Thread: Flex Seed Oil

IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Flex Seed Oil

How in the world do you guys take this, omg I put 2 teaspoons in my protein shake and wow it had to be the nastiest smelling thing Iv ever drank, I really was surprised I didn't puke. How do you guys take it, Im thinking about just getting rid of it its only 90 calories fat, Ill try and substitute it if I have to but taking it everyday like that is not going to happen.

mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcwhirt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just take it in gel caps.. never taste the ****.

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Softgels might sound convenient, but on a Keto diet, to get a substantial amount of calories from the fat in the Flax oil, you'd need to take 11 1000mg capsules, to equal the fat and calories in one table-spoon full of the liquid (11g fat).

Personally, I add a couple of table-spoons of Flax oil to my PWO protein shake, along with some heavy whipping cream. I don't taste the flax at all.

IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IIcovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    god it has the wost smell ever, I think I may just substitute it with some cheese or something cause wow, I cant handle another protein shake with it in it

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IIcovski View Post
    How in the world do you guys take this
    I take my 32 oz bottle, up end it and pur it into my mouth before swallowing. I do the same with my Twinlabs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil.

For the pills, I keep those in the freezer. They usually don't break until after gastric emptying.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

rickkruse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I use ground flax seeds, which also add fiber and protein and you can't really notice the taste of those. They also provide a healthy source of antioxidants from the lignans and help keep you regular which can be a problem on this diet.

Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    I take my 32 oz bottle, up end it and pur it into my mouth before swallowing. I do the same with my Twinlabs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil.

For the pills, I keep those in the freezer. They usually don't break until after gastric emptying.
    your talking about the liquid kind right, so if I take two teaspoons should I pour them in water and try and down it real quick, I really want to take it if it does help you regulate better on this diet but damn it nasty, and the burps that fallow after are just as bad.