Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available? (Blood Work Included)

Let's face it; supplements are fun. They give us an edge, they peak our performance, they elevate our mood, and they help us build muscle, but when it comes down to it, there is a lot of garbage out there that doesn't do any of these things.

That's why LG Sciences, a scientifically-backed sports supplement company, is here to offer you hardcore supplements that WORK!

Our team strongly believes in the products we put out. Countless hours of research have been spent on each and every product to give our consumers exactly what they need to fit their goals.

So, it's time we decided that rather than take our word for it, we'd offer a little proof...

Formadrol Extreme is our most popular test-boosting product, but we wanted to prove to the skeptics out there that this product truly delivers, and is quite possibly the strongest and most potent natural testosterone booster on the market.

There are lots of products out there that elevate test levels, but not quite like what we see here. I could name some of the top test boosters on the market today, both herbal and steroidal, and I can honestly say I've never seen blood work come anywhere close to this.

Some background history on the tester:

The tester is a 35yo male that takes part in recreational athletics on a daily basis. Weightlifting, running, and swimming are normal activities. Cycle experience includes two cycles of M-Test 2 (SD, Madol), two cycles of Halodrol, and one cycle of Dianabol.

Baseline Blood Panel Results

After baseline blood work was done, the user began Formadrol Extreme at 2 capsules, 2x daily (2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner). The user was on absolutely no other supplements during the time of testing. After just 2 weeks on Formadrol Extreme, new blood work was conducted and reflected this astonishing result...

Normal to high levels of testosterone usually range from 400-800 ng/dl with free testosterone in the range of 15-25 pg/ml depending on the age and cycle experience of the user, and this user had testosterone of 1383 ng/dl with free testosterone of 33 pg/ml! That's an amazing 4.2x higher level of free testosterone than his baseline, and 3.6x higher level of total testosterone than baseline! Those are completely unnatural numbers manifested by a completely natural source!

In reference to estrogen, post-Formadrol estrogen blood levels are significantly lower than baseline estrogen levels in proportion to testosterone (Baseline- 6:1 T to E; Post-Formadrol- 14:1 T to E).

Just think what daily use of Formadrol Extreme could have on your muscle building, mood, and sex life!

The answer to naturally boosting testosterone levels beyond your body's limits is simple and now clearer than ever...

LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme!

CLICK HERE for Formadrol Extreme, located at BodyBuilding.com!

Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Nice!

Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I just got done with a cycle of SD/Phera/Tren

SD/Phera/Tren Cycle and got blood test after done with PCT which included LG's Formadrol, 6-oxo, clomid, and nolvadex.

I don't know how to read this - Can you help?

Estriol, Serum - Result - .03 Reference .00-0.16 ng/mL

Testost, Fr-Male - Result - 144 Reference 47-244 pg/mL

IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Hyperkondriac View Post
    SD/Phera/Tren Cycle and got blood test after done with PCT which included LG's Formadrol, 6-oxo, clomid, and nolvadex.

I don't know how to read this - Can you help?

Everything looks very good from what I can tell.

creatine-cookie monster TarenRay's Avatar
    TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500) TarenRay is not very helpful. (-500)
    coolness
    Owed Neg's/Dooshes of forum = Cyre, SomebodyHelpMe , WhiteKnight411

My Beast PREdator Review
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122599211

my Anabolic Innovations motivate review.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446263091#post446263091

Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyperkondriac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Everything looks very good from what I can tell.

So if my Result is 144 pg/mL - (which is sorta what it looks like) How do I convert the pg/mL to ng/mL?

Originally Posted by Hyperkondriac View Post

So if my Result is 144 pg/mL - (which is sorta what it looks like) How do I convert the pg/mL to ng/mL?
    A picogram is a trillionth of a gram. A nanogram is a billionth of a gram.

Contact your doctor if you have questions. That's what you're paying him for. May as well get your moneys worth.

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Awesome! Great work guys

Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post
    Awesome! Great work guys
    Thanks, Z! - It was great to see these results, that's for sure. I'm happy I can share it with everyone. It really brings legitimacy to a lot of the skeptics.

biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggkarim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks, Z! - It was great to see these results, that's for sure. I'm happy I can share it with everyone. It really brings legitimacy to a lot of the skeptics.
    This is so awesome IC!!!!!! I just included Formadrol Extreme to my gf's fat burning stack as I prep her for her upcoming season. And of course I'll be using as pct after my Trifecta cycle.
    Masters Powerlifter
    Masters Bodybuilder
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    NFPT Advanced Sports Nutritionist

Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    This is so awesome IC!!!!!! I just included Formadrol Extreme to my gf's fat burning stack as I prep her for her upcoming season. And of course I'll be using as pct after my Trifecta cycle.
    Ah, cool! I'm interested to hear how she does on it. I don't believe I know of any females that have used it. I do know some really like T911 though.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've got my bottle waiting for my PCT...now send me your ASGT!
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So after reading about 15+ threads about this thing, I think I've got everything understood but, I will ask directly because it seems there's a lot of confusion from the threads I've read...

This can be run 2 bottles, for 6-8 weeks standalone, with ZERO side effects, and ZERO need for any type PCT because this is marketed as natty?

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    So wait,the rise in estrogen is just normal due to the natural increase in test?
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Originally Posted by samsumon View Post
    So wait,the rise in estrogen is just normal due to the natural increase in test?
    Yes, it's standard to see that when using an AI or test booster. Estrogen is technically raised; HOWEVER, in proportion to testosterone, estrogen is actually much lower DURING Formadrol use. The ratio at baseline is 6 to 1, when on Formadrol it is 14 to 1.

......................... samsumon's Avatar
    samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000) samsumon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Question,random I know. But why do products always end in "drol"...Like mostly ph/ds end in drol.Can you explain that lol..And what else is run with this?
    !@!@!@!@!!@!

Originally Posted by dpressma View Post
    So after reading about 15+ threads about this thing, I think I've got everything understood but, I will ask directly because it seems there's a lot of confusion from the threads I've read...

This can be run 2 bottles, for 6-8 weeks standalone, with ZERO side effects, and ZERO need for any type PCT because this is marketed as natty?
    Sides are always possible with anything. I would think the most likely side effects could be oily skin or increased aggression. When you raise testosterone that much, the possibility of side effects associated with high test levels are going to be there.

Formadrol essentially IS PCT; it optimizes your natural levels. You absolutely do not need a PCT for Formadrol. It is not an exogenous hormone.

dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sides are always possible with anything. I would think the most likely side effects could be oily skin or increased aggression. When you raise testosterone that much, the possibility of side effects associated with high test levels are going to be there.

Formadrol essentially IS PCT; it optimizes your natural levels. You absolutely do not need a PCT for Formadrol. It is not an exogenous hormone.
    Thanks man. I know about the acne, aggression, and what not of nattys. I just wasn't sure if this would have other's involved like an increased risk of gyno, or killed libido. Obviously if it really is just a natural Tbooster that would be the opposite with libido and since it is essentially antiE it appears, gyno wouldn't be an issue either.

Thanks for the help man!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)

I think he may be refering to Natadrol with the 15+ logs
    Well done on postng this information IC, very useful and good to see some results backing our product here.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pigpen75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    I think he may be refering to Natadrol with the 15+ logs
    Well done on postng this information IC, very useful and good to see some results backing our product here.
    "The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available?", so how does it compare to natadrol? maybe i'm taking the wrong stuff, lol

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, it's standard to see that when using an AI or test booster. Estrogen is technically raised; HOWEVER, in proportion to testosterone, estrogen is actually much lower DURING Formadrol use. The ratio at baseline is 6 to 1, when on Formadrol it is 14 to 1.
    so it standard to see estrogen rise when using an aromatase inhibitor (whose goal is to eradicate estrogen)?

Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000) Archanic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I purchased couple of bottles of natadrol a few months back to try later this upcoming summer and a bottle of t-911 (during the pre-sale). As I understand this and natadrol are two entirely different types of products? The bloodwork results look impressive so I'll keep my eye on this and a see what happens.

eta: Also I looked at the profile, I don't speak chemical formulas very well, what are the AIs contained in this product? Thanks.
    Last edited by Archanic; 02-24-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    so it standard to see estrogen rise when using an aromatase inhibitor (whose goal is to eradicate estrogen)?
    Do you even understand how a product with this MOA works? Do you actually think when you more than triple your testosterone levels that you will see a lowering in estrogen? - 7,8-benz isn't letro, man. It doesn't work in the same manner. One AI isn't the same as another. One SI isn't the same as another. One SERM isn't the same as another. They're all going to have different effects.

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you even understand how a product with this MOA works? Do you actually think when you more than triple your testosterone levels that you will see a lowering in estrogen? - 7,8-benz isn't letro, man. It doesn't work in the same manner. One AI isn't the same as another. One SI isn't the same as another. One SERM isn't the same as another. They're all going to have different effects.
    do you understand how an AI works?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope you intend to keep this debate civil mate. I would hate to see another thread go down the drain as they have been lately.

Also this maybe can be taken to PM or another thread and leave this be, it's purpose it to show the blood results from using Formadrol Extreme and as said before would hate to see this turn ugly.

Originally Posted by pigpen75 View Post
    "The Strongest Natural Testosterone Booster Available?", so how does it compare to natadrol? maybe i'm taking the wrong stuff, lol
    haha you did fine getting Natadrol man, more of a mass gainer IMO, Formadrol extreme can be used AFTER Natadrol though as PCT and should yield excellent results even during 'PCT'.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did that guy use the version with ATD?

wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50) wardog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post
    Did that guy use the version with ATD?
    No, he used the current formulation. If you recall, the FDA came in and took all of our Methyl 1-D and Formadrol that contained ATD in April of 2008. We have not used ATD or 6OXO since that time.

We have more information coming out in the months ahead on Formadrol as well as other LG products including third party scientific reviews. Stay tuned!
    LG Sciences
    Visit us at www.lgsciences.com

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    I hope you intend to keep this debate civil mate. I would hate to see another thread go down the drain as they have been lately.

Also this maybe can be taken to PM or another thread and leave this be, it's purpose it to show the blood results from using Formadrol Extreme and as said before would hate to see this turn ugly.
    Nothing wrong with michael's post in the thread. If anything the hostility came from your reps reply.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i think michael's question should be answered soundly for the benefit of anyone considering the use/purchase of this product.

no need to take anything to PMs... i'm sure a civil discussion can be achieved.

phenomenal blood work from a single user at the 2 week mark raises some eyebrows... if you post this, you should have to answer any questions that arise regarding the product.