k_cost2112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How many times a week should i work out??

How many times should i work out each body part per week??
    I am 16 and I would say im at an intermediate level and currently work out each body part twice a week. The reason i ask is cuz i see alot of people only workout each body part once per week....

eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) eelsemaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whatever works best for YOU. If you get good gains from your current routine, then keep it. If not, try things out.

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    once or twice, doesnt really matter as long as u eat right

speech has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    8 times one time everyday for every week

wait..wut?

OceanaK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Answer

I guess whatever you can handle. don't try to push yourself too hard. You gotta stay motivated and you won't if you set impossible goals!

Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mitchuation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I switch up routines every four weeks or so, and if I were you I would switch in between splits that work different body parts different amounts each week.
    "Everything is an adventure" - Me

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you get what you need." - Jagger

Officially addicted.