massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workout supplements???

I have been using Jack3d now for the last 8 workouts or so. The other night I didn't use it and noticed a difference in the quality of workout I had. I was just wondering if I'm cheating myself by using the supplement or do I contribute the "bad workout " to one of those nights? I was able to lift the same, but did tire a bit quicker than before. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience. Thanks for the input.

J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50) J.Ho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by massenhancer View Post
    I have been using Jack3d now for the last 8 workouts or so. The other night I didn't use it and noticed a difference in the quality of workout I had. I was just wondering if I'm cheating myself by using the supplement or do I contribute the "bad workout " to one of those nights? I was able to lift the same, but did tire a bit quicker than before. Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience. Thanks for the input.
    Hmm I dunno I always take it......lol

on a serious note, i've been taking less amounts and it's working just as well (testing a new product instead of my usual jack3d)
    Jeff

"Over 40 Transformation Of The Week February 2010"
    www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-transformation-jeff-hodges.htm

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No you are not unique in your observation, which is why the reps in the supplement section say use it 2-3 times per week. The theory is that you will get used to it and it will not work as effectively. I use it every other workout so that it does have that "kick" when i really need it or am dragging. Jck3d is 1 of the strongest products out there so really nothing will make you feel as energized!!

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No you are not unique in your observation, which is why the reps in the supplement section say use it 2-3 times per week. The theory is that you will get used to it and it will not work as effectively. I use it every other workout so that it does have that "kick" when i really need it or am dragging. Jck3d is 1 of the strongest products out there so really nothing will make you feel as energized!!
    I am using the M-5 from cellucor and have used SP250, while Sp250 and hell Gaspaari line in general is great the M5, gives a great boost and it helps you to focus in as well. I do not like the heavy kick from a lot of pre- workout supps, even sp250 can give you the jitters and a hard crash, the M-5 is smooth with no jitters and I have used it for 5 weeks every workout and it has lost 0 potency.
    Excuses are like A-holes everyone's got 1...............

massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) massenhancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the input. I do not use it more than 4 times a week. I do believe on the lable it tells you to not use it more than 5 consecutive days. Used it last night after being off for 3 days and the "pump" was incredible. First time in my life I pressed 200 lbs. Thats a feat for me.

acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Like with anything, your body will eventually get used to it. Products like it, White Flood is another, work wonders if you're really tired one day, you've scheduled a very heavy workout or you need an extra boost before a game or something. You shouldn't exceed the recommended days because, you can become hooked on it.

If you find yourself dragging without it you should go off it for a while to get your system back to an even keel. Basically, if you find yourself 'needing it'... you should get off it for a while.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    no "pre work out supp" is gonna do what a cup of coffee can't....
    I take both

I take SP 250 most of the times but it does absolutely nothing more than the coffee, speed metal played loud or watching strongman videos on youtube..

I have been drinking coffee for 40 years, the 200mg or so of caffeine in SP250 makes no difference ....
    I wanted to try it and it promotes Nitric oxide production which is what I wanted it for..

Anyway I have a triple espresso pretty much every day before I take sp250
    once your body gets used to the caffeine It's all in the mind... a habit more than anything , I can just smell the coffee and wake up
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000) hookrunner is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't take any Pre wo supps. I have a protein shake about 3 1/2 hours before and that's it. I'm interested in hearing others opinions though...

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I take a pre wo supp(Jack3d, Assault, Xplode, WF) before every wo. I do three to four full body routines a week. I do not use on cardio days. I have noticed no reduction in effectiveness and I have been using them since April of last year. I have a cup of coffee on cardio days and the only other caffeine I have is two cups of green tea in the afternoon.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10) wintersix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I usually roll with some caffiene (usually a diet soda) a protein shake and some non-fat cottage cheese about 45-60min before I work out, usually works for me.

Note: If you are running short on time, skip the cottage cheese!! I have had to clean up a couple of situations at the gym when I ate it too close to working out. REALLY Embarassing!!

acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hookrunner View Post
    I don't take any Pre wo supps. I have a protein shake about 3 1/2 hours before and that's it. I'm interested in hearing others opinions though...
    I don't use any stimulant preworkout supplements either. I do drink a protein shake but about an hour before I workout. I eat again, or sometimes have another shake about a half hour after I complete my workout, when I get home.

Just to be completely honest... I have on occasion drank a 12oz Diet coke on my way to the gym if I was really tried that morning; for the caffeine. I did just start a T-bol, E-bol and L-Carnitine stack last week but that's not a stim.

Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dain_Bramage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good for those of us who don't drink coffee.

Does coffee give an awesome pump? I've tried just straight caffine pills and it does not work the same for energy and focus as White flood or SP250. Not even close.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    j3d rocks. nuff said.
    David

peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Raw eggs and sheep testicles will do wonder. The vit. G in Raw egg can activiate your Alpha Beta Delta Genes which will lead to stronger muscles.

I kid you not if it is on internet it must be true

Thanks for all the input. I will continue to use it. The only time, durring the week, I have to workout is after 7:30 pm. Using Jack3d helps when doing full bod workout, I love the extra boost.

Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Time2BulkUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't use any pre-workout supplements. I think the best pump and energy level you can get for a workout is a good night's sleep. No caffeine should ever be needed, or take a break from the gym that day and recover for the next explosive workout.
    Don't forget to use your strongest muscle - Your Mind.
    It will make your body better!

peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peter03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Time2BulkUp View Post
    I don't use any pre-workout supplements. I think the best pump and energy level you can get for a workout is a good night's sleep. No caffeine should ever be needed, or take a break from the gym that day and recover for the next explosive workout.
    stop infecting people's mind with sound advise. There is no room for common sense here. neged for being smart.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    ^^^^This.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733