DisturbedPL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation USN - Muscle Fuel Anabolic

Hi.

I saw a 2kg bucket of protein called USN - Muscle Fuel Anabolic at my local supplements store for around 20 pounds. I thought this is a good price, so I just wanna make sure if this is suitable for me.

So... is it?

My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle.

I will also be using a Green Tea Extract along with this protein shake (that's if it's the right one).

JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey man I'd check out their pure protein product as it tastes good and has low carbs so will aid your fat loss approach. Been working well for me since I started. Most people will say you can't gain muscle and fat at the same time but can happen especially if your a beginner or something. Muscle fuel anabolic has quite a large amount of carbs per serving so wouldn't really recommend for you losing fat.

Also if you are 16 like your profile says, USN website doesn't recommend anyone under 18 to take Muscle Fuel Anabolic.

Good luck with your goals
    Last edited by JamaicanAaron; 02-27-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Originally Posted by JamaicanAaron View Post
    Hey man I'd check out their pure protein product as it tastes good and has low carbs so will aid your fat loss approach.
    I might try out the Holland & Barrett - Soya Protein Powder at first, as it is "a bit" cheaper than USN's Pure Protein.

Has any1 used the Holland & Barrett protein products before?

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DisturbedPL View Post
    I might try out the Holland & Barrett - Soya Protein Powder at first, as it is "a bit" cheaper than USN's Pure Protein.

Has any1 used the Holland & Barrett protein products before?
    Soy = bad.

JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JamaicanAaron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I agree with Sl4vik plus I could never stomach that Holland and Barrett soy one. Was 1st protein powder I've ever bought and'll never buy it again. Try ebay for the pure protein or a specialized bodybuilding store and talk to the guys who work there about some others. They'll usually give good advice unlike the guys at H&B and GNC who wanna sell you the most expensive one.

How long does 2kg of pure protein usually last for?
    Last edited by DisturbedPL; 02-27-2010 at 05:55 PM.

People used to believe that soy protein decreases testosterone and increases estrogen however study in 2004 suggests that it doesn't. However will be debated by some. To me I wouldn't say soy protein is bad but was more difficult to find in different varieties in UK. For more info have a look at "Soy vs Whey" on BB. Sorry can't post links yet

How long does 2kg of pure protein usually last for?
    One serving a day of 56g will last you around 40 or so days. Plus only needs to be mixed with water so saves money on buying milk

One serving a day of 56g will last you around 40 or so days. Plus only needs to be mixed with water so saves money on buying milk
    I will be ordering the USN Pure Protein from ebay soon .

Which one would you say is the best flavour? (I kno its about personal preference but...)

I get on best with chocolate as it's safest flavour and hard for these supplement companies to get wrong lol. I've seen lots of reviews saying how nice the strawberry flavour is. It's ok but from trying both I'd recommend the chocolate flavour

I get on best with chocolate as it's safest flavour and hard for these supplement companies to get wrong lol. I've seen lots of reviews saying how nice the strawberry flavour is. It's ok but from trying both I'd recommend the chocolate flavour
    Thanks .

I'll order it tomorrow .

Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi.

I saw a 2kg bucket of protein called USN - Muscle Fuel Anabolic at my local supplements store for around 20 pounds. I thought this is a good price, so I just wanna make sure if this is suitable for me.

So... is it?

My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle.

I will also be using a Green Tea Extract along with this protein shake (that's if it's the right one).
    i've used this before a few times. it does produce good gains bit i get threw a 4kg tub in 3 weeks... 2kgs is crap. only 12 shakes worth? go onto ebay mate and they do 2, 4kg tubs for like 80quid. get it from a top rated seller and you have nothing to worry about.
    <<<<---www.myprotein.co.uk--->>>> best site for UK supps.

i rep back!

Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Elite2010 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ill be honest.. all three falvours taste pretty bad, but if you look at ALL THOS INGREDIANTS! u can hardly be suprised.
    <<<<---www.myprotein.co.uk--->>>> best site for UK supps.

i rep back!

Originally Posted by Elite2010 View Post
    ill be honest.. all three falvours taste pretty bad, but if you look at ALL THOS INGREDIANTS! u can hardly be suprised.
    Did u mix it with water or milk, cos tried with milk and was horrible but quite good compared to others I've tried when mixed with water.
    Plus if he wants to gain lean muscle, isn't muscle fuel anabolic a bit too much calories and carbs per serving?

Plus if he wants to gain lean muscle, isn't muscle fuel anabolic a bit too much calories and carbs per serving?
    DEFO.

Im ordering the USN Pure Protein later tonight

Originally Posted by Elite2010 View Post
    imo, i think the protein shakes actually tastes pretty good. sorta like hot chocolate with a load of sugar