desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool 300-Pound Olympic Weight Set For $79.97

I visited my local Sports Authority in La Habra, CA this afternoon. My original plan was to purchase a new set of gloves. I ended up looking at the weights and noticed that the 300-Pound Olympic Weight Set from Cap was marked down at $169.99. I figured I'd go ahead and buy the set since I was in the market for some new plates.

When it came time to ring up my purchase, the clerk told me the price was marked down to $79.97! I paid for it, had it loaded in my car, and then realized that the deal was too good to not take advantage of. So I parked my car, walked back in, and bought one more set.

That's 600-pounds of brand new awesomeness for $174.74! I'll probably go back tomorrow to buy the gloves that I was intending to purchase. =P

Call your local Sports Authority to see if they have the same deal. There are two sets of numbers on my receipt next to the item name. It reads: 300# WEIGHT SET 18694699 729200. If you're in the Orange County area, call the La Habra Sports Authority at (562) 690-7900 to find out how many more they have in stock. There were seven more sets available after the two I purchased.

Cheers!

MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice

thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks!! will check tomorrow

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by desame.one View Post
    I visited my local Sports Authority in La Habra, CA this afternoon. My original plan was to purchase a new set of gloves. I ended up looking at the weights and noticed that the 300-Pound Olympic Weight Set from Cap was marked down at $169.99. I figured I'd go ahead and buy the set since I was in the market for some new plates.

When it came time to ring up my purchase, the clerk told me the price was marked down to $79.97! I paid for it, had it loaded in my car, and then realized that the deal was too good to not take advantage of. So I parked my car, walked back in, and bought one more set.

That's 600-pounds of brand new awesomeness for $174.74! I'll probably go back tomorrow to buy the gloves that I was intending to purchase. =P

Call your local Sports Authority to see if they have the same deal. There are two sets of numbers on my receipt next to the item name. It reads: 300# WEIGHT SET 18694699 729200. If you're in the Orange County area, call the La Habra Sports Authority at (562) 690-7900 to find out how many more they have in stock. There were seven more sets available after the two I purchased.

Cheers!
    wtf! Is that the one next to LA Fitness? That's like 5 minutes away from me. I used to work at a store nearby there and went to the LA fitness all the time.

I'll try calling in the morning
    Last edited by blaze_itt; 02-25-2010 at 12:16 AM.

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    crap, and I thought I got a good deal on that set used for $100....lol.

I'm not real wild about the cap bars...but $80? geezzzzz....
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dparty82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good score desame.one!!

I just picked up 600lbs of oly plates, 1 oly bar, 1 oly curl bar, hampton tricep attachment, and a barbell rack/plate holder for $140 off craigslist. Wish the sports authority by me had that deal.

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The SA's in Phoenix have been selling that set for $139.99. I need to check this out...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll probably go back tomorrow to buy the gloves that I was intending to purchase. =P
    That's funny! Like a kid in a kiddie store.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good deal and repped for the info!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jimbo. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man, must just be a local thing. I just got off the phone with my local SA and they said no way, cheapest they have it for is 169. Freaking good score though

desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10) desame.one is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by blaze_itt View Post
    wtf! Is that the one next to LA Fitness? That's like 5 minutes away from me. I used to work at a store nearby there and went to the LA fitness all the time.

I'll try calling in the morning
    Yes, sir. That's the one. Also next to the supplement store with the 3-letter name.

Definitely a good score! I can care less about the Cap bars myself. As a matter of fact, my buddy is going to buy one of the bars off of me for $30. But as far as the weights are concerned, my muscles can't differentiate between Cap and Ivanko. LOL.

muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jimbo. View Post
    Man, must just be a local thing. I just got off the phone with my local SA and they said no way, cheapest they have it for is 169. Freaking good score though
    I called and got the same thing. You have to actually go there and have them ring it up to see if the price changes.

I'm going to stop by on my way home from work to see if they are on sale. I found one store that has em pretty cheap. I'll post back here if I get them and from which store.

thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50) thatkidkengo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HardKore79 View Post
    That's funny! Like a kid in a kiddie store.
    candy store??

muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10) muffd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can anyone else confirm that they've bought this at other stores around the country?

So, has anyone else had any luck picking up a set?

jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000) jshpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, has anyone else had any luck picking up a set?
    I forgot I had school this morning so I couldn't go or call. The only reason I would buy it is probably to resell anyway so I passed up on it

Registered User ira_est_a_donum's Avatar
    ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ira_est_a_donum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Definitely a good score! I can care less about the Cap bars myself. As a matter of fact, my buddy is going to buy one of the bars off of me for $30. But as far as the weights are concerned, my muscles can't differentiate between Cap and Ivanko. LOL.
    AMEN!!!!!

anyone get a set at that price other than OP...

MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrHolman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dparty82 View Post
    Good score desame.one!!

I just picked up 600lbs of oly plates, 1 oly bar, 1 oly curl bar, hampton tricep attachment, and a barbell rack/plate holder for $140 off craigslist. Wish the sports authority by me had that deal.
    nice man, gotta love craigslist

Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lemonade727 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Called the Sports Authority near the Wolfchase Mall in Memphis and it was a no-go for this price.

I went to the store in La Mesa, CA. Those apparently were leftover from a christmas sale last year. The only stores in Souther Cali that has them are in the L.A or Orange County area. He said that Santa Ana has a few left for those of you in the area.

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dayummm, $0.27 per pound for new plates ... that's a smoken deal! Then two free bars as well, unreal! Good for you.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    been calling the orange county stores, no sale that low. Best is 169.99

Check the one in Santa Ana. They are supposed to have a few left.

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by muffd View Post
    Check the one in Santa Ana. They are supposed to have a few left.
    Called them, they said nope. Unless they're unaware.