JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How to correct scoliosis?

In scoliosis, there is excessive lateral curvature of the spinal column. If the curvature is relatively minor you can do exercises to stretch the concave side and strengthen and shorten the convex side of the curve. This usually brings about straightening of the spine. If there is also rotation of the vertebral column, the affected abdominal oblique or erector spinae muscles must be strengthened.

- What are the exercises that will correct scoliosis?

marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50) marleqy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    In scoliosis, there is excessive lateral curvature of the spinal column. If the curvature is relatively minor you can do exercises to stretch the concave side and strengthen and shorten the convex side of the curve. This usually brings about straightening of the spine. If there is also rotation of the vertebral column, the affected abdominal oblique or erector spinae muscles must be strengthened.

- What are the exercises that will correct scoliosis?
    You really need to ask a certified physical therapist or rehabilitation center about this as opposed to asking on here. This is a question for a professional.
    AFAA Certified Personal Trainer

Bulking back up baby!

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    In the instruction booklet from my chiropractor.

Those with scoliosis. stand near a wall and put a box against the opposite hip and slide the top of their body over the top.

Also at the actual chiropractor They can put straps around your pelvis, back and ribs and hold you in for like 20 minutes to slowly train your body to move back into shape.

Even just normal back crackign they do over time it is possible your scoliosis will be less as your spine moves into a better position.

Also I imagine if you get a kneeling chair and also have better sleep and standing posture it could help it slowly improve.

I think many people sleep on their side on cheap spring beds on one particular side which could cause this imo.
    -Roger Stone's on the loose; quislings on the run.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    -Now this nation that I love has fallen under attack,
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000) watertoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    The picture shows a woman holding a shoebox next to her left hip and she hangs the top of her body against the wall. That would be if she is curved to the right.

Also there is one where you stick the box next to your left shoulder. I suppose it depends how high or low on the spine the scoliosis is.
    -of Nolibs "Donald stumped him & everyone else in the race, even Lyin' Ted Cruz!"
    -Donald trump tears a hole,destroys my self esteem... And trump could win it all,my rightful place from birth,dad i've let you down,dub i've made you...hurt
    -Donald for a long time, Donald for a long time, Go tell that syphilis tongued liar
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

One example.
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

THe forward and backwards ones I do for my forward posture.

You extend into the position and hold for 5-10 seconds. and day by day you increase and slowly increase to 10 sets of 10 reps.
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by watertoy View Post
    In the instruction booklet from my chiropractor.

Those with scoliosis. stand near a wall and put a box against the opposite hip and slide the top of their body over the top.

Also at the actual chiropractor They can put straps around your pelvis, back and ribs and hold you in for like 20 minutes to slowly train your body to move back into shape.

Even just normal back crackign they do over time it is possible your scoliosis will be less as your spine moves into a better position.

Also I imagine if you get a kneeling chair and also have better sleep and standing posture it could help it slowly improve.

I think many people sleep on their side on cheap spring beds on one particular side which could cause this imo.
    Awesome thanks for the post, repped.

But i dont quite understand what you mean by the bit i highlighted in bold. If you could explain it a little more so i understand exctally what you are talking about, thanks.

Just look at the picture of the two women I posted. That is the full position. The relaxed position would just be standing up.

http://idealspine.com/

This is the website my booklet says to go to.

http://cbppatient.com/
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

The picture shows a woman holding a shoebox next to her left hip and she hangs the top of her body against the wall. That would be if she is curved to the right.

Also there is one where you stick the box next to your left shoulder. I suppose it depends how high or low on the spine the scoliosis is.

One example.
    THe forward and backwards ones I do for my forward posture.

You extend into the position and hold for 5-10 seconds. and day by day you increase and slowly increase to 10 sets of 10 reps.
    Thanks again for the posts Watertoy, relly helpfull and good examples also, i now understand more clearly, so basically one should that posistion for 5-10 secounds, but does this equals 1 rep or 1 set?

1 rep lasts five ten seconds. you start off with a few and slowly build up to ten sets of ten. But I dont think it matters that much you could work up to 100 individual reps a day. which i think is safer if you only have to concentrate on one perfect rep. the book says to to ten sets of ten.

i personally dont do mine like they say. I just do one long rep when im bored like standing in an elevator or waiting in a line or on an escalator. But i dont have sideways scoliosis. I have forward posture and for that there is only two exercises. One where you pull your whole neck fully back and look straight up at the sky. and there is another one where you lean forward and look at the sky.
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

Just look at the picture of the two women I posted. That is the full position. The relaxed position would just be standing up.

http://idealspine.com/

This is the website my booklet says to go to.

http://cbppatient.com/
    Yeah just seen it after i made my post, thanks for the links i will check them out.

1 rep lasts five ten seconds. you start off with a few and slowly build up to ten sets of ten. But I dont think it matters that much you could work up to 100 individual reps a day. which i think is safer if you only have to concentrate on one perfect rep. the book says to to ten sets of ten.

i personally dont do mine like they say. I just do one long rep when im bored like standing in an elevator or waiting in a line or on an escalator. But i dont have sideways scoliosis. I have forward posture and for that there is only two exercises. One where you pull your whole neck fully back and look straight up at the sky. and there is another one where you lean forward and look at the sky.
    Sweet as i understand now, thanks for all your posts alredy repped, but will rep again on spread.

Lol and you do that on an escalator in the middle of a mall or something..

yes. most people in the mall have their own problems to deal with.
    Through our DJT,
    we lit up the cucks,
    Like the fourth of July

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by marleqy View Post
    You really need to ask a certified physical therapist or rehabilitation center about this as opposed to asking on here. This is a question for a professional.
    Since every case is unique and should be monitored by a doctor.

hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hankjoejr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back in the 70's a buddy of mine had to wear a metal brace that he wore under his clothes. It was the same thing that girl wore in Sixteen Candles. You might find one on Ebay for cheap

jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my brother has this and used to have terrible stabbing like pains every night in his back. we took him to the chiropractor/doctor and he said that he had it. he noticed that when he was sitting in the chair he was really slouched over and he had him hold his shoulders back and sit up straight. about 6 months later of doing this he has never had any of these pains and his spine is not as out of line i guess, but he is only 13 and is stil growing and was able to fix his problem