Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309
Results 9,241 to 9,252 of 9252
    fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GinjaNinja85 View Post
    Oh lawdy. That's me busy for the next few minutes.
    Two pump chump
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone know if fit has FB?
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now I'm officially worried.
    Andrew hasn't ever gone more than like a week without posting.

Doc, give us a sign.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by viennafat View Post

Doc, give us a sign.
    this

someone detective
    www.********.com/808FiT1

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He's been in Canada on vacation ... Ski trip in Whistler
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, so he's not dead?

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by moshvr View Post
    Don't those fackin Canadians have some wifi?

Originally Posted by rallyum View Post
    Damn, so he's not dead?

lol

rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rallyum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol
    I was being serious :/

Was in Toronto last year, here are 2 of my experiences with Canadians

1) Halloween morning, 6am: Guy dressed as the Flash asks if he can deadlift with me. "Ok...". Then asks me if i can record him, in full costume

2) Halloween night, run up to girl dressed as my favourite anime character and ask if i can take a photo. "Sure! " but then her boyfriend pushes my hand away and is like "**** off chink". She looks mortified and is like "omg baby" and goes to smack him but he's like "NO! He can **** off to Vancouver if he likes" lmfao AHAHAHA i crii inside

Canadians suck

(not srs, any place with Tom couldn't suck <3)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')

moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) moshvr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lol
    No, in western Canada we don't believe in it ... I'm on dial up

1) Halloween morning, 6am: Guy dressed as the Flash asks if he can deadlift with me. "Ok...". Then asks me if i can record him, in full costume

2) Halloween night, run up to girl dressed as my favourite anime character and ask if i can take a photo. "Sure! " but then her boyfriend pushes my hand away and is like "**** off chink". She looks mortified and is like "omg baby" and goes to smack him but he's like "NO! He can **** off to Vancouver if he likes" lmfao AHAHAHA i crii inside

Canadians suck

lol
    Training Log - The long overdue comeback: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171218951

*Canadian Crew*

IG: moshvr

lol
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Man o man I am so jealous of that power rack. I've always wanted one but don't have any room anymore to even consider it ... I'll just sit here and be mirin' : p

Good looking workout there brother, good way to start off the year for the back : D
    It's really sturdy and I was impressed with how well the whole thing came together. It did take me about 6 hours to lay the flooring and assemble the rack and bench but the worst part was cleaning out the room of 12 years worth of accumulated junk and then cleaning up 12 years worth of rodent faeces and dust .... that took two whole days

This was the assembled product

Bravo.
    I'm truly mirin the setup you'll have going on at home. : )
    Definitely a new beginning. That is pretty exciting.

Back has been fine for quite a while and the shoulder has been feeling better.
    I'm back in the swing of things although the weights have remained relatively low across the board. But I'm just happy to be back in business.

I appreciate the well wishes for an injury free 12 months, but I'm afraid I have to disappoint you.
    First wo of the year yesterday. 1st rep of my 2nd set of squats, right hamstring facked. : (
    Nothing serious I don't think, but I won't be squatting for a while...
    Damn Tom! You're worse than me for injuries!

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    Welcome to the home gym money pit. Soon you will be lusting over Eleiko this and Ivanko that while watching your bank balance deplete heavily

: D
    I am already lusting after Eleiko and I'm eyeing off some kettlebells ... now that I don't have to justify it to anyone I can have my man-cave

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    i think everyones gonna be jealous of that home setup

im just jealous that you can just go ahead and get one in your house

(its gonna be a long time for mine : o)
    I had the space but I had to get permission before ... at least now I can let loose

Originally Posted by -calvus- View Post
    Oh fuk yea man. No more waiting or fussing over the one rack at your gym. Having a home setup is so nice. You bought some nice equipment as well. Have fun putting the rack together. Hopefully you have at least a 6 pack of brews. Heres to another year of overcoming obstacles, injuries, and adversaries.
    It was actually quite fun setting the whole thing up ... I locked myself away with my music and some beers and had some 'me' time

Everyone already said it, but I'm seriously mirin that set up dude! in4 epic gym pics!
    This is it set up with the 'spotting arms' attached for benching (pussy weights though)

Originally Posted by GinjaNinja85 View Post
    The pictures of your gym stuff wouldn't load for some reason but it sounds great. Doing a meet in March would be awesome. You should do it Andrew. Nice deads too, 3pps is still gonna do the job!
    I'm hoping that I'll be OK for March although I've got to see some strength gains over the next 6 weeks if I'm going to do it

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post

im also mirin that home gym! Dude just leave the floor messy so it can look like a temple/metroflex home gym lol. Now all you need are some dumbbells and essentially you wouldnt have to leave home unless you wanted to use a few machines.

220 SLDL's are light? I hate you : p.

I hope all of you will be okay with that heat and those fires. Hope you had a good weekend!!
    Not dumbbells ... I want kettlebells!

Originally Posted by howimliving View Post
    congrats andrew. that is a very nice set up and i'm positive you will thoroughly thrash it by years end

aren't you supposed to be over here? i'm off crutches and mobility is coming back. see you soon old man
    That's great to hear Jordan! I assume skiing is off the agenda for the rest of this season bu drinks aren't. 10 days time!

^^^Get your knee sorted for skiing in March! That's when I'm planning my trip down to JH and I might just have to pop over to Targhee as well depending on the days off I get.
    Would be awesome. We might have to plan all this properly for next year and catch up on the slopes

Andrew!
    Where are you? Too busy building the home gym, I hope. : D
    Yeah ... building the gym took me out of circulation and then 3 weeks holidaying with my girls. No other injuries ..... yet

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    No fair!

He suddenly realised he is jacked, rich and single.

Therefore he is balls deep in nurses!
    Ha ha .... I wish

Ok, now I'm getting worried.
    Get off those nurses and make a post!
    Thinking he's maybe in Canada now? Isn't this his Whistler trip?

OP pls confirm
    Yes Whistler, then Orlando (the 'Harry Potter Experience and Universal Studios) and then NYC!
    [/QUOTE]

anyone know if fit has FB?

Doc, give us a sign.
    this

someone detective
    Damn, so he's not dead? : (

lol
    Thanks guys ... it's good to know I was missed!
    Yes ... one month off the boards is the longest I've been away for 5 years! Life got very busy ... and yes they did have wifi in Canada, but they also had snow and food and beer and hot tubs...

2) Halloween night, run up to girl dressed as my favourite anime character and ask if i can take a photo. "Sure! : D" but then her boyfriend pushes my hand away and is like "**** off chink". She looks mortified and is like "omg baby" and goes to smack him but he's like "NO! He can **** off to Vancouver if he likes" lmfao AHAHAHA i crii inside : (

Canadians suck

Go back to Vancouver ... I love it

No, in western Canada we don't believe in it ... I'm on dial up : p

lol
    Surely it's carrier husky

Thanks for all the kind word s guys ... a month off from posting has to have been the longest break I've taken since I started this log in 2010. I just got slam dunked with getting the gym set-up, making travel arrangements and then spending 3 weeks travelling in North America. Did I tell you before that I love Canada and the US
    So after such a long break, and given that my log has been going 5 years and is getting close to the maximum number of posts, I figured it was time to start a new log .... the last half of 2014 was the worst period of my life and it was hard not to let things get me down. The start of 2015 represents a new life for me and new goals.

It's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things but I really appreciate all the support that I've had in my log so I hope you guys will do me the honour of following along this new log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166223391
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

I can finally sleep.....

See you in the other log.