Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How to use Serious mass?

okay, i just bought on serious mass, and i was wondering, how should i use it?

I workout 3x a week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) Should i only use it on the workout days? should i take it everyday?

And how many servings should i use ?(twice in the morning, twice after working out?)/

need help

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1 in the morning, 1 after working out.

Non training days 1 in the morning and 1 before bed.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont understand why the hell people buy things they dont have a clue about and hope for it to work :s you should read up all about something before using it bro.

boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000) boostedcivic is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just take it everyday before i go to bed, 1 scoop and i just add other **** so the bag lasts longer
    RIP Zyzz. Get ripped or die mirin.
    ΦΣΚ PSK all Day.
    *Always picks 4 crew*

gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gymcandykid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I started taking it once before bed along with a PB&J sandwich and it has worked well... Now i take it 2x a day.. once when i wake up with multi-vitamins and again at night. So far its helped me gain 4.5lbs
    Don't pray for lighter burdens but for stronger bodies.

cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbjackson24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gymcandykid View Post
    I started taking it once before bed along with a PB&J sandwich and it has worked well... Now i take it 2x a day.. once when i wake up with multi-vitamins and again at night. So far its helped me gain 4.5lbs
    I take one scoop EVERYDAY.. doesnt really matter pre or post workout

it says to take two scoops but i only take one a day bc i dont like the idea of getting 1000+ calories purely from a weight gainer shake... better to get it from REAL FOOD.. but i will take 2 scoops if i have a day where im super busy and havent been able to eat enough
    Rebuilding.

BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIG case is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Youd be better off just making your own shake with regular whey,peanut butter, olive oil, ground up oats,etc....so that you can get the right amount of nutrients FOR YOUR body and also save a bit of money in the process
    ***Do not fear pain. Embrace it as the sign that you are crossing over into the growth zone and leaving behind the rest who are not willing to keep pushing***

Chest,Arms,Chest,Arms,Chest,Arms,Chest,Arms.................Arms,Chest,Arms,Chest,Arms,Abs...It's a lifestyle :)

**Do NOT rep me, that sh*ts retarded**

"Never fear the winds of adversity,remember a kite rises against the wind...not with it" Everyday is a constant struggle reserved for the strong

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^^ what this guy said

plus weight gainer shakes dont have magic in them that will make you gain mass, all they are is a regular protein shake with a huge scooper and have roughtly 1000 caolories per serving, in which a serving is 3 huge scoopers,

this is basically food, with 1000 calories, lets say your getting around 3000 calories in your diet, take 2 servings of this per day, and you will be at 5000 calories. you cant half a$s it though, if you say, no im gona take one scoop, then your doing it wrong, your not getting those extra calories in, you have to add this shake to your daily amount of calories, and then youll be at the amount you need for mass gain

you could of just bought 100% gold standard whey and added peanut butter olive oil and like 2 raw eggs in there, it would of been the same thing but healthier.
    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

"one life one chance, dont take it for granted"

1k+ Every time all the time
    500+ sometimes

fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fouad_123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by boostedcivic View Post
    i just take it everyday before i go to bed, 1 scoop and i just add other **** so the bag lasts longer
    yea man ,i just got a bag 2 days ago . a bag here costs about $100 . i just take 1 scoop a day. and i'm saving for another bag .
    ''Whenever You feel Worthless, Remember, You Were Once The Quickest Sperm.''

my workout log :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=468292031#post468292031

yitguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BIG case View Post
    Youd be better off just making your own shake with regular whey,peanut butter, olive oil, ground up oats,etc....so that you can get the right amount of nutrients FOR YOUR body and also save a bit of money in the process
    I agree, however most of the ingredients you listed aren't exactly cheap. A 12 pound sack of the ON Serious Mass is only $40 and that lasts around 30 servings if you do a half serving which is more than enough for most people.

Trying to pack enough oats, peanut butter, whey and whatever liquid you want to use into a blender to get the level of carbs and other nutrients Serious Mass is providing is next to impossible without making your blender explode or overheat.

SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SizzlingPants has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BIG case View Post
    Finish your tub and dont buy it again

Do this^^^^

ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Been using serious mass for a little while now. Heres what I do:
    -1 scoop in the morning mixed with my other ****
    -1-2 scoops throughout the day, depending on if I had time to eat a few meals
    -1 scoop in my post workout shake
    -1 scoop with my nightime shake
    Seems to work okay for me, I have super busy days so it's quick and helps me get a few extra calories in.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ConnorThornbury View Post
    Been using serious mass for a little while now. Heres what I do:
    -1 scoop in the morning mixed with my other ****
    -1-2 scoops throughout the day, depending on if I had time to eat a few meals
    -1 scoop in my post workout shake
    -1 scoop with my nightime shake
    Seems to work okay for me, I have super busy days so it's quick and helps me get a few extra calories in.
    Liquid bulk?

ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Liquid bulk?
    Trying to do everything I can and see what works, hahaha.
    Also just noticed that this thread is from 2010... Dammit YitGuy

BrandonErvin13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you add serious mass with your daily calories or just eat like normal

chattieabby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've just started serious mass today, I have one scoop and try at get the rest of the calories by eating whole food..

planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Janemba8888 View Post
    okay, i just bought on serious mass, and i was wondering, how should i use it?

I workout 3x a week(Wednesday,Friday,Sunday) Should i only use it on the workout days? should i take it everyday?

And how many servings should i use ?(twice in the morning, twice after working out?)/

need help
    Take it whenever u want to and it should be taken according to your caloric goals

Meal timing is not the thing you should be worrying about
    You know what !

Just as you breakdown muscle fibres in the gym to make them bigger n stronger

Similarly

When LIFE breaks u down its only for making it better and bigger than it was ..

It may take a year but IL be Back BITCH n ul regret it !