kitkat13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Milk vs Muscle milk light?

Hi everyone, I've recently discovered the joy of muscle milk!! Have only tried choc and choc mint, vanilla, and I even liked strawberries and creme (that's a first for me!!), I've ordered my Cake batter which is new to australia and should get it next week. I'm so pumped!!
    Also looking to get muscle milk light chocolate or cookies and cream. we have limited flavs here in aus. What's the flavor and texture difference between the light and regular?

thanks heaps

kitty

CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50) CampbellSoup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kitkat13 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've recently discovered the joy of muscle milk!! Have only tried choc and choc mint, vanilla, and I even liked strawberries and creme (that's a first for me!!), I've ordered my Cake batter which is new to australia and should get it next week. I'm so pumped!!
    Also looking to get muscle milk light chocolate or cookies and cream. we have limited flavs here in aus. What's the flavor and texture difference between the light and regular?

thanks heaps

kitty
    Did you get the powder or the light RTDs? Either way the flavor is still excellent and texture is great. I dont believe you will have any problems with the product if you got the powder. It is delicous and blends pretty well. You will enjoy them and will not be disappointed.

kitkat13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CampbellSoup View Post
    Did you get the powder or the light RTDs? Either way the flavor is still excellent and texture is great. I dont believe you will have any problems with the product if you got the powder. It is delicous and blends pretty well. You will enjoy them and will not be disappointed.
    Thanks Campbell yeah I got the bananer creme light powder and it is great. I love muscle milk lol. The regular seems to be slitely thicker, but that's probably the fat!