dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Questions i'm sick of reading on here!!

"Can I take creatine with protein after my workout"?
    "Do you have to cycle creatine"?
    "Hi I'm 10years old and want to stack Mdrol,Hdrol,Sus & Tren do I need a serm or any PCT for that matter?" lol
    "Does creatine cause kidney issues"?
    "What's the best PH with the least amount of side efeects & the most gains?"
    "I want to build muscle and lose fat any suggetions?" - Funny I never read that anyone wants to lose muscle and gain fat...yet
    "How much Creatine should I take a day??

These are just a couple of the same questions that are asked on here everyday.
    Don't keep posting questions that are on here 100 times already so when I really need a question answered I'm on a mission to find it.

What questions do you see on here everday that get annoying?

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This one:

Originally Posted by dunks357 View Post
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ha... funny... While we're at it... Let's point out some answers that suck too:

"Read the entire post"
    "Search the forum"
    "Your so dumb for asking this question, you should probably stop lifting and go back to Video Games, more specifically 8-bit NES since there was only 2 buttons"
    "Muscletech... LMFAO!!!"

Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Viper098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Problem with a board this size, questions will always be duplicated, so much so, it is worse sometimes to research using the *SEARCH* feature (which is just ok at best) since you get hundreds of threads abotu the same topic. Easier for people to start a new one and ope to hget their answers. For the most part, they do get their answers in their thread so duplicating a queetion, works.

I personally researched alot of items but also started duplicate threads since the other threads were over run with people whining about duplicate questions or the topic got skewed and or high jacked.

I am not saying it is always the right thing to do (duplicate questions) but it is the right thing to do in some cases.
    Viper098

Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    started working out for a year what prohormone should i take
    i wanna take a prohormone because its not a steroid and i wanna be all natural
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dunks357 View Post
    "Can I take creatine with protein after my workout"?
    "Do you have to cycle creatine"?
    "Hi I'm 10years old and want to stack Mdrol,Hdrol,Sus & Tren do I need a serm or any PCT for that matter?" lol
    "Does creatine cause kidney issues"?
    "What's the best PH with the least amount of side efeects & the most gains?"
    "I want to build muscle and lose fat any suggetions?" - Funny I never read that anyone wants to lose muscle and gain fat...yet
    "How much Creatine should I take a day??

These are just a couple of the same questions that are asked on here everyday.
    Don't keep posting questions that are on here 100 times already so when I really need a question answered I'm on a mission to find it.

Yeah I can't stand the same questions repeated everday!!! Seems like your friend below you doesn't like your post. Seems like at 5'10 & 165 he is all legs so should keep walking. Basicly by his profile he likes to give people answers....to the same questions..sorry I don't have that much time and agree w/dunks

chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50) chefwaffles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i heard the search button is pretty useful at searching for stuff.

devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) devildog_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dog's thought on Searching...

Researching is good and you can only do it for so long. It is kinda like calling customer service for an item and all you get are automated answers...you get pissed off because all you want is to talk to one person. Don't you?

I know we have all been there (even the people with 5,000 posts and 4,999 of their posts are "use the search function").
    I've come to realize that this is what its like with this forum and all forums. Folks DO use the search button. But when the time comes, they want to get valuable and useful input from asking their own question, they get validation and one on one service.

I don't get mad at people asking questions. I do hate seeing the statements "Use the Search Function" though

think about this the next time you call your credit card Customer Service for answers...
    CS: Hello, customer service.
    You: Yes, can you tell me what my APR is and if it will change depending on my age and purchases?
    CS: Did you read and search your bill?
    You: Yes.
    CS: OK what did it say?
    You: 12% but it says that it might go up and that I might need to stack it with other purchases, but does this affect me as well? If it does, what about the cash amounts?..not sure if I fall into that bracket..This is my first credit card- just looking for a quick answer.
    CS: Ok sir, I suggest you do some research and use the FAQ section of our website. We also have a "Search Button". Thank You, Good-Bye

Folks that always say "search"...get on my nerves..
    Last edited by devildog_99; 03-02-2010 at 11:30 AM.
    "An army is a team. It lives, eats, sleeps, fights as a team. This individuality stuff is a bunch of bull$hi?." - General George Patton Jr
    -------------------------------
    rep and you shall receive.

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do I have gyno? Does such and such product cause gyno? Does this supplement cause hair loss?
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    This one:
    Haha, this. Repped.

Threads bitching about the space wasted by stupid questions and stupid threads are just as irritating.

Point is, the people asking the dumb questions dont think that their thread is stupid, just like you don't think this thread is stupid....but it is.
    I OWE: JohnnyChristian
    negs:
    OWES ME:

joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10) joeymogul is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wait... I use S*H*1*T to describe the act of pooing in another post and it get's starred out... but ******* makes it through BB.com's filter??

dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunks357 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BadMonkeyFunker View Post
    yeah... you know it all right... How dare they make you "re-discover America" ... them noobs... wasting your precious 2 seconds, oh you mighty oracle .....

what a *******...

never said I knew anything, but when the same question comes up on almost ever page it gets annoying. Also, considering your rep power says -2000 and BadMonkeyFunker is a complete loser you shouldn't chime in....AT ALL

chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chrisyad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question

Originally Posted by RuckstaR View Post
    Haha, this. Repped.

Threads bitching about the space wasted by stupid questions and stupid threads are just as irritating.

Point is, the people asking the dumb questions dont think that their thread is stupid, just like you don't think this thread is stupid....but it is.

So you like seeing the same posts on here? Funny I haven't see a thread on this and I'm over 13pages

RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chrisyad View Post
    So you like seeing the same posts on here? Funny I haven't see a thread on this and I'm over 13pages
    Considering your post count, rep power, and join date, your obervations about about the forum in this context carry little weight.

The reality is, this type of thread comes up time and time again, has for YEARS, and it serves absolutely no purpose. Noone learned anything new from this thread, no questions were answered, no thoughts were provoked.

Arguably, this type of thread is even worse that the ones containing stupid questions, because it fails to answer even a stupid question, let alone serve any more stimulating purpose.

If you don't like the thread, scroll on by; that's what your mouse wheel is for.
    negs:
    OWES ME:

Considering your post count, rep power, and join date, your obervations about about the forum in this context carry little weight.

The reality is, this type of thread comes up time and time again, has for YEARS, and it serves absolutely no purpose. Noone learned anything new from this thread, no questions were answered, no thoughts were provoked.

Arguably, this type of thread is even worse that the ones containing stupid questions, because it fails to answer even a stupid question, let alone serve any more stimulating purpose.

If you don't like the thread, scroll on by; that's what your mouse wheel is for.

I don't have the time everyone else has to post on here that why I don't like reading the same post over. I don't really even care about this post but if people read it they should know what not to post again. Thank you & godbless

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SP 250 or Xplode?!?!?

Originally Posted by dukend View Post
    SP 250 or Xplode?!?!?

SP Xplode

Originally Posted by chrisyad View Post
    I don't have the time everyone else has to post on here that why I don't like reading the same post over. I don't really even care about this post but if people read it they should know what not to post again. Thank you & godbless
    Call me crazy, but if you are so busy that you don't have the time to read repeat posts you could always, say, read the TITLE and then move past it?
    negs:
    OWES ME:

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Call me crazy, but if you are so busy that you don't have the time to read repeat posts you could always, say, read the TITLE and then move past it?

Mind=Blown
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy

Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    Mind=Blown
    I know hey? It's a hard complicated life we live...
    negs:
    OWES ME: