zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cellucor p6, mass fx, hypderdrol V2

i have left over mass fx and hyperdrol bottles and i also have cellucor's P6. Would it be overkill to take hyperdrol or mass fx along with P6?

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd run the two into each other. Run the P6 and at the end of your run, stack what remains of your Mass FX and Hyperdrol.

You'll probably get better gains than trying to throw e'm all into a superstack
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"

zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50) zxzx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chimpinzo View Post
    I'd run the two into each other. Run the P6 and at the end of your run, stack what remains of your Mass FX and Hyperdrol.

You'll probably get better gains than trying to throw e'm all into a superstack
    i see i see, are p6 and mass FX more similar then p6 and hyperdrol? im confused on the different types of tboosters.

thanks for the info though!

Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chimpinzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zxzx View Post
    i see i see, are p6 and mass FX more similar then p6 and hyperdrol? im confused on the different types of tboosters.

thanks for the info though!
    Yes, you are correct in that statement

P6 is a testbooster, mainly directed toward freeing bound testosterone
    Mass FX is also directed toward the same goal (freeing bound test)

The differences between the two lie in the differences in their ingredients panels, and personal preference/response to the individual ingredients. I ran Mass FX in the past and liked the results quite a bit, comparing them to Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplement (I haven't tried the new Activate Xtreme by Driven Sports that replaced Designer Supplement's Formula). I also ran P6 from Cellucor before with solid results. Less gains to be honest, though I was a FAR more seasoned weightlifter by that point in time, thus would be making slower gains, test booster or not. Quite honestly I cannot say as to which was superior.

Hyperdrol X2 on the other hand... Is a different category of test booster, it is actually an aromatase inhibitor (inhibits enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen). It increases testosterone by blocking the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, essentially using your body's hormone systems in your benefit. In an attempt to increase estrogen levels again, your body releases increased amounts of testosterone with the intention that your body's enzymes will convert the increased testosterone into estrogen (which it is unable to do effectively, due to Hyperdrol X2's 6-bromo), leading to higher sustained amounts of testosterone in the system.

That's why I was recommending stacking Hyperdrol with Mass FX. Aside from the fact that they're originally intended for stacking, one increase the total amount of testosterone, while the other ties up SBGH (ties up free testosterone to render it inactive) leading to a greater overall benefit.

True you could replace Mass FX with Cellucor's P6... But I think you should run that alone so you can see the results of it solo. It's cheaper to buy a bottle of Mass FX to see how it works solo, than to buy a bottle of P6
    Personal Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155545753
    ----------------------------------------

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"