Closed Thread
Page 168 of 330 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,040 of 9883
    animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    New PR tonight with a 470 deadlift and I forgot to latch the belt. I was gonna go for 500 but not latching the belt made it last attempt. I was stuck at 405 for 6 months and then did a 441 at my last meet which was the last time I deadlifted. 30 lb gain for not lifting!
    awesome! my beard/goatee/whatever i'm sporting on my face will be all grey like yours soon, but you've got more hair on top than i do.

are you wearing a singlet or deadlift suit there? i've been thinking of getting into a suit and wondered how much they help with conventional pulling. i don't know anyone who lifts in one that doesn't pull sumo.

in other news, i've got one more night of work and then i'm free for 10 days. not sure what i'm gonna do, really, since my wife has to work the whole time. i do need to get some stuff done around the house, i need to sell some stuff on craigslist/ebay, and i'm gonna head to ohio and see keetman. he's got a prowler for me, and who knows what else i'll drag home with me. pretty soon, my whole gym will have went through his garage.

is anyone interested in a set of powerblocks? i've got the sport 9.0 set (up to 90) and a column stand. i just don't use them enough to keep them around, i find myself using fixed dumbbells for the very few db exercises i do. i've also got a truckload of weight plates, a commercial rack, and an old elitefts seated calf machine to unload (if the guy who expressed interest doesn't want it). not sure what else i have to get rid of, but i'll let you guys know if there is anything else.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went bald/grey at an early age. I don't have any on top. A PHD (perimeter hair do)
    I shaved everything for awhile but it was a pain everyday.

I am wearing a conventinal deadlift suit.I don't know what it does for me. I was pulling the same weight with or without it at first.I do thinkit helps mentally and supports my back some.I only put the straps on after 405 and belt too.It does make it difficult to actually grab the bar at first.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went bald/grey at an early age. I don't have any on top. A PHD (perimeter hair do)
    I shaved everything for awhile but it was a pain everyday.

I am wearing a conventinal deadlift suit.I don't know what it does for me. I was pulling the same weight with or without it at first.I do thinkit helps mentally and supports my back some.I only put the straps on after 405 and belt too.It does make it difficult to actually grab the bar at first.
    oops, just looked at the pic again- it looked like you had hair on top. i've got the same hair do, and the grey has mostly taken over (on the face too). i've kept mine clipper with no guard short for over 12 years, it started thinning in high school.

the back support from a suit is what i'm mainly looking for, any extra weight i can pull will just be a bonus.

i don't know when i'll compete next, i need to get my training back on track first. i get workouts in, just don't seem to push myself like i was- i also need to get back to the pl gym at least once a week. i wish it wasn't an hour away, that would be easier.

anyway, congrats on the pr! i need to go to sleep now, i've been trying for almost 2 hours.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post

is anyone interested in a set of powerblocks? i've got the sport 9.0 set (up to 90) and a column stand. i just don't use them enough to keep them around, i find myself using fixed dumbbells for the very few db exercises i do. i've also got a truckload of weight plates, a commercial rack, and an old elitefts seated calf machine to unload (if the guy who expressed interest doesn't want it). not sure what else i have to get rid of, but i'll let you guys know if there is anything else.
    I'd really love to have a pair. I really need to replace the crap I'm using right now but I don't have the money right now. If you lived closer it might be worth trying to make a deal but I imagine shipping would be ridiculous.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    JF, sorry about the injury. Wondering... when you have taken mini-layoffs.... when you get past the initial minor poundage decrease... do new PRs usually follow?
    Actually I don't really know, when I deload normally I lose about 5-10lbs on my damn lifts, by the time I get back to my normal weights I would be progressing as if I didn't take off anyway, if that makes any sense. I guess what I'm saying is I generally don't plateau for long at all so I'm always hitting PRs every month or so. It's slow and they're not huge PRs, but PRs nonetheless.

New PR tonight with a 470 deadlift and I forgot to latch the belt. I was gonna go for 500 but not latching the belt made it last attempt. I was stuck at 405 for 6 months and then did a 441 at my last meet which was the last time I deadlifted. 30 lb gain for not lifting!

You look a lot different than I pictured you, kickass work on the 470

Originally Posted by mensagitatmolem View Post
    JF - Sorry that that happened to ya. You going to give us update pics? Kind of like gym progression building pics. Did they say the skin flap that looks like it did not take stitches, would heal back?

Look on the bright side. You will not be down for 6 months due to shoulder surgery......

Oh I'm taking pictures every day I'll post the one from last night.

As for the skin flap, yeah, they said it would just "fuse" back on, and any part that didn't would come off. I cut some of it away because it would have gotten snagged, but it's honestly still the most annoying part of the injury. I forgot about it today and palmed my damn steering wheel as I backed up, I felt it tear loose a bit. Certain ways I move it I feel it opening up, but it's sporadic and I can't see where exactly it's lifting. I'm not bandaging it much now, I put liquid bandaid around the edges to keep them glued down better. Still have no feeling in the flap, I home it comes back because that's annoying.

And I hear you on the 6 month thing. I honestly don't know how I would handle it, just knowing I'm out for another week is depressing me. I mean literally, I feel like **** and I'm in a bad mood. You all know how lovely my temper is, should have seen me last night when my protein didn't come and I had to make four "protein" shakes with no protein, all because slow ass USPS couldn't get it from Allentown to me town, which is 15 minutes away. Took them 2 days to drive it 15 minutes to my local post office.

Anyway, it's kind of worrisome that working out is such a drug to me. If god forbid anything serious ever happens to me I'm going to be in big trouble mentally, I hope I never have to deal with it.

As such, I'm going to try squatting tonight. I'm hoping it gives me a little boost on the emotion side of things and puts me in a better mood. I took some more 1MR (even worse tasting this time) and I'll see how it goes. I may have to balance the bar with one hand, the skin flap is right where the bar rests.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Registered User mensagitatmolem's Avatar
    mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    JF - Thanks for the update/pic. I had asked about the flap, as those type of things always seem to bug me more than a puncture/wound/etc. Always seem to overlook em, and they end up taking the longest to heal and/or I mess em up.

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah they suck. Squatting sucked too, only got 3 sets with 405 in before I called it quits. I was grabbing the bar with three fingers on my left hand and bending my wrist all the way forward on my right. I couldn't get under the bar properly, I was off balance, and my right knee started bitching at the end of set 3.

The flap opened a little, but it's from my driving mishap earlier. Stitches look pretty good aside from a little pink area where the cut was deepest. I'll take a new picture in a little while.

I HATE lightbulbs.

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just caught this. Sorry to hear about the injury J. That one on your left hand is going to be hard to overcome.
    I did this last year on my Mountain bike:

The worst part wasn't the leg, I had a bone bruise on my right hand and I couldn't even lift a 20 lb dumbbell for 14 weeks.

Hopefully this will heal faster than mine did...
    Hand injuries are hard to overcome, it will let you know when you can use it again.

In the mean time, you can ship those nice new revolvers my way to break in for you ;-).

Got my fingers crossed for a speedy recovery......

Geek
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fishingeek View Post
    Just caught this. Sorry to hear about the injury J. That one on your left hand is going to be hard to overcome.

The worst part wasn't the leg, I had a bone bruise on my right hand and I couldn't even lift a 20 lb dumbbell for 14 weeks.

That's a gnarly gash.

I had a bone bruise on my ribs before. I got it at a metal show by moshing or possibly crowd surfing. I swore I had broken ribs... even sitting up in bed was excruciating. The pain lasted several weeks. X-rays showed a calcium deposit.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3 of us tested for our next belt rank last night. Took this picture afterwards.
    Most of you know which one I am (far right).

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

hey, who was the woman at york that gave discounts? i've got a few things i might pick up shortly if the prices are good.

thanks

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A few weeks ago someone mentioned a seller on ebay that sells bands with minor defects (like discoloration). Can anyone point me in that seller's direction? I thought I had bookmarked the page.

mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mensagitatmolem is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    hey, who was the woman at york that gave discounts? i've got a few things i might pick up shortly if the prices are good.

thanks
    Allison Foreman

allisonforeman@aol.com; 614.785.9266 office 614.785.9322 fax

Originally Posted by mensagitatmolem View Post
    Allison Foreman

allisonforeman@aol.com; 614.785.9266 office 614.785.9322 fax
    thanks! tried to rep, gotta spread.

Hand injuries are hard to overcome, it will let you know when you can use it again.

In the mean time, you can ship those nice new revolvers my way to break in for you ;-).

Geek
    ****damn, that's a hell of a gash. That's kind of what my shin looked like when the pallet fell on it, but it didn't bleed at all. It was pretty much down to the bone, pretty weird.

And no thanks on the revolvers I didn't even consider how hard it would be to load and unload them with my wrist/hand, that was tougher than actually squatting.

And I ripped the damn flap open again, why the hell do I keep forgetting and palm the steering wheel all of a sudden? Started bleeding again.

I HATE lightbulbs.

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/fishingeek/bea72727.jpg[/I MG]

Geek
    Holy fak!
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    3 of us tested for our next belt rank last night. Took this picture afterwards.
    Most of you know which one I am (far right).

Congrats, buff! What martial art are you studying?

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    A few weeks ago someone mentioned a seller on ebay that sells bands with minor defects (like discoloration). Can anyone point me in that seller's direction? I thought I had bookmarked the page.

Here you go. he has both the bodylastics type and the regular large rubber bands Ala

http://myworld.ebay.com/stretchwelli...MEFSX:SELLERID
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Anyone remember me posting this bike?

Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    The only hope we would have for riding on the beach is somehow finding a way to take a vacation. That just pretty much doesn't happen. We just want something to cruise the neighborhood and take a relaxing evening ride together and since getting new horses is out right now do to space limitations a pair of cruisers fits the bill. We'll probably end up with Huffy's since we aren't exactly serious users and my wife likes this one at the local discount store:

Well I got the matching pair for my wife and I. To you "real" bike enthusiasts this might sound kinda sad but I should have traded my ten speed in on one of these a couple of decades ago. It's great. Nice soft seat that you actually sit on, you keep the back upright so there isn't any crimp or weird position and you just sit there and pedal. It gets you where you are going with less effort and more speed than walking and it doesn't take any special muscle development to use. Its a relaxing ride. If I had had one of these all my life I would have biked a lot more places and used a whole lot less gas while getting a lot more exercise. This is really what biking is supposed to be about, simple comfortable and you get to just ride along and watch the scenery.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    ****damn, that's a hell of a gash. That's kind of what my shin looked like when the pallet fell on it, but it didn't bleed at all. It was pretty much down to the bone, pretty weird.

And no thanks on the revolvers I didn't even consider how hard it would be to load and unload them with my wrist/hand, that was tougher than actually squatting.

And I ripped the damn flap open again, why the hell do I keep forgetting and palm the steering wheel all of a sudden? Started bleeding again.
    You don't realize how much a hand injury can affect you until something like this happens.

Glad you can still so squats. Unfortunately a lot of lifts are very much hand reliant...

I do have a very nasty scar on the leg now but luckily, the gash never really affected my lifting. The hand injury was the tough part. Bone bruises are brutal though, they take forever to heal.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Here you go. he has both the bodylastics type and the regular large rubber bands Ala

http://myworld.ebay.com/stretchwelli...MEFSX:SELLERID
    Thank you, repped (which was probably long overdue)

buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    Congrats, buff! What martial art are you studying?
    At this gym, its Jeet Kune Do and Close Quarters Defense Tactics.

I will assume that you know what JKD is.

CQDT is a hybrid system that combines grappling (Jiu-jtsu), joint locking (Hapkido), stick and knife fighting (Kali), and Muay Thai striking. We do a lot of scenario based training as well.
    The creator/founder of CQDT is a black belt in multiple systems and created this to sift through some of the fluff and use the best stuff from each of those arts.

At another gym, when I have time and money, I take BJJ private lessons.

If I recall, you are a Judo guy, right?

www.ShankAZombie.com

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got some new toys today......gonna sell my York plates. Nothing lasts long in my gym.

Never really felt like I "had" to get a seated calf raise, but they gave it to me for $150 so I said I'd try it out. If I like it, I might get rid of the leveraged squat machine. I won't really need it if I prefer the SCR.

Got everything for $1150 and there were 1230lbs of Ivanko coolness there. Sweet.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice grab keet! That nebula scr looks to be in good shape too.

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keet, you have given me more pangs of jealousy than any other individual on these forums. Damn, you're good.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Got everything for $1150 and there were 1230lbs of Ivanko coolness there. Sweet.
    I really wish they had closer to 2100lbs of Ivanko sexy. I was all happy with my plates until I spent a night at work trying to figure out what I wanted
    I did a lot of surfing today, there is no way I'll ever pay new prices for them, but if I get a chance at some used sometime, I'll have to get them now.

congrats, though- those look almost new. that calf machine looks nice, too.

edit: i might have to bring the 2 little kids with me next week, still unsure of the day i'll be down so far. i want to get to rogue while i'm down there, too.
    Last edited by animalfan; 06-24-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Keetman,

Guess you been busy recently. Really like the plates, and Nebula is a quality brand.

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice score Keet. I'm jelous
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    I got some new toys today

[/IMG]

You make me sick man.

Yesterday was my birthday....why dont you send down a few of those 45s for me....

www.ShankAZombie.com

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keet - Holy **** man... are you planning on opening up a small hardcore gym business? LOL

In other news... I have twice used my bulk DMAA (1,3 Dimethylamylamine Powder, geranamine). It's a pretty clean and steady energy. No jitters at all, not to powerfull, just nice and steady and long lasting. It does seem to leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. Not from the actual product.... more like afterwards and hour later when it kicks in. It's pretty minor though.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

Closed Thread
Page 168 of 330 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast