View Poll Results: Do Test Boosters Really work?

Voters
158. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

61 38.61%
  • No

34 21.52%
  • Alittle but like 5% increase

35 22.15%
  • Come on man just eat/sleep/sex more to boost test

28 17.72%
    ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Do Natural Test Boosters Even work?

Ive been doing some research about them on a number of websites and all i hear is

"Their garbage. Let's say even if they did boost your testosterone by 5% or so.. it will still not cause any muscle gains. They don't do anything significant."

"They're all just marketing hype and a big waste of money. Taking that money and buying extra food and getting plenty of sleep will do far more"

"Ive spent thousands of dollars on those pixie dust test boosters and now im kicking myself in the ass. I truly ****ed up. If i would have spent that money on chicken breast when i was younger i would have gained so much mass. Live and learn i geuss"

Im thinking of taking T-Bol from Thermolife or Novedex xt By Gaspari but after hearing all this negative stuff about them im skeptical to invest the money!
    Last edited by ViperMike; 03-02-2010 at 05:38 PM.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ViperMike View Post
    Ive been doing some research about them on a number of websites and all i hear is

"Their garbage. Let's say even if they did boost your testosterone by 5% or so.. it will still not cause any muscle gains. They don't do anything significant."

"They're all just marketing hype and a big waste of money. Taking that money and buying extra food and getting plenty of sleep will do far more"

"Ive spent thousands of dollars on those pixie dust test boosters and now im kicking myself in the ass. I truly ****ed up. If i would have spent that money on chicken breast when i was younger i would have gained so much mass. Live and learn i geuss"

Im thinking of taking T-Bol from Thermolife or Novadext By Gaspari but after hearing all this negative stuff about them im skeptical to invest the money!

Sldge posting some bloodwork of someone that ran Activate Xtreme stacked with Novedex XT.

The differences in baseline (before the stack), compared to after running the stack were pretty staggering.

The guys levels of test were def. much much higher when he came off the stack.

I think off hand his baseline was like 400 or so, and post stack it was like 1024 or something like that.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it really depends on what you expectations are. If you think you are going to gain 15lbs of muscle in a month you are going to be disappointed.

ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BiggJohn View Post
    I think it really depends on what you expectations are. If you think you are going to gain 15lbs of muscle in a month you are going to be disappointed.
    wont be disappointed with any gains i just want some gains because i think my test isnt very high and i'd do anything "natural" for alittle boost.... hense why im interested in T-Bol novedex or activate xtreme etc
    Last edited by ViperMike; 03-02-2010 at 05:39 PM.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so there is a marked body composition change when test boosters are used in conjuncture with weightlifting?

I see test numbers look promising, but do those numbers reflect actual physical gains as well?

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wont be disappointed with any gains i just want some gains because i think my test isnt very high and i'd do anything "natural" for alittle boost.... hense why im interested in T-Bol novedex or activate xtreme etc
    It's relative, if you gained 2-3 lb in a month would you be happy?

Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anders0n74 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Sldge posting some bloodwork of someone that ran Activate Xtreme stacked with Novedex XT.

The differences in baseline (before the stack), compared to after running the stack were pretty staggering.

I think off hand his baseline was like 400 or so, and post stack it was like 1024 or something like that.
    This. I've ran this combo a few times without bloodwork, and my muscle/strength gain was significant enough to run it again, and will be doing so in June through July (8 week total), with bloodwork done.

Edit: It also depends on what test boosters you use. Some are snake oil, while others are legit and do make a difference.

Originally Posted by BiggJohn View Post
    It's relative, if you gained 2-3 lb in a month would you be happy?
    would probly want more but i just want a reward for my hard work in the gym? if test is lacking should i get on a test booster so i get the most gains possable.

stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500) stephano5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

what was the test subjects age?

from what i understood in that study, producing extra levels of test ALONE does not do anything for increased muscle mass. goes to show i can jump on a cycle of decca now and not work out and in theory not put on any muscle mass, or maybe it CAN work but in much higher doses?
    that also brings the question, does the increased levels that test boosters (herbal or not) actually help with what the fundamentals of test does?

VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iv being tricked by advertising and ignorance into buying test boosters aged 18 - 22 with zero effect or result i noticed (mph t-bomb 2, L.G's Methyl 1-D, Arli Jungle Warfare (all aus version)). Would A.X's mass FX or Activate Extreme actually work though seeing as its not just trib and fairy herbs? (age 22)
    Bench: 215
    Squat: 250

"Saving the world one brick at a time"
    - Ben Stapleton (Brick layer)

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VICREP View Post
    iv being tricked by advertising and ignorance into buying test boosters aged 18 - 22 with zero effect or result i noticed (mph t-bomb 2, L.G's Methyl 1-D, Arli Jungle Warfare (all aus version)). Would A.X's mass FX or Activate Extreme actually work though seeing as its not just trib and fairy herbs? (age 22)
    Interesting, you got no results even with Jungle Warfare. That product is a designer steroid.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50) VICREP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no. All australia versions. srs, marshmallow extract replaces the ph befor it gets to australia. Id feed them to a toddler.
    Bench: 215
    Squat: 250

"Saving the world one brick at a time"
    - Ben Stapleton (Brick layer)

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vicrep View Post
    no. All australia versions. Srs, marshmallow extract replaces the ph befor it gets to australia. Id feed them to a toddler.
    lol...

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are right around 100% of what you could be doing and you have the money any increase would be worth it.

I feel some products do work though
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Originally Posted by Black_Label View Post
    I feel some products do work though
    Just like +95% of people who tried 'em.

Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hardingxx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Just like +95% of people who tried 'em.
    Lol.

Originally Posted by Hardingxx View Post
    Lol.
    Okay, only 94% :
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Biotivia/Bio_Forge

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they work

Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Aconnors has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I didn't seen any results from Bioforge, yet I am only 20.

You being 21, Id say you'd have similar results - I'm thinking that they work, but much more effective on older lifters with dwindling natural test
    Speak the truth about about a company and its groupies will turn you red.

Research the benefits of Coconut Oil. You'll be glad you did.

sredd1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im thinking of taking T-Bol from Thermolife or Novedex xt By Gaspari but after hearing all this negative stuff about them im skeptical to invest the money!
    So did you end up trying Novedex or Activate Extreme or any other natural test boosters?
    and how did they work out if you tried it?