ramones27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxy Elite Pro stack?

I have been taking Oxy elite Pro for about 3 weeks with moderate success. I'm trying to loose the last 10 pounds of stubborn fat.

Any suggestions of something to take along with this product?

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ramones27 View Post
    I have been taking Oxy elite Pro for about 3 weeks with moderate success. I'm trying to loose the last 10 pounds of stubborn fat.

Look into Lean Xtreme; it's a nonstimulant fat burner that I and many others have used with great success.

It works great stacked with a stimulant fat burner such as OEP or others.

Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chillcut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ive seen others using Reduction PM with OEP. With a calorie deficit, cardio and good macros, OEP should be all you need. At least thats what is working for me...

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Our low-stim fatburner Recreate is also a good alternative to consider.

wieghtrain225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxy Elite Pro

im 16 and ive been taking OEP for about 3 days now with the manufacture recomended dosing, and everyday after school i have lacrosse practice and today i took the 3rd pill at the right time( which happened to be right after school, before practice) and after about a mile of running i wanted to puke my brains out and i almost did. I dont know if this is just my body getting used to it? or if its a serious side effect that i should be concerned about, please let me know, thanks!

mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mpetresky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wieghtrain225 View Post
    im 16 and ive been taking OEP for about 3 days now with the manufacture recomended dosing, and everyday after school i have lacrosse practice and today i took the 3rd pill at the right time( which happened to be right after school, before practice) and after about a mile of running i wanted to puke my brains out and i almost did. I dont know if this is just my body getting used to it? or if its a serious side effect that i should be concerned about, please let me know, thanks!
    You are 16. There's your reason. I doubt you have any sort of tolerance to stims yet and OEP is a very powerful fat burner. You don't need to be taking this at 16, just eat healthy, exercise a lot and add a protein and a simple creatine supplement and you'll see great results.

retrohead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What is the best dosage/timings when stacking OEP with LX?

italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) italiancrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    might have to give that a shot. I had good results with OEP on its own..

newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) newbreedfreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OEP should be all you need with diet and training. If you wanted to you could add Anabolic Pump which will help you use your nutrients instead of store and could help you with your recovery as well.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by retrohead View Post
    What is the best dosage/timings when stacking OEP with LX?
    I've had decent results running OEP & Recreate together....the RC seemed to 'calm' the Raws. in OEP for me....I bet LX would run well with it too...prolly try a 1/1 (of each) in the am & pm to see how you react...depending on when you workout, you'll want to time your OEP dose a ways away from any PreWO though....

mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000) mikaveli06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I seem to be doing good stacking it with alpha t-2 and erase

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    I seem to be doing good stacking it with alpha t-2 and erase
    sorry, 'it' being OEP or LX?

DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100) DrBis is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mpetresky View Post
    You are 16. There's your reason. I doubt you have any sort of tolerance to stims yet and OEP is a very powerful fat burner. You don't need to be taking this at 16, just eat healthy, exercise a lot and add a protein and a simple creatine supplement and you'll see great results.
    You know how I know why you're only 162 pounds?...

inline6power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i am just starting my second month of using this stuff. first month i lost an honest 31 pounds. i am 6'4" and i started in at 258. after the first month i was down to 227. i still have some flabby areas and didnt go to the gym much the first month, just really focused on my diet and changed my eatings to good foods. cut out soda and all the other junk and i really think thats what helped me lose the 30 pounds. cant give all the credit to oep. this second month, i am just starting to take oxy again stacked with HCG. yeah i know alot of bad reviews on HCG but had a buddy take it and it worked really well for him. so instead of doing the HCG 500 calorie diet, i am right at 1100 calories a day, while taking mega men extreme athlete packages daily before i go to work. this is my second day on this stack and already lost another 4.2 pounds ontop of the 30 i already did. this month i will be going to the gym religiously 5 days a week. 2 days all cardio and 3 days lifting. i want to be at 220 but with more muscle mass than i have now. just my .2

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've used OEP and recreate with great results. cut down to 173 5.5% BF. now on a bulk, then going to stack shred matrix with lean xtreme. i love stacking a stim thermo with a low/non stim...total package bigger picture yea yea!

inline6power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    I've used OEP and recreate with great results. cut down to 173 5.5% BF. now on a bulk, then going to stack shred matrix with lean xtreme. i love stacking a stim thermo with a low/non stim...total package bigger picture yea yea!
    how did you like the OEP? i am not trying to bulk up, just want to cut and lose as much body fat as possible. what would you recommend other than what i am taking?

CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50) CamMcIntyre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by inline6power View Post
    yeah i know alot of bad reviews on HCG but had a buddy take it and it worked really well for him. so instead of doing the HCG 500 calorie diet, i am right at 1100 calories a day,
    I'm skeptical of eating that little with any type of workout regime, especially at your height. My only words of wisdom are be careful. I started off at 225 and dropped 20-25 pounds just calorie counting while doing a bare bones body weight workout three days a week and walking for 45mins a day/three days a week. The lowest I've gone calorie wise was 1400.

I'm not sure what would be a good stack with OEP. I'm curious as well.

neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50) neo_jkj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chillcut View Post
    Ive seen others using Reduction PM with OEP. With a calorie deficit, cardio and good macros, OEP should be all you need. At least thats what is working for me...
    +1

really blasted the stubborn fat from sides...and ab area....

Ninaki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Work's just fine without othe products!

I don't know what kind of Menu plan you have along the pills but if you eat the right things your body response just fine i was not sure if OEP will help or is more a placebo think i can tell you so far by having a low calorie menu plan and really not eating crap anymore !at all it kicket my ass i never had so much energy before and believe me i don't fall for everything ! only thing that really bothers me about it is you feel veryy verryyy hot :-) !! Wish you luck !!

Ninaki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool No no no

I guess i have to agree with the others here with 16 you should NOT take any kind of that stuff your body is still building with all the hormons you have from mother nature! do not stop your body by taking anything that is not coming from the nature!and from regular food you just neet to look after what you eat when you can go to a doctor and let them make a blood test to see what you can eat and not !! with 16 you are a way to young your body needs to grow and it will till you are 25 as a Male a female is stoping by the age of 21 !!! guys inform your self before you destroy your healthy bones by taking away vit good fat and anything that your body needs ! you have planty of time and when you get older and your body stops to burn fat the way it did it with 16 then you can start taking it ! if you start now your body is going to get lazy and will stop burning the fat like it should everything that you take as help is making your body just weaaaakkkkk!! it's a drug like every other !!!

«νους υγιής εν σώματι υγιεί»

(only a healthy mind lives inside a healty Body !!)

nickmc33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by inline6power View Post
    well i am just starting my second month of using this stuff. first month i lost an honest 31 pounds. i am 6'4" and i started in at 258. after the first month i was down to 227. i still have some flabby areas and didnt go to the gym much the first month, just really focused on my diet and changed my eatings to good foods. cut out soda and all the other junk and i really think thats what helped me lose the 30 pounds. cant give all the credit to oep. this second month, i am just starting to take oxy again stacked with HCG. yeah i know alot of bad reviews on HCG but had a buddy take it and it worked really well for him. so instead of doing the HCG 500 calorie diet, i am right at 1100 calories a day, while taking mega men extreme athlete packages daily before i go to work. this is my second day on this stack and already lost another 4.2 pounds ontop of the 30 i already did. this month i will be going to the gym religiously 5 days a week. 2 days all cardio and 3 days lifting. i want to be at 220 but with more muscle mass than i have now. just my .2

Hey, since this post was from a while back, I was wondering how this ended up turning out for you. I have been following the 500cal diet protocol but adding a fat burner like OEP to increase the metabolization of fats released by the HCG seems like a great way to dramatically speed results, but I was skeptical at trying it knowing that HCG is hormonal, and that a fat burner might inhibit or cause enzymatic processes that might alter the way the HCG works.
    That being said, I cant find any research or reviews about how the two react, and you're the first person I've come across who's stacked them, so I'd be interested in hearing about how it worked for you/how you felt on this regimen because I'm definitely interested in trying it out myself.

any insight on this will be greatly appreciated!!!

BxBomber44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started OEP this morning, and have been talking CLA for the last 2 weeks. I am going to stack OEP + CLA and Green Tea extract with meals, and start up with medium intensity two-a-day workouts. Any other suggestions from people who would be more experienced than I am?

michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000) michellerb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BxBomber44 View Post
    I started OEP this morning, and have been talking CLA for the last 2 weeks. I am going to stack OEP + CLA and Green Tea extract with meals, and start up with medium intensity two-a-day workouts. Any other suggestions from people who would be more experienced than I am?
    I am just seeing this, so it may be too late for me to recommend that you proceed slowly. OEP is pretty powerful stuff. I've found that taking 1 just when I wake up and another about 6 hours later helps me stay focused, alert, and productive. When I took the jump to 2 in the AM, I became a wired, jittery, and emotional mess. That's so unlike me or anything I've experienced before! So, I'm sticking with 1 pill at a time along with clean eating while monitoring my calories and macros.

Good luck in your efforts!
    Don't "take care".... take RISKS!

Courage doesn't mean you have no fear, but rather that you've chosen not to allow your fear to paralyze you.

"The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline." -Steve Smith

sutha27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oxy elite Pro

HEy i just bought OPE yesterday and i just wanted to know the dosage. I workout early in the morning. 4 days a week and one day i work out at about 3 in the afternoon.
    Also on non training days what should be my dosage??

Thanks
    Sutha

Slipperysteve has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you read the bottle it clearly says " Warnings: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older"

dodgerodeogirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Look, your 16. You really shouldn't be on any stimulants. Im 20, and Im still skeptical just because of the way your body needs to mature. I'd adise you to get off OEP and loose as much as your can and thenwhen you plateau use it sparingly, not 3 pills a day. Best of Luck