acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post Started T-bol & Ebol and L-Carnitine Stack

I should have started this post on the 22nd but, I've begun on my first stack of Thermolife T-bol & Ebol and Puritan's Pride L-Carnitine.

Previous Supplements:
    I had been supplementing a multivitamin and Optimum 100% Whey, mixing in creatine 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off since October 12th 2009. I've dropped 35 pounds from 294lb to 259lb.

I'm going off the creatine for 5 weeks while I go on the T-bol E-bol and L-Carnitine stack.

New Stack Dosage 1st Week:
    I started with one cap for T-bol and 1 cap of E-bol 3x per day on an empty stomach to introduce the product to my body and to insure no side effects (there have been none). I'm also taking 2 caps of 500mg L-Carnitine 3x per day and will continue that throughout the cycle. That's 3 grams of L-Carnitine per day, which matches the government study linked below.

LINK: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

New Stack Dosage 2nd Week to Completion:
    This coming Monday I'll up the T-bol E-bol to 2 caps each, 3x per day and continue that to the end of a 5 week cycle. I'll be taking the stack on off days as well.

Workout:
    My workout will remain the same, 5 days per week, basically lifting Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with 40 minutes of Cardo on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday specifically is a combonation of one body part with very heavy weights and light cardo.

Goals:
    My goal is to drop more body fat while packing on more muscle and to see some strength gains. I lost 6 pounds from last month to this month, I'm curious to see if my weight continues to drop steadily or if there is a dramatic decrease or increase due to muscle.

My strength has been steadily going up and has more than doubled since I started back in October; I'm equally curious to see if there are any dramatic increases in strength or just a steady increase.

My current lifts:
    Bench press 205lb 6x (225lb 1x)
    Two arm bicep curl 90lb 10x
    Two arm over the head triceps extension 60lb 10x
    Incline Leg press 450lb 10x
    Dead lift (knees bent to knees locked) 170lb 10x
    Weight 259lb

I'm looking forward to sharing the results in a few weeks!

UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UHCougar05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acwild View Post
    I should have started this post on the 22nd but, I've begun on my first stack of Thermolife T-bol & Ebol and Puritan's Pride L-Carnitine.

Previous Supplements:
    I had been supplementing a multivitamin and Optimum 100% Whey, mixing in creatine 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off since October 12th 2009. I've dropped 35 pounds from 294lb to 259lb.

I'm going off the creatine for 5 weeks while I go on the T-bol E-bol and L-Carnitine stack.

New Stack Dosage 1st Week:
    I started with one cap for T-bol and 1 cap of E-bol 3x per day on an empty stomach to introduce the product to my body and to insure no side effects (there have been none). I'm also taking 2 caps of 500mg L-Carnitine 3x per day and will continue that throughout the cycle. That's 3 grams of L-Carnitine per day, which matches the government study linked below.

LINK: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

New Stack Dosage 2nd Week to Completion:
    This coming Monday I'll up the T-bol E-bol to 2 caps each, 3x per day and continue that to the end of a 5 week cycle. I'll be taking the stack on off days as well.

Workout:
    My workout will remain the same, 5 days per week, basically lifting Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with 40 minutes of Cardo on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday specifically is a combonation of one body part with very heavy weights and light cardo.

Goals:
    My goal is to drop more body fat while packing on more muscle and to see some strength gains. I lost 6 pounds from last month to this month, I'm curious to see if my weight continues to drop steadily or if there is a dramatic decrease or increase due to muscle.

My strength has been steadily going up and has more than doubled since I started back in October; I'm equally curious to see if there are any dramatic increases in strength or just a steady increase.

My current lifts:
    Bench press 205lb 6x (225lb 1x)
    Two arm bicep curl 90lb 10x
    Two arm over the head triceps extension 60lb 10x
    Incline Leg press 450lb 10x
    Dead lift (knees bent to knees locked) 170lb 10x
    Weight 259lb

I'm looking forward to sharing the results in a few weeks!
    Please do.
    http://www.thewarehousegym.net/ - PL/SM gym on the South Side of Houston owned by Dr. Zach McVey