Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bsn no xplode and liver problems

Hi, I heard that no xlode may cause liver damage, it's true?

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Hwoarang View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised, terrible product, terrible company. Find a better alternative, you'll thank me later (or rep me)
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hwoarang is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised, terrible product, terrible company. Find a better alternative, you'll thank me later (or rep me)
    So, what do you suggest as alternative? Had you liver problems using no xplode?

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    it can if your ruhtarded. The creatine and other compounds you put into your body can be toxic to your liver, you need to cycle off and not take it for too long and drink plenty of water

wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've heard that, but I honesly think if you stay well hydrated and follow the label you'll be fine. I think thats happened to the "more is better" people that will take waaay to much of it. I've been using it for a couple years now and I haven't had any issues.
    Do what you love, love what you do

Originally Posted by wmorris3825 View Post
    I've heard that, but I honesly think if you stay well hydrated and follow the label you'll be fine. I think thats happened to the "more is better" people that will take waaay to much of it. I've been using it for a couple years now and I haven't had any issues.
    So, have you ever had hair problems with no xplode?

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    it can if your ruhtarded. The creatine and other compounds you put into your body can be toxic to your liver, you need to cycle off and not take it for too long and drink plenty of water
    Hi, in according to you what is the best between no-xplode and superpump 250?
    Regards.

wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wmorris3825 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, have you ever had hair problems with no xplode?
    No, nothing. I just take a scoop on lift days and cycle off it for about 2 weeks or so after about 2-3 months.

and between superpump and no xplode I prefer no xplode, but try it for yourself

No, nothing. I just take a scoop on lift days and cycle off it for about 2 weeks or so after about 2-3 months.

and between superpump and no xplode I prefer no xplode, but try it for yourself
    So, do you know any guys that have had hair problems using no xplode? What are the reason you choose no xplode?

So, do you know any guys that have had hair problems using no xplode? What are the reason you choose no xplode?
    I dont know anyone who has had any problems. I like it because of the energy it gives me. I get into my workouts more. I've tried a couple others (super pump, hypershock, white flood) bit no xplode still is better than all of them in my opinion.

I dont know anyone who has had any problems. I like it because of the energy it gives me. I get into my workouts more. I've tried a couple others (super pump, hypershock, white flood) bit no xplode still is better than all of them in my opinion.
    And your libido was fine under no xplode?

Way2Sexy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, in according to you what is the best between no-xplode and superpump 250?
    Regards.
    i like xplode but its not cheap, their are better and cheaper prework outs that work for difrent people. you need to try all of them to form an opinion

And your libido was fine under no xplode?
    All seems normal

All seems normal
    No xplode has not increased you libido?

No xplode has not increased you libido?
    Not that I've noticed. Maybe if you took some prior it might

Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Recawn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im pretty sure this is the same guy who made about 5 threads on "is superpump250 bad for your liver" "does superpump250 shrink your balls" etc.

If so,

**** off.
    R.I.P. Zyzz, muzzing at the peak of Mount Olympus.

*Official Misc Shirt Fashion Designer* & *Editor of Misc Monthly Magazine*

Start: 125 lbs
    Current: 165 lbs (+40 lbs)
    Goal: 190 lbs (Then cut)

trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Recawn View Post
    Im pretty sure this is the same guy who made about 5 threads on "is superpump250 bad for your liver" "does superpump250 shrink your balls" etc.

If so,

**** off.
    Id rather him make a thread about sp250 than noxplode regardless what its about. Bsn is such a sh*t company, why people still buy their products is something beyond my comprehension. Overhyped/underdosed and heavily marketed crap products. Anyone else recall the lawsuit hmmm? Its just for stim junkies and teenage kids IMO, its such garbage most knowledgeable lifters won't touch it.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Creatine is not liver toxic at recommended doses and doesn't need to be cycled. What other ingredients in NO-Xplode do you claim are toxic to the liver in the doses contained in a serving? Sounds like rumour and scaremongering to me.

Way2Sexy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    Creatine is not liver toxic at recommended doses and doesn't need to be cycled. What other ingredients in NO-Xplode do you claim are toxic to the liver in the doses contained in a serving? Sounds like rumour and scaremongering to me.
    no but the side product createnine is

Id rather him make a thread about sp250 than noxplode regardless what its about. Bsn is such a sh*t company, why people still buy their products is something beyond my comprehension. Overhyped/underdosed and heavily marketed crap products. Anyone else recall the lawsuit hmmm? Its just for stim junkies and teenage kids IMO, its such garbage most knowledgeable lifters won't touch it.
    Hi, what kind of supplement do you suggest me with the same features in alternative to bsn no-xplode?

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Way2Sexy View Post
    Creatinine is filtered by the kidneys, expelled via urine and we're talking about the amount of creatine in NO-Xplode here which is easily broken down and processed unless you have underlying issues. NO-Xplode in recommended doses in healthy people will not cause liver problems which was the OP's question. Unless there's some other ingredient in it you're on about. Is there? (srs inquiry)

Hi, what kind of supplement do you suggest me with the same features in alternative to bsn no-xplode?
    There are tons, jack3d, superpump 250, white flood....just to name a few. There are so many good brands out there that you won't find at your local GNC that have such quality products and they're just under promoted. I want you to keep in mind that the main thing noxplode seems to have going for it is a very high stim content, which for extended periods of time is really not a good thing. Do a search for threads like "best pre workout" and read through some of the more recent ones. You'll be surprised at the amount of products there are that have much better formulas than what you were originally looking at. If I came off harsh I apologize, but there's companies that don't deserve to be overlooked just because they can't afford 8 page spreads in M&F every month. Check it out, research around the ones I mentioned and check other threads, you won't be sorry.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Way2Sexy View Post
    Is it? I've read quite a few things on creatinine being a level used to identify things like renal failure, but it wasn't the cause of it. It's just waste. And you consume creatine naturally.

here is a clip from an article I found on creatine:

"Liver and kidney dysfunction have also been suggested on the basis of small changes in markers of organ function and of occasional case reports, but well controlled studies on the adverse effects of exogenous creatine supplementation are almost nonexistent. We have investigated liver changes during medium term (4 weeks) creatine supplementation in young athletes. None showed any evidence of dysfunction on the basis of serum enzymes and urea production. Short term (5 days), medium term (9 weeks) and long term (up to 5 years) oral creatine supplementation has been studied in small cohorts of athletes whose kidney function was monitored by clearance methods and urine protein excretion rate. We did not find any adverse effects on renal function. The present review is not intended to reach conclusions on the effect of creatine supplementation on sport performance, but we believe that there is no evidence for deleterious effects in healthy individuals."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10999421

There are tons, jack3d, superpump 250, white flood....just to name a few. There are so many good brands out there that you won't find at your local GNC that have such quality products and they're just under promoted. I want you to keep in mind that the main thing noxplode seems to have going for it is a very high stim content, which for extended periods of time is really not a good thing. Do a search for threads like "best pre workout" and read through some of the more recent ones. You'll be surprised at the amount of products there are that have much better formulas than what you were originally looking at. If I came off harsh I apologize, but there's companies that don't deserve to be overlooked just because they can't afford 8 page spreads in M&F every month. Check it out, research around the ones I mentioned and check other threads, you won't be sorry.
    Hi, I tried superpump or superdump but it causes me dizziness etc... I thought no xplode was better than sp250, what does it mean stim?

paulso14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

actually...

Originally Posted by athenrye View Post

I was taking BSN 2.0 NO Xplode as recommended, drinking tons of water, and following a bodybuilding diet. Felt great while working out, sometimes my heart would race while I wasn't doing anything arduous. My job requires me to have a full physical every 5 years to check my health. One month after taking BSN 2.0 NO XPlode I went and had bloodwork done for my physical. It showed I had elevated liver enzymes, so I had to get retested to make sure I didn't have any diseases associated with that. (Scary). Everything came back negative and I stopped taking BSN 2.0 NO XPlode and got bloodwork redrawn. Everything was normal...I don't know what is in the product that caused it to take such a toll on my liver but I would be careful. Everybody's body will react differently to this supplement but it's always a good idea to have bloodwork done before and after cycling a supplement to make sure you are taking well.

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by paulso14 View Post
    I was taking BSN 2.0 NO Xplode as recommended, drinking tons of water, and following a bodybuilding diet. Felt great while working out, sometimes my heart would race while I wasn't doing anything arduous. My job requires me to have a full physical every 5 years to check my health. One month after taking BSN 2.0 NO XPlode I went and had bloodwork done for my physical. It showed I had elevated liver enzymes, so I had to get retested to make sure I didn't have any diseases associated with that. (Scary). Everything came back negative and I stopped taking BSN 2.0 NO XPlode and got bloodwork redrawn. Everything was normal...I don't know what is in the product that caused it to take such a toll on my liver but I would be careful. Everybody's body will react differently to this supplement but it's always a good idea to have bloodwork done before and after cycling a supplement to make sure you are taking well.
    thanks for bringing up this 2 year old thread
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Climbtothetop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy NO Xplode

I started taking that PWO I was and am pretty healthy, I of course got used to it and required more (like an idiot took many scoops) I now have bad liver problems and may require a transplant. I am not saying that if used correctly it isn't perfectly fine, but I was not educated in it, drank my perfect water intake an balanced it all, only two problems I didn't cycle off it (didnt know to do so) and I was taking multiple scoops before a workout. Also caused heart problems for me but no s**t it had 3500mg of caffeine a scoop. Don't be like me please.

Originally Posted by paulso14 View Post

This is exactly what I am dealing with, I had bloodwork done and they said I have elevated liver something, and I need to come back and get retested. So I probably don't have hepatitis or something that's causing this? I was pretty careless with my NO use I won't lie..

joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joregorn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Climbtothetop View Post
    I started taking that PWO I was and am pretty healthy, I of course got used to it and required more (like an idiot took many scoops) I now have bad liver problems and may require a transplant. I am not saying that if used correctly it isn't perfectly fine, but I was not educated in it, drank my perfect water intake an balanced it all, only two problems I didn't cycle off it (didnt know to do so) and I was taking multiple scoops before a workout. Also caused heart problems for me but no s**t it had 3500mg of caffeine a scoop. Don't be like me please.
    Elevated creatinine levels do not mean you need a transplant. If that is what you are referring too.
    No one cared who I was before I put on the calves.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself...
    Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.

Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Elevated creatinine levels do not mean you need a transplant. If that is what you are referring too.
    They didnt say creatine, they said some big word I didn't catch. They say its due to alcohol probably but I am only 19 and don't drink that much so I know it's not.