with a string of pickup basketball games where I was by far the worst player on the court, despite the fact that I've been practicing so hard...

I think I've broken out of it temporarily for now, though. Last time I played basketball, I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I told myself that if I sucked again, I would just pretty much give up on life. Fortunately, I played a lot better and was actually beneficial to my team (instead of hindering them). Afterwards that night, I talked to another girl, too.

Whew... The mental stuff is so important....

FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000) FunAndSun is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If I miss I rep, I put this song on my MP3 player. I slap myself, and I hit the rep again until I can't get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZnpikoHNWw
    MAGA --- ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Tamorlane: No one really cares except for people like you. Wow he wore a blackface, guess what back in the day many people did that. It was a different time period. Not full of PC little betas like you that cry foul over every little thing.

SillieBazzillie: Under Obama we always strove to be the best at everything. Trump really has ruined everything.

Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000) Cuhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Heres a motivational video I made myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBD6X6fU3wU

It pretty much sums up how I feel about people thinking about giving up. Take a look at it, I'm sure you can draw some motivation out of it.
    I leave homo comments when I rep people no homo.

I play the Pokemans. Veteran since Red in '98. Send me a PM if you want to battle/trade.

<KANSAS MISC. CREW>
    Zyzz Crew
    11/17/11

NASM-CPT
    4 Year California State Girls Cross Country Qualifier
    AAU Triple Jump National Qualifier
    AAU Steeple Chase National Finalist

CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CornFed66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    One of the best pieces of advice i ever got was when i was playing college football. I told my coach i was trying my hardest when i couldnt run over a 360lb, 6ft 4 offensive linemen from texas( i weighed 270lbs and was 6ft tall, i was from florida, i played the d-line) he looked at me like i was a piece of dirt, and yelled this one piece of advise, "THATS YOUR PROBLEM, YOUR STILL F***** TRYING TO DO SOMETHING! I CAN TRY MY HARDEST AND IF WE DONT STOP THE RUN ILL LOSE MY JOB! THE TIME FOR TRYING IS OVER! ITS TIME TO DO! OR LOSE YOUR JOB!"

so i quit trying, i hit the weight room as hard as i could the next week, practice 15 times harder, i can remember just about crying when i was trying to get to sleep with how sore and beaten up i was, but when monday came back around, i called that o-linemen out, and ran him into the ground, seriously, they had to pull the grass out of his helment. he then challenged me to a double grudge match which i won again. Guess who got to dress on saturday? me!

i feel that there is a hard line between trying and doing. When you do something, its completely fluid, no anticipation or nervousness whatsoever. when i put my hand in the dirt for the grudge match, i knew what was gonna happen and i went and did it. i had tried to run over him before, i ran him over the second and third time i hit him. Believing that what you want to happen will happen is a huge thing. when you practice basketball by yourself, practice like your going to be playing kobe bryant one on one the next day, chin up man. your gonna achieve what you want.
    Lose the fear of being tired

Registered User spaceantelope88's Avatar
    spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000) spaceantelope88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you really know it's your best, there isn't much you can do but just give it your all and just keep pushing for progress in the future.

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How do you cope?
    I mite not be the most talented, the fastest, the strongest, the most intelligent or even the most popular...But I give everything 100%...And that's all that counts!

Keep doing what your doing (your best) and you will progress
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    do better.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vlly4life15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Dude if your doing your best....how could it not be good enough?.....Listen.... it sounds like your beating yourself up because either you or somebody has put it in your head your not doing your best.....If it's others sayin it...fuk them.....you walk in your shoes daily they don't....If your telling yourself you suck....how will this benefit you?.....Brah it won't ...this mindset will ensure you will fail....Focus on your goals,follow your diet closely,exercise following a proper routine....And your best is indeed your best....Keeping positive thoughts for you and your progress......Self
    I wish i could give good reps =(

yeah honestly you only know if your doing your best dont rate yourself to others cause youll never get better

JustVinay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't ever think that you can't do something man. Know that you can. It's something that's really hard to actually do, and I'm trying to figure it out myself. Right before you do anything, try closing your eyes and seeing it. See yourself being better, stronger, faster. And I mean really visualize it. Then go out and get it done.

Best of luck man and never give up.

goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldanus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would probably kill myself or just lower my standards

Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elusive49 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.”--Tommy Lasorda

Dont ever doubt yourself. Period. Whatever it is your working for, you can do it....its just a matter of if you have the heart
    ...do or do not...there is no try

Registered User xdrugfreejonnyx's Avatar
    xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdrugfreejonnyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Every time you fail, you learn from it. The more you learn from these failures and continue to keep going and keep trying, the more you succeed.

You can only fail if you let yourself. Hit the gym with your HARDEST every day and you're guaranteed results - EVEN IF you don't see them right away. Stick in there and good things will come.