dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is it safe to take ephedrine..

if I'm also taking a pre-workout supp, NO Shotgun namely? I am well aware of the effects of the EC stack by itself, just wondering how it will react if I'm also taking NO Shotgun.

edit: 2000th post, reps to anyone who answers.

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It depends how sensitive you are to stims. I suppose E + Shotgun would be fine as long if you don't add additional caffeine to that stack

ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10) ElbowBiter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes it is as safe as a normal ec stack, I was doing an EC stack along with using N.O. xplode before my workout. I would either skip the dose before the workout or take just the ephedrine without the extra caffeine pill

I never had any problems at all, ephedrine is actually good for a preworkout supplement.
    Last edited by ElbowBiter; 03-09-2010 at 01:56 PM.
    Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

+Rep me if I helped you out :D

Logging AI-Motivate! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123077741
    come give me your suggestions, thoughts and comments :D also.. motivate me :D

fuk u I'm from TEXAS hvillpimp524's Avatar
    hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would advise against it, but that's just my personal opinion, and many are willing to try something like that out. I would use 1,3 dimethylalamine instead.
    Keep it weird, grow a beard, and grab a gun.

Intimately connected with the fabric of the universe Crew

dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SIRT1 View Post
    It depends how sensitive you are to stims. I suppose E + Shotgun would be fine as long if you don't add additional caffeine to that stack
    Originally Posted by ElbowBiter View Post
    Yes it is as safe as a normal ec stack, I was doing an EC stack along with using N.O. xplode before my workout. I would either skip the dose before the workout or take just the ephedrine without the extra caffeine pill

I never had any problems at all, ephedrine is actually good for a preworkout supplement.
    right, good call, i'll skip the caffeine on the dosage i take pre-workout. thanks guys, i will get you tmrw with reps, seems i am on recharge.

Originally Posted by hvillpimp524 View Post
    I would advise against it, but that's just my personal opinion, and many are willing to try something like that out. I would use 1,3 dimethylalamine instead.
    can you tell me more about that ^

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dannyboy33 View Post
    if I'm also taking a pre-workout supp, NO Shotgun namely? I am well aware of the effects of the EC stack by itself, just wondering how it will react if I'm also taking NO Shotgun.

edit: 2000th post, reps to anyone who answers.
    I would say cut the shotgun off until you figure out how the EC affects you. im currently on an EC and i just do a dose prework out instead of pre work out. For some people their heart would race to hard but im sure plenty of people wouldnt have any trouble

fuk u I'm from TEXAS hvillpimp524's Avatar
    hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor, so it would work against the nitric oxide effects from the NO Shotgun. (Keep in mind that applies to nearly every stimulant that there is though). What is your goal for combining the 2?

1 3-dimethylamylamine is my personal favorite stimulant on the market right now, it intensifies focus tremendously and I've only seen amazing results from it. (I noticed I did spelling mistake on my last post on the name).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylhexanamine
    Keep it weird, grow a beard, and grab a gun.

Intimately connected with the fabric of the universe Crew