Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

shut up and smith squat hypnojedi's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit hypnojedi's BodySpace

Protein in doner kebabs?

Don't laugh, kebabs are my once a week cheat meal, but I was wondering if they're quite as bad as they're made out to be.

Stats: 6'0", 179 lbs
    patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit patouk's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by hypnojedi View Post
    Don't laugh, kebabs are my once a week cheat meal, but I was wondering if they're quite as bad as they're made out to be.

They are as bad as they are made out to be mate ...in fact they are probably worse! who knows where the "Meat" has come from. Plus all the sauces you probably get on them. Chicken Doner would be a better option....but still pushing it.

Cuts like an emo kid AtleastItried's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 232 lbs
    AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AtleastItried has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AtleastItried's BodySpace
    It depends on who you're buying it from. There is a shop in my town that sells very high quality kebaps. You can see them stacking the slices of meat up to make them too, pretty cool.

It's just slices of lamb / chicken / pork... nothing terrible or mysterious about them.
    Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level". ~Bruce Lee

Stats: 6'0", 179 lbs
    patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) patouk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit patouk's BodySpace
    "The Doner Kebab is also called a donair, döner or donner kebab. Many believe that this brown coloured, spit-roasted, thinly sliced meat, is primarily made from re-processed lamb with some seasoning. Meat used for making Doner Kebab meat may be lamb, beef, veal or chicken but not pork. It is sometimes very difficult to taste what the kebab meat is actually made from due to the flavouring. When it is served in pitta bread with salad, with chips or on its own and smothered in a tasty sauce such as chilli, mint yogurt or garlic mayonnaise; it makes it even more hard to determine the true taste."

http://www.desiblitz.com/content/don...really-in-them

http://news.***.co.uk/2/hi/7852168.stm

http://www.drquincy.com/blog/what-ar...ay-doner-meat/

http://www.drquincy.com/blog/the-don...-meat-mystery/

I would much rather know what I am eating rather than a mystery "meat"..

shut up and smith squat hypnojedi's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 183 lbs
    hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) hypnojedi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit hypnojedi's BodySpace
    They taste so good... anyway I like to imagine I'm getting at least 25grams of protein when I order my king size doner.

Stats: 6'4", 203 lbs
    IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) IntraVol has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit IntraVol's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by AtleastItried View Post
    It depends on who you're buying it from. There is a shop in my town that sells very high quality kebaps. You can see them stacking the slices of meat up to make them too, pretty cool.

It's just slices of lamb / chicken / pork... nothing terrible or mysterious about them.
    Define quality? LoL.
    BAppSc(Hons) - Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Nutrition Sciences)
    MDietSt - Master of Dietetics Studies

University of Queensland, St Lucia Campus

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Team FIT Athlete @ St Marys CrossFit.
    Asics Sponsered Athlete.

Stats: 5'6", 190 lbs
    BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BloodRaged has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BloodRaged's BodySpace
    Oh man I used to rape those things in Germany when I was stationed there... the sauce was sooo ****ing good too... but bad if you planned on talking with the ladies...

:P

Good drinking food... and if it's a cheat meal and you enjoy it **** it bro eat the ****.
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)