Closed Thread
    ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can you 'expand your stomach' ? (Make it bigger, to fit more food in it) ..?

I'm trying to follow a 3500 calories meal plan with 7 meals a day, but I'm having trouble because I can only fit so much food in it.. I get full really fast.
    (I hear the more you eat, the more your stomach 'gets adjusted' to large amounts)
    I've never eaten that much before and its not easy.
    After a meal I feel so full that I just feel tired and not in a mood for anything..
    (and then you're supposed to drink also 1 gallon a day of water...)
    :[

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    drinking lots of water help. IF you have trouble eating lots of solid food, why not take a chuck of those calories and put it towards a shake? It is easy to fit over 500 calories in a 12oz shake

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ wanting to increase the size of your stomach, thinking that is going to be a good thing.

Your troubles do not stem from having too small a stomach (that is no ones problem... ever).

Your problem is appetite, which is psychological, physiological, hormonal etc...

For some people, force feeding is the only way it will ever happen for them. Some people find that certain supplements can help/hinder, so experiment there. Some people do early morning cardio (very, very low intensity so to not burn many calories) to stimulate appetite.

angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelpaws will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try adding some more calorie dense foods to your diet. Healthy oils, nuts, natural peanut butter, etc. I wouldn't go about trying to stretch your stomach.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation

lol

Worst thread ever.

I will go ahead and make a thread "How to make your upper body smaller and waist bigger"

Starting To See Results befamous7's Avatar
    befamous7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) befamous7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've always had a small appetite and thus I've always been skinny. I've tried just eating a ton of food but it's hard to, "just start eating more." I recently saw a post on here about drinking a gallon of milk a day to increase caloric intake and protein intake. It is very convincing and if you're not afraid to gain a little fat along the way I would recommend taking a look at it. http://stronglifts.com/gomad-milk-sq...n-gain-weight/ I am doing it right now and after about the first 3 or 4 days it has become really easy to finish the entire gallon without forcing it down. A gallon has 2400 calories and that will easily help someone reach 3500 calories and if needed, even more. A lot of people will say you will only gain fat and "water weight" but I am just sharing this idea with you. After a while your body and mind or psychological thoughts will get used to the 3500 calories and your body and physiological aspect should create a larger "appetite" when you stop drinking that gallon a day.

ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ArnoBrecker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    lol

Worst thread ever.

I will go ahead and make a thread "How to make your upper body smaller and waist bigger"

ohh, there are worse threads in here believe me...
    like how to increase your palms, feet,..penis size by working out,,,stuff like that
    dont lough at me,.. I just want to know how to be able to gulp down more food than I can at the moment

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Send a PM to Furious Pete

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    Send a PM to Furious Pete
    This.

Apprently he drinks a lot of water (i mean ALOT) the day before his comp.

Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by arnobrecker View Post

ohh, there are worse threads in here believe me...
    Like how to increase your palms, feet,..penis size by working out,,,stuff like that
    dont lough at me,.. I just want to know how to be able to gulp down more food than i can at the moment

lough!

Mix of lol and laugh brah?

Originally Posted by Zody View Post
    lough!

Mix of lol and laugh brah?

====>>>>

lough!

kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanebang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what a kind face

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Spread your meals out more. Eat 7 times a day or 8 or 10. Whatever it takes to get it down. Dont just arbitrarily pick a calorie #. Add to your maintainence level gradually as necessary until you get the results you are after.

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink more liquid calories. Fruit juice, weight gainer if you want, etc. That sort of thing

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rob440 View Post
    Spread your meals out more. Eat 7 times a day or 8 or 10. Whatever it takes to get it down. Dont just arbitrarily pick a calorie #. Add to your maintainence level gradually as necessary until you get the results you are after.
    He did say he was trying to eat 7 meals already