Closed Thread
Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 9883
    animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like i'll be on the hunt for a 12 gauge shotgun. i like the pistol grip mossberg a lot (with a full stock, though).

here's my workout for tonight:
    military press: 65x15, 95x10, 115x8x3
    wide grip pulldown: 125x12x5
    floor press: 135x5x5
    plate shrugs: 45x25x5

i built a floor press "platform", the hole spacing in my rack didn't work for them. this is the first time i've done them and i just wanted to try them out.

my lower back has been sore for the last couple days, probably due to changes on a couple of my jobs at work.

i can't wait for christmas break- lots of time with the family. i am also going to the red wings game on new year's eve. i won tickets from my son's hockey team, just the 2 of us are going. should be fun!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    Most of that "tactical" stuff is junk. The main reason some military units use folding stocks is because that way they have a full length stock to use but compactness for transport, no other reason. If you don't need the space a full stock is what would be preferred.

It won't leave a baseball sized hole in anyone it will leave several holes. I believe it is nine pellets to the shell. In the length of a house even with a straight bore you won't see much more spread than a fist size spread.

I agree with most of the aftermarket stuff, but some of it is just kinda cool. Mine isn't tricked out or anything and I doubt I will, but I do like some of it. Most of, like I said in my other post has a terrible fit/finish.

The stock I was talking about on mine is a "Speedfeed Stock", not a speed stock. Its a branded name, so it may be worth suggesting correctly . It is nice because it fits on the gun properly and it holds 4 more shells in the stock that can be quickly loaded into the magazine.

Here is the one I have:

Here is the one I want, but it goes for around $90 or so:

Anybody interested in a deal on a non-pistol grip speed feed stock for a Mossy tactical shotgun????

Oh, nine pellets in a 00 shell eh? My math was off........you'd have to be superman to still be walking if somebody filled you full of 9 shells of those.....I mean not really tough....you'd actually have to be the real superman.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post

Oh, nine pellets in a 00 shell eh? My math was off........you'd have to be superman to still be walking if somebody filled you full of 9 shells of those.....I mean not really tough....you'd actually have to be the real superman.
    I have attended a few jobs where the patient was "assaulted" with a 12g shot gun.

I am yet to see any one of them walking, or continuing to mobilize in any capacity, after a single blast to any part of the torso (I'm referring to a shot < 20 feet).

They have either been dead, or suffering haemo-pneumothorax, or hypovolaemia from massive abdo trauma. Either way, that aren't any sort of a threat when I have arrived.

If you unloaded a full mag, I think you would need a body bag and a shovel.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    I have attended a few jobs where the patient was "assaulted" with a 12g shot gun.

I am yet to see any one of them walking, or continuing to mobilize in any capacity, after a single blast to any part of the torso (I'm referring to a shot < 20 feet).

They have either been dead, or suffering haemo-pneumothorax, or hypovolaemia from massive abdo trauma. Either way, that aren't any sort of a threat when I have arrived.

If you unloaded a full mag, I think you would need a body bag and a shovel.

Oh Daniel......home invasion stories ending with the home owner needing a body bag & a shovel are my favorite ones!!! They leave me all warm and fuzzy inside .

Note to all reading this.......00 Buck refers to big pellets......DO NOT use regular hunting shot.......it is not the same thing. It will still likely kill a man (I'm not going to test it out personally), but its tiny pellets meant for rabbits and squirrels.....not big game or self defense.

Another story I was told (wasn't on the run) was a guy that tried to take his own life with a 12g filled with game pellets......not good. When my friends arrived on the scene they walked into this poor man's bedroom to find him upright in bed with no face. The looked at each other and said something snarky thinking he was dead.....he wasn't. A breath came out of the faceless patient and they heard a faint "I'm still alive.........".

Moral......use big bullets to kill men, even and probably especially if the man happens to be yourself.

Terrible.

Actually this isn't all that uncommon. I know of a few other suicide attempts by gun that ended with a still alive, but viciously disfigured victim. Whatever was making their life miserable before......just got worse.

Just in case anybody takes this the wrong way, I want to emphasize I'm not making light of these people. They must be in a bad place to get to this point. I'm just spreading some info on the ballistics and some experiences.

Home invasion bad guys......different story.......entirely.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    ^^^I met a guy who tried to blow his own head off with a .22 He looked fine, The problem was the bullet entered his skull but his aim was off he didn't hit anything critical just lobotomized himself and left a groove around the inside of his skull. He wasn't a drooling idiot or anything just obviously not all there. He did like to show his friends the x-ray though, you could see the groove and bullet in his head.

DUMB!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    looks like i'll be on the hunt for a 12 gauge shotgun. i like the pistol grip mossberg a lot (with a full stock, though).
    Wise choice.....Most damage, least amount of aim. I like the pistol grip mossbergs alot also. I've thought many times about buying one to keep in my truck when I'm out late at night varmint hunting. If I come across a used one I might just have to splurge. I already carry a small army as it is tho.

It's 2 am and I can't sleep tonight for some reason. Leg workout in 3 hours so I better get at least some shut eye.
    Last edited by JJ-; 12-07-2010 at 11:59 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #29 []---[]

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    Hahaha, nice. At least he gave me credit
    Do you get a royalty fee if he sells his cage? Funny.

As far as the lethality of the shotgun, I've never actually killed or even shot anyone ......but from my reading on the subject I have gleaned that there is little better weapon for close quarters self-defense than a 12g shotgun loaded up with 00 Buckshot.
    I think you would be correct Keetman. In fact, during WW1, one of the most feared weapons was the shotgun. The soldiers called it a Trench Sweeper and it was devastating in close quarters combat.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    The Trench Sweeper (Winchester M97):

This is a perfect example of why some of the anti-gun legislation out there is so very very bad. There was an Assault weapons bill a couple years ago that fortunately failed to pass. It would have banned "any gun ever used by the military" this language is also in a lot of The UN small arms treaties and is the law in Spain (why many of their civilian guns are in really weird calibers. This language could be used to make every smi-auto, and pump shotgun illegal, along with any bolt rifle using a Mauser style action (most of them), let alone your semi-auto rifles. And what about this:

The British hated it and feared it when it was the main battle rifle of the Green River Boys.

Yet I doubt any argument could be made in favor of its battlefield effectiveness today.

Don't get me started on the gun legislation Tim. I've got a rifle with a stupid thumbhole stock on it that I cannot remove to put on a pistol grip because of their stupid legislation........its just as capable of putting a round through a 1/4" piece of steel regardless of its aesthetics.

Ugh.

On that trench sweeper.....amazing how some firearm designs have changed so little in a hundred years. That thing shows little difference to another shotgun I own thats only about 10 years old.

The 1911 is another example of a design not needing to be tinkered with. Celebrates a hundred years next year and its still being copied fairly identically to the way Browning designed it. I think, but not positive, many parts from the new ones can be used on the old ones.

Damn near Engineering Perfection!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJ- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A 1911 is one I have been itching to add to my collection for a few years now. It will be the next gun I purchase. Still haven't decided on the manufacture. I love sig but the Colt 1911 is probably the best out of the box gun right now.

Kimber makes a nice looking one too tho. Decisions decisions

Don't get me started on the gun legislation Tim. I've got a rifle with a stupid thumbhole stock on it that I cannot remove to put on a pistol grip because of their stupid legislation........its just as capable of putting a round through a 1/4" piece of steel regardless of its aesthetics.

Ugh.
    I didn't think that was an issue any more, except in Cali?

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Ha. I wish that it was. That city is only 1.5 hrs from me.

On that trench sweeper.....amazing how some firearm designs have changed so little in a hundred years. That thing shows little difference to another shotgun I own thats only about 10 years old.

The 1911 is another example of a design not needing to be tinkered with. Celebrates a hundred years next year and its still being copied fairly identically to the way Browning designed it. I think, but not positive, many parts from the new ones can be used on the old ones.

Damn near Engineering Perfection!
    Agree Keetman.

Originally Posted by JJ- View Post
    A 1911 is one I have been itching to add to my collection for a few years now. It will be the next gun I purchase. Still haven't decided on the manufacture. I love sig but the Colt 1911 is probably the best out of the box gun right now.

Kimber makes a nice looking one too tho. Decisions decisions
    I def want a 1911 as well. I have several buddies who are 1911 freaks and most of them love their Kimbers. They are a little pricey, but definitely nice.

Great gun conversation for the last 2-3 pages guys!

Ok, so news for the day...I started a new job Monday. I was told that there was a "gym" on the bottom floor that I could use for free. I didnt expect much..maybe a Swiss ball, a few dumbbells and an exercise bike...boy was I wrong.

The first room was medium sized and had all Cybex machines, pretty much one for each body part (2 for some). Most of you know that I prefer free weights, but was happy to see quality equipment.

The next room was what my boss referred to as the "cardio room." Again, I was pleasantly surpised to find 2 Cybex treadmills, a Precor elliptical, a Stairmaster, a recumbant exercise bike (cant recall the brand) and old faithful...a Schwinn Airdyne! Ha! I was happy. They also had a large tv with cable in there.

Then the boss showed me the bonuses-a small room with a decent Ringside heavybag and a very nice speedbag setup. Then, they also had a steam room! I couldnt believe it.

Again, its not the way that I would set up my own gym if I had the money that they spent, but to have free access 24/7 just 3 floors from my office was quite a nice perk. I guess anytime I miss a workout I can head down there before or after work or during lunch. I plan to bring one of my kettlebells and a set of rings and leave them there for some added fun.

Keetman, regarding the OSU avatar. I went to my CP and clicked "edit my avatar." For 2 days it has given me the message "this page no longer available." So, I took the picture and will simply add it to this post. I hope this will satisfy my end of the bet. I will mail you the hat this week. I only wore it for 2 minutes and it still has all tags/stickers on it. I had my daughter pose in the picture with me to prevent a total meltdown on my part.

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

I didn't think that was an issue any more, except in Cali?

Meh, I know what you're talking about and you may be right. I'll have to do some investigating. I'm pretty sure it didn't fall under that 1994 ban though, but rather one from 1989. It couldn't have the pistol grip unless a lot of it was made in the US or imported prior to the ban. But, I may be mixing my laws....which is probably the point of the whole stupid thing.

I haven't wanted to invest in a new stock anyway, so I haven't paid much attention. Most of the stuff I have is from '99-2002 before I had kids and a larger mortgage.....little more discretionary income. I used to take a couple grand to a show and come back with a loaded trunk, an empty wallet, and a cheeseburger.

Damn those days were fun.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I haven't wanted to invest in a new stock anyway, so I haven't paid much attention. Most of the stuff I have is from '99-2002 before I had kids and a larger mortgage.....little more discretionary income. I used to take a couple grand to a show and come back with a loaded trunk, an empty wallet, and a cheeseburger.

Damn those days were fun.
    I hear ya there. We have gun shows coming up this weekend and then the next one as well. I would love to blow a bunch of cash there. But I just got Shelly and shes all I need right now.

Hey Keet, clear your PM box.
    A, screw it, I will send you a text........bastard.

www.ShankAZombie.com

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @ BB way to go! congrats on the new job and that, the new gym at your work sounds great!

Its good when things are nice and convenient I can really appreciate that.

Take care bro!

You cut the O out man.

Its called a Block "O"......not a blocked "O"......good grief......Woody would be disappointed.

BTW, hoping the Buckeyes can make it 1-9 against the SEC......they'll get yet another chance against Arky in the Sugar Bowl.

Good new is.....Mallet is a former Wolverine and has already got a butt whoopin' by Tressel and company!!!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is no such thing as a gun show in Canada, but if I lived in the States Id like to get some nice guns...

Id get a 686 revolver, a Glock19, a 12ga Remington 870 the WingMaster with the nice wood, an AK-47, LOL, maybe a Ruger P97 if I could get one for cheap...a Remington 700 of some type and Id add stuff to it, its fun to live in the States

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    @ BB way to go! congrats on the new job and that, the new gym at your work sounds great!

Its good when things are nice and convenient I can really appreciate that.

Take care bro!
    Thanks my man.

You cut the O out man.

Its called a Block "O"......not a blocked "O"......good grief......Woody would be disappointed.

BTW, hoping the Buckeyes can make it 1-9 against the SEC......they'll get yet another chance against Arky in the Sugar Bowl.

Good new is.....Mallet is a former Wolverine and has already got a butt whoopin' by Tressel and company!!!
    block O, half O, who gives a damn.

I think OSU will have a tough time with Arkansas.....want to make another bet...?

www.ShankAZombie.com

Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    Thanks my man.

block O, half O, who gives a damn.

I think OSU will have a tough time with Arkansas.....want to make another bet...?

Ya I know....OSU sucks....blah blah blah.

It would get old hearing it.....except that the only way its going to stop is if they have a bad season or beat a team they shouldn't.

I can't control any of that......but over the last 10 years with the Sweater Vest....they've got like an 88% win average, 8 BCS appearances (9 after January and more than any other team), 5 BCS victories, a National Championship, 2 other shots at a National Championship, 6 straight Big Ten Championships (or a part of), 7 Straight wins over Michigan (9 total), and a Heisman winner.

If that sucks......by God I wish I were terrible at something.

No, I'm not going to bet you on that game. Why? Because its college football and there are two very good teams playing on a very big stage. I think both teams have a shot, tbh. I absolutely think its hilarious when two great teams are going head to head and homers think one team can't pull it off. As though the drama of college football isn't slammed into our faces 5-10 times a season with "can't happen" upsets!

I didn't think that's what you're doing by the way.....just explaining why I won't bet. I've learned enough over the last 10 years to know those teams might be very well matched up, might be completely different, or one of them might just forget to prepare.

I think the Buckeyes are a very good team this year.....but something keeps making me feel like they still don't play with fire. I'm not convinced they can score and if they get behind in a game against a team like Arky.......they may not have the guns or the will to come back.

Arkansas is not Penn State!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Ya I know....OSU sucks....blah blah blah.

It would get old hearing it.....except that the only way its going to stop is if they have a bad season or beat a team they shouldn't.

I can't control any of that......but over the last 10 years with the Sweater Vest....they've got like an 88% win average, 8 BCS appearances (9 after January and more than any other team), 5 BCS victories, a National Championship, 2 other shots at a National Championship, 6 straight Big Ten Championships (or a part of), 7 Straight wins over Michigan (9 total), and a Heisman winner.

If that sucks......by God I wish I were terrible at something.

No, I'm not going to bet you on that game. Why? Because its college football and there are two very good teams playing on a very big stage. I think both teams have a shot, tbh. I absolutely think its hilarious when two great teams are going head to head and homers think one team can't pull it off. As though the drama of college football isn't slammed into our faces 5-10 times a season with "can't happen" upsets!

I didn't think that's what you're doing by the way.....just explaining why I won't bet. I've learned enough over the last 10 years to know those teams might be very well matched up, might be completely different, or one of them might just forget to prepare.

I think the Buckeyes are a very good team this year.....but something keeps making me feel like they still don't play with fire. I'm not convinced they can score and if they get behind in a game against a team like Arky.......they may not have the guns or the will to come back.

Arkansas is not Penn State!
    Why is it everytime I want to insult OSU, you decide to rattle off stats! Just let me say it and let it go dammit .
    I actually dont have anything against them except the 2003 national title to be honest and Ive told you several times I certainly respect their success and tradition.

Anyways, Im with you, I think that will be one of the better bowl games because both teams are very good and Arkansas has a better shot than my Canes had (which I paid for! LOL).

www.ShankAZombie.com

Why is it everytime I want to insult OSU, you decide to rattle off stats! Just let me say it and let it go dammit .

I get on the ESPN board and watch the idiots banter back and forth.....its ridiculous. I mean, there are Buckeye fans that are absolutely embarrassing.

Fact is, I'm sure as an outsider it gets old seeing them year after year. I remember when the Florida teams were owning NCAA football in the nineties and I didn't much care for them either! Its also true that tOSU choked in two straight Championship games....one embarrassingly so.

Soooo.....as a fan I can't hide from those losses (they stung).......but when its insinuated that they "suck"......what better argument do I have than the truth?

I know you were just playing though......bastard.

I actually dont have anything against them except the 2003 national title to be honest and Ive told you several times I certainly respect their success and tradition.

Well, I can understand that. I'm not all that fond of Florida either....for similar reasons.

I do however really enjoy NCAA Football and I have a lot of respect for all the storied programs. I'm a little suspicious about what's going on in Auburn though as I'm not convinced that the fix wasn't in on some cheating. That's the only thing that really gets me upset about the NCAA......its like cheating is ok until it isn't...then we'll take everything away later on.

Anyways, Im with you, I think that will be one of the better bowl games because both teams are very good and Arkansas has a better shot than my Canes had (which I paid for! LOL).

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I'm sad the season is over, but at least there's the bowls. I have to look at some of the matchups, but I'm looking forward to some. I really can't wait for the Alabama/Michigan State game. I think Michigan State got jobbed (although by the rules). UConn in a BCS Bowl.....are you f'ing kidding me???????? I watched them in a couple of games this year and it was absolutely terrible. Yuck.

I'm also not real happy about the Wisconsin/TCU matchup. I wanted TCU to get a BCS game, but I'd also have really rather seen Wisconsin get a more traditional team. They may very well get all they can handle.....but it'll be a double edged sword. If they win....TCU was an over-rated cupcake. If they lose......Wisconsin rolled all season on a weak Big Ten.

Wisky is playing hard, smash mouth football and they're doing it convincingly.....maybe the best in the country. I'd have liked it better if they could've played a more acclaimed team.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Buff!
    Your little cutie is growing up fast.Cute pic! Fun age Huh!
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

I get on the ESPN board and watch the idiots banter back and forth.....its ridiculous. I mean, being a Buckeye fan is absolutely embarrassing.
    fixed

right form the horses mouth.

Well, I can understand that. I'm not all that fond of Florida either....for similar reasons.

I do however really enjoy NCAA Football and I have a lot of respect for all the storied programs. I'm a little suspicious about what's going on in Auburn though as I'm not convinced that the fix wasn't in on some cheating. That's the only thing that really gets me upset about the NCAA......its like cheating is ok until it isn't...then we'll take everything away later on.

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I'm sad the season is over, but at least there's the bowls. I have to look at some of the matchups, but I'm looking forward to some. I really can't wait for the Alabama/Michigan State game. I think Michigan State got jobbed (although by the rules). UConn in a BCS Bowl.....are you f'ing kidding me???????? I watched them in a couple of games this year and it was absolutely terrible. Yuck.

I'm also not real happy about the Wisconsin/TCU matchup. I wanted TCU to get a BCS game, but I'd also have really rather seen Wisconsin get a more traditional team. They may very well get all they can handle.....but it'll be a double edged sword. If they win....TCU was an over-rated cupcake. If they lose......Wisconsin rolled all season on a weak Big Ten.

Wisky is playing hard, smash mouth football and they're doing it convincingly.....maybe the best in the country. I'd have liked it better if they could've played a more acclaimed team.
    This year has been a weird on for sure with the BCE highlighting all of its flaws in a very clear way.

I'm hoping MSU flatten Bamma just to prove they deserved not to be screwed. It is still irksome that next year this wouldn't have happened and in the pre-BCS days they would have gotten the Rose bowl. But the BCS has been a bad idea since it started.

I have a feeling TCU will never have seen anything like smash mouth football the way Wisconsin does it. I'm afraid they might get a bit hurt.

Seriously U-conn? Michigan could even take them this year.

fixed

right form the horses mouth.

Was that necessary?

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    Hey Buff!
    Your little cutie is growing up fast.Cute pic! Fun age Huh!
    THANKS! She is SOOOO much fun right now (just over 2 yrs old).

I know Christmas will be a blast with her. She now understands that she will get "prizes" (not presents) under the tree.

We took her to Medeival Times last week and our knight (Yellow Knight) paid her a lot of attention, giving her several flowers and actually gave her the "Queen of Love and Beauty" banner!! I had a blast because of all the attention he gave her. It was great.

www.ShankAZombie.com

I know Christmas will be a blast with her. She now understands that she will get "prizes" (not presents) under the tree.

We took her to Medeival Times last week and our knight (Yellow Knight) paid her a lot of attention, giving her several flowers and actually gave her the "Queen of Love and Beauty" banner!! I had a blast because of all the attention he gave her. It was great.
    My son will be 2 next week so I totally understand. Such a great age. Christmas will be a blast this year. Medieval Times sounds awesome. I'm gonna have to take him next year.

Was that necessary?

Maybe not but its a reflex.

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Be glad you had a girl first. 2yrs old is a whole different ballgame with my boy.He is still fun when he's not defiant or when you can catch him.The girl had me wrapped around her finger.

They have one of those medeival places in Vegas but I never went.
    I guess I will have to try it next time.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    Be glad you had a girl first. 2yrs old is a whole different ballgame with my boy.He is still fun when he's not defiant or when you can catch him.The girl had me wrapped around her finger...
    very true! my oldest son was a handfull when he was 2/3, but it had been long enough that i forgot. so, we decided to have another baby- this time it was a girl. she was sweet and innocent, and yes, i was (and still am) wrapped around her finger. she was so good that we decided on one more and it was a boy. he is a freakin' monster. he's got a bad attitude, doesn't like to listen, throws fits, etc. but he is very fun to play with

for the record: i'd like to say that no matter what my mom says, there is no way in hell i was that bad. ever.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Closed Thread
Page 101 of 330 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast