Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 8230
    securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) securekey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you guys are like me and only check your subscriptions then you may have missed this

Andrew's new journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223391

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by securekey View Post
    if you guys are like me and only check your subscriptions then you may have missed this

andrew's new journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223391
    d'oh!!!
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    First off nice punch the clock night tonight (or this afternoon for you : p).

Love love love the new gear. It's nice to have the stuff at home especially when life tosses you a curve ball. My wife has to travel two times in the next couple months and without the home set up I'd ms almost 2 weeks (1 week each time). That would certantly make me lose all my gainzzz.

Looking forward to the new set up. I'm sure putting the rack together will take some time. I wouldn't know because the place I bought mine from delivered and set it up : D
    Thanks John .... that's my hope: to be able to fit in the extra sessions when life gets in the way of a normal routine. It's very true that my life has been up-ended with the domestic changes and trying to get my girls through this difficult time has meant that I've had to abandon what has been a very regular pattern of training
    Putting up the rack, setting up the bench and laying the rubber took maybe 6 hours but the worst part was cleaning out the room of 12 years worth of rubbish and then cleaning up thousands of rodent poos ..... that took two whole days
    Still I had my music and beers to keep me company so I was happy

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Nice PC crush Andrew. 3pps is heavy enough to get a great workout in and you did lots of sets. I haven't gone up to 2pps on SLDL's in a long while now so 10 reps for multiple sets would destroy me, great job. Be sure to take some pics of the rack and floor so I can drool with jealousy. I actually love projects like that!
    Eretis!

I was very impressed with my handiwork.

Looks like 2015 is off to a good start... congrats on the gear. I am sure you will put it to good use.
    Thanks SK .... still haven't used it properly in anger though but it was nice t treat myself to a Christmas gift

Originally Posted by EB68 View Post
    That is great news about the Home Gym Andrew. Lifting whenever you want is very convenient for someone with odd hours. Can't wait to see some home videos of heavy deads and squats.
    It will be interesting to see how I go .... my heaviest lifts have been when I've been with JP, so that I've had someone to encourage me and spot me on the squat if need be. Going heavy on my own will take a mind shift and I'm always impressed with you guys who've always trained at home

Originally Posted by Cooper72 View Post
    111? Sound like a Vegas summer. Grats on the new gear! Looking forward to seeing the new setup.
    Thanks Cooper .. I'm hoping that the home set-up will benefit my squats most of all. At the moment it's just a decoration though so I'm going to have to man up soon and use it

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Happy New Year Andrew!!! : D

It's wonderful to see you spoiling yourself! All the best for a better year ahead for you and the kids. i'm glad to see the back end of 2014 : eek:

Also hoping the horrendous fires your way have kept well back from your place. Take care and keep smiling!
    Thanks Louise! I'm very glad to see the back of 2014 and we're in a good place to move forward. My youngest got her yr 12 results back and got a 97.5 ATAR so she'll be off to Melbourne ... I'm so proud of her for getting such a good grade despite everything at home but I'll be very sad to see her move. I know you've had to watch both of your kids move away

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Hope your just busy and didn't get trapped under that new rack while assembling it with the playlist on repeat, only a beer within reach to drink and a brush fire raging around you....
    Yeah Tim .... just had all my time eaten up by getting the gym room ready and then getting ready for the travels with my girls. Still got my training in though

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    X2 and was good to read the fires by you are contained.

That's a super looking gym set up, should be a lot of fun.
    I vividly remember the fires of 1983 when I could see the flames in the hills from the hospital I was studying at ... over 60 people died that day. The fires this year have burnt out about 200 sq. miles but at least no one was killed
    I'm planning on using the gym set up tomorrow

Originally Posted by raynerd View Post
    Hope all is well Andrew, you are a missed man around here!
    Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Happy (albeit belated) New Years, Andrew. I think you're going to like a home gym. Wishing you great things in 2015!
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    I think he got trapped under the squat rack when he was putting it together...!
    Originally Posted by mirroroferised View Post
    I know these things can be tricky to put together but come on....

: )

Hope all is well Andrew.
    lol... hopefully not. Give us an update so we know you are alive ; )
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Really not like you to not post. Hoping everything is OK Andrew!
    Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    ^^THIS.

Andrew, you're one of the biggest assets bb.com has. I pray that you're doing okay IRL and will be back posting soon. Maybe you're next (and albeit not too distant post) will include a pic of you shredded and 175 lbs : D
    If you guys are like me and only check your subscriptions then you may have missed this

Andrew's new journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223391
    Originally Posted by Flounderbout View Post
    d'oh!!!
    Thanks for all the kind word s guys ... a month iff from posting has to have been the longest break I've taken since I started this log in 2010 . I just got slam dunked with getting the gym set-up, making travel arrangements and then spending 3 weeks travelling in North America. Did I tell you before that I love Canada and the US
    So after such a long break, and given that my log has been going 5 years and is getting close to the maximum number of posts, I figured it was time to start a new log .... the last half of 2014 was the worst period of my life and it was hard not to let things get me down. The start of 2015 represents a new life for me and new goals.

It's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things but I really appreciate all the support that I've had in my log so I hope you guys will do me the honour of following along this new log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223321
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Grip it and rip it... hardNheavy2011's Avatar
    hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I totally dig that new squat rack!! Love the bumper plates too. Now you can get some **** done!!
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #12 -!!!---!!!- Hardnheavy2011

Best competition lifts: RAW with wraps
    Squat- 623@202 611@198
    Bench- 374@203 429@222
    Deadlift- 601@203 639@228 660@220 (gym)
    Total- 1603@222 1554@202

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146556533

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is the makings of a beautiful home gym Andrew, if you havnt already, make sure you head over to the equipment section and treat the folks there to the pics. That rack is beastly, is it a local brand? Looks like you have some space to work with, what else are you planning to get?
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hardNheavy2011 View Post
    I totally dig that new squat rack!! Love the bumper plates too. Now you can get some **** done!!
    Thanks Brad ... it's my gift to myself after a tough year My big hope is that I'll get enough progress out of my deads to have to buy some more plates

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    That is the makings of a beautiful home gym Andrew, if you havnt already, make sure you head over to the equipment section and treat the folks there to the pics. That rack is beastly, is it a local brand? Looks like you have some space to work with, what else are you planning to get?
    Thanks Andy .. I'll post that in the equipment section. It's a great rack .... 'ForceUSA' commercial grade, all made in China and assembled by me Very sturdy construction though and not that difficult t put together. That room is about 10' x 12' so plenty big enough and I've got another room exactly the same .... I'd love to set that up with kettle bells. I should get a few boxes and some chains and more bands but I'm pretty happy with the set-up

And this is my new log Andy: 2015 is the beginning of the rest of my life
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223321
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jared.P has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post

nice rack man! hows the healing from the surgery last year? I apologize im extremely behind
    AppNut Transformation Contest Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160101031

transformation journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154324161

"You want to quit? Great. Quit when you're done. It's what separates the successful from the unsuccessful. You ether want it or you don't. You either reach your goals or you set new ones that fit your excuses." - Savageous

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Man, I was only away a little while and your all upgraded now? Awesome.

Someday I'll get a home gym together. Some day. 😒
    "Where you are now is not important, what matters is where you are headed".

What will be your legacy?

stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanley9layton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great efforts and useful post

Sorry to hear about the shoulder man...injuries are tough to come back from, I like how motivated you are to keep going even with a busted shoulder. keep up the hard work and get that shoulder back in shape.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Thanks Brad ... it's my gift to myself after a tough year My big hope is that I'll get enough progress out of my deads to have to buy some more plates
    Andrew,

It reduced my ROM by ~2" (I mean 50 mm ), but I bought a couple of spare car tires (the small/narrow/temporary one) and with a slight modification, I could use these as bumper plates which then enables you to use the much cheaper cast iron plates with them.