Seldon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you all think of the "Become the Strongest Pound for Pound Person" article?

Has anyone ever tried a workout schedule like the one under the "Become the Strongest Pound For Pound Person" title? If so, how did it work out?

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whats being strong have to do w/ bbing? Sounds like somthing for powerlifting not bodybuilder.

lifter

muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muska661 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive done workouts like it before (military oriented) lots of pushups, pullups, situps, running and swimming, and well to tell you the honest truth, i dont think there is a workout with weights out there that is as hard as preparing for Navy SEALs, or Army Rangers or any other Special Operations group.
    if you dont believe me pick up a copy of Stew Smith's book, "The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness" and try the 12 week workout.
    it will be very hard to finish trust me.
    oh and these workouts wont make you huge by any means, they will cut you up thats for sure!
    if you need any more help just PM me or email me

muska